Page 98 of 449
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
TEX 03:48 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
If it makes you feel better, this place correctly bet on who the last king would be in Game of Thrones a year before it aired.

I was devastated they were right about that, but hopefully they’ll be right about this too.
:-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:49 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
No. I don't think so.

It was just weird.

This is just pure o.city talking here, but it sounded like a "the chiefs should be interested in this more than they are, I know why they aren't and i'll hint at it but won't come out and say it" kind of thing.
Maybe it was a, "all these twatters with their inside sources are gonna fuck the deal my favorite team the Chiefs are trying to pull off here."
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 03:51 PM 09-17-2019
Terez doesn’t kno shit and he’s a bad actor so when ppl treat him like he does kno something he starts getting all weird. He literally says things like “my opinion is” or “we’ll see what they do” lol dude is a joke
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:52 PM 09-17-2019
After intense deliberation, I’m completely against this move if it’s gonna cost us Sacksquatch Jones

As we all know, the best way to stymie these new breed, quick release offenses is to pressure the QB straight up the gut with your linemen... as good as Ramsey may be, he doesn’t provide the same value as Jones in today’s game

My money says stay patient and see who else is available at the deadline
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 03:53 PM 09-17-2019
That interview he gave today has to drive down the price a bit. He’s clearly totally fine with being a distraction even if he wasn’t trying to be initially.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:54 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
No. I don't think so.

It was just weird.

This is just pure o.city talking here, but it sounded like a "the chiefs should be interested in this more than they are, I know why they aren't and i'll hint at it but won't come out and say it" kind of thing.
Perez always talks sorta weird though. Maybe you don't like what he said so you're looking into it too much and over analyzing. I want him, but I don't think we do this.

It's so funny anytime these national guys are saying something that CP doesn't like, then we see posts from guys on here say that "no one has a clue what's going on".

All I've seen is that the Chiefs aren't in.
[Reply]
Strongside 03:54 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
After intense deliberation, I’m completely against this move if it’s gonna cost us Sacksquatch Jones

As we all know, the best way to stymie these new breed, quick release offenses is to pressure the QB straight up the gut with your linemen... as good as Ramsey may be, he doesn’t provide the same value as Jones in today’s game

This is fine, but if Veach genuinely decides to stay put at the deadline and ride into the playoffs with a bunch of guys you'll hold your breath with every time Tom Brady drops back to pass I'm going to be livid.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:55 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
Terez doesn’t kno shit and he’s a bad actor so when ppl treat him like he does kno something he starts getting all weird. He literally says things like “my opinion is” or “we’ll see what they do” lol dude is a joke
Just because you don't like hearing what he says doesn't mean he's wrong.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:55 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

So if that's the case...please explain how New England dumped a bunch of $$ into their secondary and made it an elite and stacked the front 7 with good players here and there and no names and continues to win Super Bowls....?

Nowadays you build from the back to the front.

This is about beating New England and that's the only way you will.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 03:57 PM 09-17-2019
Keep seeing it brought up that we have to re-sign Jones, which makes the deal tough.

I’d much rather have Ramsey than Jones, am I alone in that?
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 03:58 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Just because you don't like hearing what he says doesn't mean he's wrong.
It’s not that I don’t like hearing what he says necessarily. I don’t like when fans don’t realize he’s stating his personal opinion on what the chiefs should do and instead think he is reporting something. He reports things after the fact, so I guess I don’t like the reactions to what he says more so than what he is actually saying.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:58 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
This is fine, but if Veach genuinely decides to stay put at the deadline and ride into the playoffs with a bunch of guys you'll hold your breath with every time Tom Brady drops back to pass I'm going to be livid.
I get the panic about Brown, seriously

But it’s important to remember we had those fucks beat last year with a dogshit secondary... that group is now improved, plus we’re adding Claiborne soon

I’m still all for Veach being opportunistic, just not at Ramsey’s price tag
[Reply]
-King- 03:58 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
He never portrayed himself as a dude who breaks news so how is he a joke for just giving his opinion?....as it is his job to do.
[Reply]
Simplicity 03:58 PM 09-17-2019
Ramsey >> Jones and it's not as close as some of you wish it was
[Reply]
TEX 03:59 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Keep seeing it brought up that we have to re-sign Jones, which makes the deal tough.

I’d much rather have Ramsey than Jones, am I alone in that?
Yes.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 449
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up