ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Foles shit all over Matt Nagy...
Mecca 09:53 AM 10-27-2020

this is a bombshell type comment

Foles openly accused Nagy of calling plays that have no chance of working

you never hear this from a starting QB about his own head coachpic.twitter.com/Xh4jPI1j17

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) October 27, 2020

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:21 PM 10-27-2020
Lol more silly gossip till next week's headlines.
Not worth the time
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:27 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Foles has never come out and attacked his coaches before so I don't know what to think. I get his frustration though. Last night Foles was under siege; he literally had no time to do much of anything. If that had been Brady behind that line it probably would've been worse, because Brady is even less mobile than Foles.

Even that EZ INT, while I can blame Foles for throwing into that coverage, just look at that play; just where was Foles supposed to go with that ball? And why dial up a play where your receiver is running away from the QB at top speed? The window on that throw was ridiculously tight.

Bottom line, Foles hasn't been impressive since starting, but really neither has the play-calling. Nagy needs to dial up plays that protect his QB, where he doesn't have to stand in that crappy pocket (using the term "pocket" incredibly loosely) for 4 seconds reading the defense. He needs to scheme up some better running plays to take some of the heat off his passer, and some creative but quick passing plays. Becuas whatever Nagy is dialing up right now isn't working at all, and he's gone through two QBs now trying it. He needs to go back to the drawing board and find some plays that his QB can actually execute.
Chicago's line can't do anything well. This is an organizational failure at this point.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:56 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Chicago's line can't do anything well. This is an organizational failure at this point.
Absolutely.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:01 PM 10-27-2020
Lol Watch Foles end up as a Rams Back up before trade deadline.
Mmmm
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:28 PM 10-27-2020
We can talk about Ryan Pace, injuries and whatever else, but Nagy needs to own up... his offense shouldn't look that bad, he's had enough time to get things dialed in better than THAT
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:33 PM 10-27-2020
We should trade for him/cp probably
[Reply]
candyman 06:30 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We should trade for him/cp probably
I wouldn't give up a pick, but he's a hell of a lot better than Henne.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:44 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Lol Watch Foles end up as a Rams Back up before trade deadline.
Mmmm
Not sure Foles would ever go back to the Rams.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:56 PM 10-27-2020
According to Foles...

Originally Posted by :
However, Foles was asked about the comments after the loss to the Rams and said that the conversation with Griese wasn’t relayed correctly.

“That’s not what I was trying to bring across in that conversation,” he said.

“We go through plays and different situations, and I’ll be honest and say we need to get the ball out quicker. We were talking about game situations and Coach Nagy’s and my conversations and our relationship. I’ll say on the sideline, ‘Maybe we don’t have the time right now for this type of drop because of the pressure that they’re bringing.’ I think that’s a valuable conversation I’m able to have with him.”
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...communication/
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:19 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not sure Foles would ever go back to the Rams.
I don't think that Foles is a fit for McVay's offense and they don't have a full compliment of draft picks because they've been trading them like a drunken sailor has been at the helm for the past few years.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I don't think that Foles is a fit for McVay's offense and they don't have a full compliment of draft picks because they've been trading them like a drunken sailor has been at the helm for the past few years.
Right but all that aside, they kind of did him dirty. I doubt he'd want to go back there even if he did get a chance.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 10:16 PM 10-27-2020
Nick has a ring! Fuck everyone else!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:00 PM 05-05-2023
Colts cut him
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:11 PM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Colts cut him
Unsurprising. Foles has been washed for a while now. Whatever mobility he had is apparently long gone, and his deep ball accuracy also took a serious crap recently.
[Reply]
notorious 05:13 PM 05-05-2023
Colts have literally brought in every swinging (big) dick to play QB since Geico retired.

It's lovely to watch.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up