ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 527 of 2690
« First < 27427477517523524525526527 52852953053153757762710271527 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RunKC 10:57 PM 11-06-2017
Mahomes will need to be Aaron Rodgers if this team wants to win in January. Andy Reid is a great coach but we've all seen this guy go full retard to put us in position to lose games and Sunday was just another example.

Let's hope Pat is that guy
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:12 PM 11-06-2017
And those three teams can step their asses right on up and pony up some compensation for that nancy-boy when this putrid season is finally over.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:49 PM 11-06-2017
in the very near future...

[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:04 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
As for Mahomes -- I hope we make a strong effort to bolster the OL before he plays. I mean, I like Morse, LDT, and Schwartz. But LG is a major question mark. Maybe Ehinger is the answer, but I am currently not counting on it. I'd love if our big FA signing was merely the best available guard to fill in there. Fisher isn't too good either, but we are tied to his contract.
Not really impressed with the quality of the upcoming Guard class after the Notre Dame guy, who will go earlier than should because of a meh class.

They would have to hope the Panthers don't want to keep Norwell than be ready to spend 10m an avg to get him because he's the only LG worth a fuck that will be in FA.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:14 AM 11-07-2017
I don't buy those Madden Smith passes for one fucking minute.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:16 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I don't buy those Madden Smith passes for one fucking minute.
Dude had all day to throw.

When I started pressuring him the real cuck surfaced! :-)
[Reply]
threebag 11-07-2017, 12:42 AM
This message has been deleted by threebag.
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:04 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Dude had all day to throw.

When I started pressuring him the real cuck surfaced! :-)
Of course! :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:39 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
LOL. Oh, she's real.....

Trust m
trust m? I know what means... Really, a tramp stamp?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:44 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Stafford is really damn good. It's amazing they haven't had more team success with him, but that's the Lions for you
Stafford showed why he makes the big bucks last night.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:17 AM 11-07-2017
cb31:17 ch28:43

6 PLAYS, 28 YARDS, 3:16
3 PLAYS, 1 YARD, 1:39
3 PLAYS, 0 YARDS, 1:28
3 PLAYS, 2 YARDS, @2:03
7 PLAYS, 61 YARDS, 3:58*
7 PLAYS, 33 YARDS, 3:43
3 PLAYS, 3 YARDS, 1:26
FIELD GOAL
9 PLAYS, 44 YARDS, 5:08@@

8 PLAYS, 28 YARDS, 3:59
4 PLAYS, 25 YARDS, 1:36
7 PLAYS, 82 YARDS, 1:31*
TOUCHDOWN
2 PLAYS, 63 YARDS, @0:13

---------------------------------------------------------------------
TOUCHDOWN
9 PLAYS, 62 YARDS, 5:54

12 PLAYS, 75 YARDS, 5:37 *
3 PLAYS, -6 YARDS, 2:45 @@
13 PLAYS, 87 YARDS, 6:46*
INTERCEPTION
10 PLAYS, 35 YARDS, 3:53

6 PLAYS, 18 YARDS, 3:16
* TD
@ flag

I don't see excessive use of time by CBs as much as I see wasted opportunities by KC

Originally Posted by nkd:
Most of you really should watch less football and learn more about the game. There are shit load of teams that would love Alex on their team. Here is the problem with last three games.

Top 3 defenses and it really shows the weakness of the O-line. Alex has been under pressure all game. On top no run game. Absolutely non existent the last three games.

Now defense:

Look at the way the defense has allowed long touchdown drives the last three games. Just go look the second half against the cowboys. Those are game killing drives. That keep your offense off the field for majority of second half and all you can do is play hurry up mode and makes you one dimensional.

Pittsburgh game, the same story. Denver game the same story.

I think this Offense started off well they were executing but then the blowout by the defense late in the second quarter and the let down after they took the lead was truly game killer.

Kansas city needs to do one thing against good teams. Shut down the damn run and watch them get off the field. If they can do that they can force throws and make the game one dimensional and get off the field faster.

But everyone here is too busy blaming Smith because most of you re unable to look at the larger picture.

On the other hand Andy needs to find ways to run the ball. May be their offensive line just isn't that good against a good front seven. They struggled big time in both pass and run game in all three games.

Now you all could have a different game if Hill didn't lose the deep throw by Alex. But I don't think this team will win if the defense doesn't find ways to get off the field in second half and stops allowing those time killing touchdown drives. Because the other team takes a two score lead kill the clock and you have 7 mins left before you know it.

Trust me teams will feed of their defense and their offense. But this defense doesn't seem to be feeding off the offense and demoralizing the offense. Those long drives are game killers, and if they continue getting gushed for those long run plays and can't make the redzone stops. No matter what this offense does because the defense cant stop shit.

[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 06:36 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I wouldn't put Pat in this offense this year until it's figured out. So much dumb shit.

The OL gets their shit pushed in so we can't run the ball at all, we constantly have false starts & other stupid ass penalties (motion from Tyreek and Kelce was dumb AF) and our tackles have somehow turned into turnstiles.

Pat might get in by default after seeing Alex nearly get obliterated several times this season.
The team has no confidence in Alex as their leader. They know that he is very limited in his abilities and that he panics when he faces adversity. They are just going through the motions. Alex shows no fire and he constantly fails when it comes to crunch time. Once Mahomes gets his chance he will raise the desire and ferocity of the whole team. A true leader inspires the rest of the team to overachieve. Alex doesn't have the ability to make other players better.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:14 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
trust m? I know what means... Really, a tramp stamp?
trust me. Oh, like you wouldn't hit it. GTFOOH!!! You probably would stammer over your words if you tried to hit on that....and yes, a tattoo. That shit looks good when you hittin it from the back....LOL!!
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:14 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Stafford showed why he makes the big bucks last night.
What about against Pitt?
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:51 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
What about against Pitt?
He pissed down his leg on the last drive at the 10 yard line. Fuck him
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:08 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Not really impressed with the quality of the upcoming Guard class after the Notre Dame guy, who will go earlier than should because of a meh class.

They would have to hope the Panthers don't want to keep Norwell than be ready to spend 10m an avg to get him because he's the only LG worth a **** that will be in FA.
If I'm Veach/Andy, priority number 1 throughout Mahomes tenure is going to be having a strong offensive line. I think if you give him that, he will shred defenses whether his receivers and tight ends are great or not. Fortunately, we already have Kelce and Reek anyways. We saw the kind of connection he had with D-Rob during the preseason. Give me that top 5-10 offensive line, and let Mahomes do his magic.
[Reply]
Page 527 of 2690
« First < 27427477517523524525526527 52852953053153757762710271527 > Last »
Up