Page 11 of 117
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
KC native 09:50 AM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by alanm:
For you older guys. What do you do when a woman you loved with all your heart informs you that she is seeing someone else? :-)

And don't forget the

[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 10:21 AM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by alanm:
For you older guys. What do you do when a woman you loved with all your heart informs you that she is seeing someone else? :-)
Also, block her on everything, especially "instant" communication like texting and facebook (those make it way too easy to send something one of you doesn't truly mean).

She will likely come back when times are tough, but not for you, just for the familiar support.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:04 AM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27:
Be careful with that. Last year my GF of 8 years decided she wanted to end things, I coped by getting drunk every night to feel better. Mornings got worse and worse, 4 months later I was being checked into rehab and pretty much on suicide watch.
Sorry to hear that, hombre.

Why is it that men are so much worse at dealing with breakups? Probably because we don't talk about our emotions as openly. We're more likely to internalize everything.

I was reading the other day that suicide rates for men are something like 3:1 as opposed to the rates for women. We joke around about pussification here on the Planet but maybe we should pussify our culture a bit more in certain aspects. There shouldn't be anything wrong with a man expressing his feelings and emotions. Sometimes a good cry is just what you need.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:03 PM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
I'm kinda dreading this day aswell, I've been with the same chick since I was 16 (21 now) we are still going good but Shit people
Change everyday so who knows
Good luck man. For me, that chick married my best friend ~6 months after we split. Thank god I was able to use the buffet of girls at college to cope or I might have went the KC Native route. The guys who knocked them up were the only ones to survive the flip that switches in their heads in their early 20s, and that was probaly mostly because they couldn't afford to run away and guys with money at that age weren't interested in dealing with their heathens. Many of them are finally calling it quits now that they're in their 30s though, so who knows.

Fun world we live in.

Dad always said, "Tell'em all you love'em, but don't get married until after 30!" :-)
[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 12:51 PM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Why is it that men are so much worse at dealing with breakups? Probably because we don't talk about our emotions as openly. We're more likely to internalize everything.
I can't speak to the whole suicide thing, but the theory I have is that women deal with breakups better because they can get attention without trying. Its tough for a man to get rejected by someone close to them and then go risk it again with a stranger. Women however can go out and have someone flirt with them just for being there. It might not lead to love or sex, but it reminds them that they have options. You don’t see the guys who get all the girls moping over a breakup very long, and women without a ton of options take breakups as bad as anyone.

In my case I like to blame the booze and the hope that the relationship wasn't over yet. Once I was sober for a few days I realized how idiotic I was being.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:52 PM 08-11-2015
Booze will never you bro. And it doesn't ever ask for child support or alimony.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:56 PM 08-11-2015

I was reading the other day that suicide rates for men are something like 3:1 as opposed to the rates for women. We joke around about pussification here on the Planet but maybe we should pussify our culture a bit more in certain aspects. There shouldn't be anything wrong with a man expressing his feelings and emotions. Sometimes a good cry is just what you need.
Yes and no. Women attempt suicide like 3 to one towards men last i looked. Men were twice as likely to do it.

basically women do it for attention.
[Reply]
luv 01:58 PM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Yes and no. Women attempt suicide like 3 to one towards men last i looked. Men were twice as likely to do it.

basically women do it for attention.
So do men.
[Reply]
KC native 01:58 PM 08-11-2015

[Reply]
alanm 05:36 PM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27:
Also, block her on everything, especially "instant" communication like texting and facebook (those make it way too easy to send something one of you doesn't truly mean).

She will likely come back when times are tough, but not for you, just for the familiar support.
She's allready texting but I'm not responding.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:35 PM 08-11-2015
Yeah I'll probably be single soon
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:44 PM 08-11-2015
1) Delete gym
2) hit Lawyer
3) Facebook up
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:51 PM 08-11-2015
It's the end of summer time. Cuffing season is upon us and now all you guys are single. This makes no sense.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:52 PM 08-11-2015
It's the end of summer time. Cuffing season is upon us and now all you guys are single. This makes no sense.
I got a lot of "You're next!" comments at the wedding reception this past weekend. It thrilled me to an unheard of level.

Also aggravated me to the point I tried to give life advice to the sister of the groom without being creepy and whilst being drunk.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:53 PM 08-11-2015
Also, if you don't have a regular item on the lock at this point, you need to pack it in until next Spring.

So, in all seriousness, sorry about your luck Billay.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 117
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up