ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets had 4 yards of total offense in the 2nd half...
BlackOp 09:44 PM 10-26-2020
Le'Veon got 4 times their entire output on his first carry....ouch.

Gase would not commit to having offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains call the plays again this week, but he sounded like he was leaning that way. Loggains did well in the first half against the Bills and the Jets led 10-0. But his magic touch vanished in the second half when the team gained just 4 yards.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:29 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
But I have a fascination with all midrange QBs.
The not stars, but they still are employeed for years.
Yeah i get ya.

It must be tough to just be a role player in the WWNFLE.

Assholes like Mahomes don't stick to the script.

Meanwhile guys like Stafford know how to be just good enough, but then turn off the spigot when they need.

I mean, just look at Todd Gurly on Sunday. He did a fantastic job of pretending like he couldn't stop before getting in the end zone, but the plan all along was for him to score there so that the Lions could then make their come back. Now everyone talks about what kind of dumbass he is all week. Took one for the league.

It makes sense too, why would the NFL want the Falcons to win?

SURELY a winning record and a playoff appearance wouldn't be beneficial to a new ATL stadium, like say...with the RAIDERS, amirite?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:34 PM 10-27-2020
Such lazy thinking. The fact is ,week to week, there's more close games than are actually possible in real life.
Cherry picking blowouts doesn't prove anything.
5 games isn't cherry picking.

It's listing the 5 games that were blowouts, lol.

14 games played....8 games were decided by 8pts or MORE.

Close games are actually more rare than not. Those are the real special rigged games though of course.

**EDIT**

Correction, 6 blow outs. I counted wrong. My bad.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:37 PM 10-27-2020
The week prior featured 7 blowouts.

Yikes, these refs really suck at keeping these games close.

The rigged NFL has a rigged ref problem, for sure.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:43 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The week prior featured 7 blowouts.

Yikes, these refs really suck at keeping these games close.

The rigged NFL has a rigged ref problem, for sure.
might as well have Roger Goodell come on the field and fire Adam Gase during a national broadcast
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:43 PM 10-27-2020
Yeah i get ya.

It must be tough to just be a role player in the WWNFLE.

Assholes like Mahomes don't stick to the script.

Meanwhile guys like Stafford know how to be just good enough, but then turn off the spigot when they need.

I mean, just look at Todd Gurly on Sunday. He did a fantastic job of pretending like he couldn't stop before getting in the end zone, but the plan all along was for him to score there so that the Lions could then make their come back. Now everyone talks about what kind of dumbass he is all week. Took one for the league.

It makes sense too, why would the NFL want the Falcons to win?

SURELY a winning record and a playoff appearance wouldn't be beneficial to a new ATL stadium, like say...with the RAIDERS, amirite?
Lol Mahomes is nothing but a trained seal. The bigger the star ,the more they are involved. The State farm commercials were SB clues. Being a great athlete doesn't mean they are honest. It means they are hand picked and groomed. His dad was a pro baseball player for years. He knows his place in the show of shows.

Falcons= um, you do realize they already got their SB with new stadium vs Pat's, don't you?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:43 PM 10-27-2020
also is this the de facto "let's talk about thread"

I know it's the Jets but I don't like the juju of not having one of those threads
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:47 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If he throws 3, he's still on a solid pace for 100 and then they can get him out of the game so he doesn't get hurt.

I don't care about the single-game record AT ALL.
8 passing TD's in 1 game would be unbreakable.

Fastest to 100 could fall again in a few years.
[Reply]
wazu 02:49 PM 10-27-2020
Lol Mahomes is nothing but a trained seal. The bigger the star ,the more they are involved. The State farm commercials were SB clues. Being a great athlete doesn't mean they are honest. It means they are hand picked and groomed. His dad was a pro baseball player for years. He knows his place in the show of shows.

Falcons= um, you do realize they already got their SB with new stadium vs Pat's, don't you?
What the hell is wrong with you?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:52 PM 10-27-2020
5 games isn't cherry picking.

It's listing the 5 games that were blowouts, lol.

14 games played....8 games were decided by 8pts or MORE.

Close games are actually more rare than not. Those are the real special rigged games though of course.

**EDIT**

Correction, 6 blow outs. I counted wrong. My bad.
5 games is in fact cherry picking. Don't be so simple minded and one dimensional. Where did I say it needs to be every single game ,every week, to be a close one. To prove its manipulated and scripted? Again, that's lazy thinking.
In the real world, a close game wouldn't show up every week. But they do, every week. That's impossible if games were let to be played out naturally, unmanipulated.

Am I still happy Seattle lost? Fuck yeah! Lol
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:53 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
What the hell is wrong with you?
Well, I certainly need a trip to the dentist. I'm ok otherwise ,so far.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:59 PM 10-27-2020
Just so im clear:

The refs artificially keep games close for the sake of ratings, despite the FACT that there are more blowouts/2 score games than there are close games on a weekly basis, correct?

Well, if that's the case, then these refs are doing a poor job of keeping games close. Matter of fact, shouldn't i see MORE close games than not?

Change my mind.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:02 PM 10-27-2020
Just so im clear:

The refs artificially keep games close for the sake of ratings, despite the FACT that there are more blowouts/2 score games than there are close games on a weekly basis, correct?

Well, if that's the case, then these refs are doing a poor job of keeping games close. Matter of fact, shouldn't i see MORE close games than not?

Change my mind.
you see, they have to allow a CERTAIN amount of blowouts to keep people off the trail. that way only super geniuses like carson pick up on it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:03 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
you see, they have to allow a CERTAIN amount of blowouts to keep people off the trail. that way only super geniuses like carson pick up on it.
Well shit...

[Reply]

Megatron96 03:04 PM 10-27-2020
:-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:18 PM 10-27-2020
Well, they're fooling YOU , so....

I'm the road runner, not the coyote. Just sayinggg
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up