ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 373 of 460
« First < 273323363369370371372373 374375376377383423 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
srvy 01:15 PM 06-25-2020
Hey BWillie is this what you were looking for?

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-37...dium=affiliate

[Reply]
BWillie 01:35 PM 06-25-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Hey BWillie is this what you were looking for?

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-37...dium=affiliate

Ohhh that is quite enticing. I'm up to #39th in the World in Golden Tee Mobile. All of the guys ahead of me for the most part are cabinet players. They played the arcade version in bars for years and years. Think I'll pull the trigger on this soon so I can learn the arcade game, to, although looks to be a smaller housing & probably a tad watered down.
[Reply]
srvy 11:11 PM 07-02-2020
Watching the rerun of the opening round of Rocket Mortgage Classic. DeChambeau was really launching it shot a 66. He is one back but could have been so much better. He would be in middle fairway short half-swing shots that flew the green and his putting is suspect at best.

Its an old Robert Trent Jones course that interview he made weds he kinda dissed it as the short cute old course. He said sorry Mr jones it's just what it is today. I kinda hope it eats his lunch when it dries out for the weekend as no rain in sight.

Also in his after the round interview, he seemed disappointed with his caddy. Maybe with good reason he barked at him several times after flying greens. Even paced out front of green a couple of times like he didn't trust yardage he was being given.

He had a good round that had a chance at being brilliant. But secretly kinda hope Mr Jones old course takes a large bite outta his ass.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:15 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Watching the rerun of the opening round of Rocket Mortgage Classic. DeChambeau was really launching it shot a 66. He is one back but could have been so much better. He would be in middle fairway short half-swing shots that flew the green and his putting is suspect at best.

Its an old Robert Trent Jones course that interview he made weds he kinda dissed it as the short cute old course. He said sorry Mr jones it's just what it is today. I kinda hope it eats his lunch when it dries out for the weekend as no rain in sight.

Also in his after the round interview, he seemed disappointed with his caddy. Maybe with good reason he barked at him several times after flying greens. Even paced out front of green a couple of times like he didn't trust yardage he was being given.

He had a good round that had a chance at being brilliant. But secretly kinda hope Mr Jones old course takes a large bite outta his ass.
Hes feeling super confident the way hes been hitting the ball post covid shutdown. His interviews reflect it and boarder line cocky. How a guy can come on tour hitting 285 to 290 then a few years later bombing it 350 is amazing. He actually is a good putter, its a really interesting concept where he has a tall putter with a super long grip so he can have his arms straight the entire stroke. He seems to struggle with his wedge game and chipping perhaps due to all of his irons being the same length.

One of these days Im going to look into changing my swing into something similar to his. He based his swing on thr book The Golfing Machine. Physics, math and angles.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:10 AM 07-17-2020
So my wife green lighted me getting a full bag fitting, driver to putter. I have a fitting scheduled with Golf MD (Top 100 club fitter in the US) in three weeks. I've never been fitted before and am beyond excited.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:24 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
So my wife green lighted me getting a full bag fitting, driver to putter. I have a fitting scheduled with Golf MD (Top 100 club fitter in the US) in three weeks. I've never been fitted before and am beyond excited.
Have fun and don't believe what the trackman says you still hit it 350+ and your swing is perfect.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:08 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I was fitted for my Pings and it was fun... The guy helping me wasn’t there to judge my swing just help me get the most out of it.. If I hit one bad he just said hit another one..
[Reply]
BWillie 10:57 PM 07-30-2020
Bump. Hows everyone hitting it?
[Reply]
Kman34 06:04 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Bump. Hows everyone hitting it?
Hitting the driver good but I’m struggling with my putting... Missed a damm 3 footer to win a 5 hole carry over.. My putter didnt get carried to the cart.. it flew... :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:58 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Hitting the driver good but I’m struggling with my putting... Missed a damm 3 footer to win a 5 hole carry over.. My putter didnt get carried to the cart.. it flew... :-)
:-) I've never been a good putter either but I got the biggest winn putter grip known to man and it's helped me a little bit. Maybe give it a shot?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
[Reply]
Kman34 10:45 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
:-) I've never been a good putter either but I got the biggest winn putter grip known to man and it's helped me a little bit. Maybe give it a shot?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
I’ve used the oversized grips and have settled on the mid sized one... I even have a practice putting mat in my family room but I still throw up on myself on the course sometimes... I think a change in putter is long overdue.. Need to find a new Odyssey putter I like..
Funny.. I used to be the best putter in our group but now I think I’m thinking too much..
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:56 AM 07-31-2020
On the practice green put a tee in the ground and putt to that. When you putt to a real cup it will look like a big bucket.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:59 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I’ve used the oversized grips and have settled on the mid sized one... I even have a practice putting mat in my family room but I still throw up on myself on the course sometimes... I think a change in putter is long overdue.. Need to find a new Odyssey putter I like..
Funny.. I used to be the best putter in our group but now I think I’m thinking too much..
One putts optimally after the 3rd beer.

One putts most horribly after the 7th beer.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 08:11 PM 07-31-2020
Started out today with 4 pars, hittting everything, drives and irons perfect. Then hit the drive on the 5th hole to right and it bounced into some crap. Take an unplayable, tree in the way, hit a 7 down to left side of the fairway about 90 yards from the green, it's the longest par 4 on the course. Then I hit a shit shot into a bunker in front, and end up with a 7. I noticed on the dash it's 98 degrees. It was downhill from there, on the back nine it hit 100 degrees. I ended up with a two 43's. It's the hottest day I've played golf in the 9 years I've been back in Florida, I never see a 100 degrees here ever.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:58 AM 08-01-2020
I've always struggled with early extension, saw this video and it clicked. I'm striping the ball now.

[Reply]
Page 373 of 460
« First < 273323363369370371372373 374375376377383423 > Last »
Up