Pitt Gorilla 09:12 PM 05-13-2020
THIS is incredible. Enjoy.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:42 PM 05-15-2020
Leah Thompson...maaaaan....
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 04:27 PM 05-15-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Shockingly Michael J Fox is shaking a hell of a lot less now then he was about 15-20 years ago when speaking out against GWB and on behalf of Stem Cell Research.
what the fuck?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 10:08 PM 10-21-2020
Watching BTTF3.
Marty Mcfly actually says "holly shit, Doc!

I thought this was a family movie!?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:34 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Leah Thompson...maaaaan....
She still looks amazing.
[Reply]
backinblack 05:52 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Watching BTTF3.
Marty Mcfly actually says "holly shit, Doc!

I thought this was a family movie!?
It was back in the 80s(well early 90s). The first one has the iconic line "when this baby hits 88 MPH, you're gonna see some serious shit."

All three of them are rated PG. Things were different back then, people weren't so soft yet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:01 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
She still looks amazing.
Turns 60 soon and looks like this:

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:46 PM 10-22-2020
Well, get some plutonium and go back to 1985.

Oh, invent the flux capacitor too.
[Reply]
eDave 11:18 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
It was back in the 80s(well early 90s). The first one has the iconic line "when this baby hits 88 MPH, you're gonna see some serious shit."

All three of them are rated PG. Things were different back then, people weren't so soft yet.
I hear "fuck" all the time.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:01 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
No Eric Stoltz?
The actor?
[Reply]
JD10367 12:06 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The actor?
He was the original Marty McFly, and they filmed a whole lot of the movie with him before deciding he just didn't work right as the character. The first part of Michael J. Fox's filming, he spent a lot of time doing reaction shots to scenes already filmed with other actors reacting to Stoltz. He would work on "Family Ties" during the day and film his catch-up shots on "BTTF" at night, getting almost no sleep.
[Reply]
eDave 12:30 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
He was the original Marty McFly, and they filmed a whole lot of the movie with him before deciding he just didn't work right as the character. The first part of Michael J. Fox's filming, he spent a lot of time doing reaction shots to scenes already filmed with other actors reacting to Stoltz. He would work on "Family Ties" during the day and film his catch-up shots on "BTTF" at night, getting almost no sleep.
While the Eric Stoltz thing is well known, the filming of reactions to his previously filmed scenes, according to the script mind you, is not fascinating at all as that is how they do it out there in Hollywood when they change out a cast member. Understanding that movies are not filmed in the final sequential order, it's easy to redistribute filming to allow for such a thing with relatively minor budgetary changes. The fact that it was Fox, who was at the time involved in very successful show and a parabolically rising star, Hollywood did what is normally done lest lose Fox or pay more for his services (ya, you got it right, that adds to the budget that is already in flux due to scheduling.

I'm sure your head was buzzing from the rush of endorphins expecting wide applause, acceptance, and OMG's towards your take but we all already know you really shouldn't have posted it at all given you didn't really know what your were talking about from the onset, leaving all of us to wonder why the fuck did you even post a reply.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:47 AM 10-23-2020
I had to Google who Eric Stoltz was lol.
He's already done one of those teen love, 80s movies. A cheap rendition/copy of pretty in pink, pretty much. Same sorta formula. Except a girl played the Ducky part. Lol
[Reply]
JD10367 05:49 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
While the Eric Stoltz thing is well known, the filming of reactions to his previously filmed scenes, according to the script mind you, is not fascinating at all as that is how they do it out there in Hollywood when they change out a cast member. Understanding that movies are not filmed in the final sequential order, it's easy to redistribute filming to allow for such a thing with relatively minor budgetary changes. The fact that it was Fox, who was at the time involved in very successful show and a parabolically rising star, Hollywood did what is normally done lest lose Fox or pay more for his services (ya, you got it right, that adds to the budget that is already in flux due to scheduling.

I'm sure your head was buzzing from the rush of endorphins expecting wide applause, acceptance, and OMG's towards your take but we all already know you really shouldn't have posted it at all given you didn't really know what your were talking about from the onset, leaving all of us to wonder why the **** did you even post a reply.
What the fuck is your problem, douchecunt? Did I fuck your wife or something? Go fuck off and die.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:24 AM 10-23-2020
He's already done one of those teen love, 80s movies. A cheap rendition/copy of pretty in pink, pretty much. Same sorta formula. Except a girl played the Ducky part. Lol
Weird alien synopsis.

Yeah, Some Kind of Wonderful borrowed from Pretty in Pink. It also borrowed from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

It also had the same writer and same director!!

It also had Lea Thompson of BTTF.

And 'the girl' is Mary Stuart Masterson, who is an angel you cretin. :-)

John Hughes had a crew of actors, and a storytelling style. Some Kind of Wonderful wasn't the apex of his craft, but he made a ton of beloved movies.

Stoltz was more pretty than talented [though he ironically got his big break under makeup as Rocky Dennis in Mask], and his 'brooding teen' was a bad fit for BTTF's McFly, who needed Fox's manic incredulous energy to match the madcap adventurous narrative.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:57 AM 10-23-2020
He was awesome in Pulp Fiction.

He's also a good dude, as he was a neighbor of mine for years.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up