ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 380
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:31 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by Guru:
I don't care if he wins or loses. I just watch to see what he does at the moment.
He seems to have a knack for doing the most dramatic, incredible things, in the biggest moments of the biggest tournaments.
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:43 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
It just sounds like you are a hater. No one is going to cry if Tiger loses, and it will not be the best win ever, if he wins.

The more you keep posting like that, the more it sounds like you are either just taking that point of view to be argumentative, or you are just being a jerk.

It is golf. It is not war, it is not creating world peace or ending world hunger. It is golf. Tiger is the best ever, currently the most popular player, and the most dominant athlete in his given sport. It is fun to watch either way, win or lose.

LOL...hater? argumentative? World Peace? are you kidding me?

that's too funny...yeah, he is the best player, by far. So far it's a f'ing joke. So much of a joke that it's comical to watch the announcers and fans slobber that knob.

Im not a hater, Im just tired of the incessant non-stop glorificiation of someone who's proven that he's an entire class above all the others.

I think maybe I need to start a tournament where a highschooler beats the crap out of 9 year olds, over and over and over and over and over and over again...then when Im acting the ass about his win, and someone says 'dude this is BS' I can act like you.
[Reply]
007 03:46 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
the networks love you
So what if they do. I am not watching for their benefit. I am watching for mine.
[Reply]
Logical 03:48 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
the networks love you
No the networks love Tiger, and can you blame them.
[Reply]
007 03:48 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
LOL...hater? argumentative? World Peace? are you kidding me?

that's too funny...yeah, he is the best player, by far. So far it's a f'ing joke. So much of a joke that it's comical to watch the announcers and fans slobber that knob.

Im not a hater, Im just tired of the incessant non-stop glorificiation of someone who's proven that he's an entire class above all the others.

I think maybe I need to start a tournament where a highschooler beats the crap out of 9 year olds, over and over and over and over and over and over again...then when Im acting the ass about his win, and someone says 'dude this is BS' I can act like you.
Yep, Tiger wins every single tournament he is in, the competition is soooo bad.:-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:51 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by Guru:
So what if they do. I am not watching for their benefit. I am watching for mine.
It's a good thing you think that...the networks love you even more.

American Idol anyone?
[Reply]
smittysbar 03:52 PM 06-15-2008
can you guys give me the leaders?Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:53 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by Guru:
Yep, Tiger wins every single tournament he is in, the competition is soooo bad.:-)
Im sorry...You may not have read the thread. Tiger has never...let me type that slowly...NEVER. One more time for those that dont read too quick...N-E-V-A-R lost when leading by 54 holes.

It's so exciting it's worth watching all 6 hours of coverage. dont forget to watch the commercials
[Reply]
007 03:54 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
It's a good thing you think that...the networks love you even more.

American Idol anyone?
So I should not watch because you say so?:-)

Considering I hardly watch more than 3 hours of TV per week they don't make much money on me anyway.
[Reply]
007 03:56 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Im sorry...You may not have read the thread. Tiger has never...let me type that slowly...NEVER. One more time for those that dont read too quick...N-E-V-A-R lost when leading by 54 holes.

It's so exciting it's worth watching all 6 hours of coverage. dont forget to watch the commercials
Yeah? So? I am not watching to see if he wins or loses. CAN YOU READ?
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:02 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by Guru:
Yeah? So? I am not watching to see if he wins or loses. CAN YOU READ?
Yes...can you? I really appreciate this. Thanks.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:03 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
LOL...hater? argumentative? World Peace? are you kidding me?

that's too funny...yeah, he is the best player, by far. So far it's a f'ing joke. So much of a joke that it's comical to watch the announcers and fans slobber that knob.

Im not a hater, Im just tired of the incessant non-stop glorificiation of someone who's proven that he's an entire class above all the others.

I think maybe I need to start a tournament where a highschooler beats the crap out of 9 year olds, over and over and over and over and over and over again...then when Im acting the ass about his win, and someone says 'dude this is BS' I can act like you.
So, the announcers should not talk about him because he is the best player in the world? They should not talk about him even though 90% of the people tuning in want to hear about him? At least they are not slobbing his knob like Kobe, who has NOT proven he is as good as they think he is. Tiger has proven it. And comparing the rest of the golfers in the world to 9 year olds, and Tiger to a highschooler is just stupid. 9 year olds do not have the same physical ability as a highschooler, but the golfers Tiger competes against have all the same chances to make themselves as strong as Tiger, the same chances to make themslves as mentally tough as Tiger, they have the ability to have the same or better equipment as Tiger. The playing field is even and fair. They just can't do the same things Tiger can. 9 year olds versus highschoolers is not a level playing field.

Unless it was a 9 year old Tiger versus highschool players, then you would be right, the highschoolers wouldn't have a chance.

Originally Posted by Guru:
Yep, Tiger wins every single tournament he is in, the competition is soooo bad.:-)
Guru, don't you dare use facts and logic when posting in this thread.:-)
[Reply]
007 04:07 PM 06-15-2008
Anyway....
[Reply]
smittysbar 04:08 PM 06-15-2008
leaders?Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Logical 04:09 PM 06-15-2008
Originally Posted by smittysbar:
can you guys give me the leaders?Posted via Mobile Device
Westwood -1
Mediate E
Wood E
Ogilive E
[Reply]
Page 15 of 380
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up