ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>In another first... It's Maddening...
Nickhead 01:45 AM 01-25-2020
Mahomes could be the first Madden Cover to win the Super Bowl :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 04:14 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hboosboy:
He was on the cover of madden 17 which came out in 2016, the Patriots won the Super Bowl that season. Gronk was out for the year but the Patriots still won.
Out for the year right when he was on the Madden cover? The curse is legit!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:16 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Who the **** is Gronk? Maybe who is the wrong question, maybe we should be asking what is a Gronk?
You know, that guy that Patriots’ fans think is the third best tight end after Travis Kelce and Tony Gonzalez...
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:18 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
what’s going on with you man? you sound insane.
Well let me answer that for ya

Hes insane.

Btw what the fuck is a Gronk?!
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:03 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
You know, that guy that Patriots’ fans think is the third best tight end after Travis Kelce and Tony Gonzalez...
Ohhhh Aaron Hernandez. Yeah they think if he can hang around a few more years he might be the best.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:09 PM 01-25-2020
Ok dumbasses of Chumpsplanet...The original assertion was that Mahomes would be the first Madden cover athlete to win a Super Bowl the same year he was on the cover. Gronkowski actually did it first. It doesn’t matter if he played in the actual Super Bowl because as a member of the winning team he also is credited with a Super Bowl win and a ring. This message board if ****ing stupidest fan forum ever created. Please mods remove my account so I’m not associated with such inbred dumb****s ever. Thank you! Go Niners!
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
eDave 05:12 PM 01-25-2020
Ok dumbasses of Chumpsplanet...The original assertion was that Mahomes would be the first Madden cover athlete to win a Super Bowl the same year he was on the cover. Gronkowski actually did it first. It doesn’t matter if he played in the actual Super Bowl because as a member of the winning team he also is credited with a Super Bowl win and a ring. This message board if ****ing stupidest fan forum ever created. Please mods remove my account so I’m not associated with such inbred dumb****s ever. Thank you! Go Niners!

[Reply]
Nickhead 05:13 PM 01-25-2020
unless this guy is a disgruntled mult, would his stay be one of the shortest ever? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:21 PM 01-25-2020
Please mods I think you should honor this retard’s request and kick him out the door. Please and thank you.
[Reply]
PHOG 01-25-2020, 05:25 PM
This message has been deleted by PHOG.
PHOG 05:27 PM 01-25-2020

[Reply]
HemiEd 06:17 PM 01-25-2020
You mad bro?

Oh, and who is Gronk?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:24 PM 01-25-2020
As a member of the Patriots he won the Super Bowl. He didn’t play in the game but he still got a ring.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
KCTitus 08:36 PM 01-25-2020
OPlease mods remove my account so I’m not associated with such inbred dumb****s ever. Thank you! Go Niners!
If one must beg to be banned, go ahead and ban the shit stick.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:49 AM 02-03-2020
it's official:

he broke the curse!
[Reply]
Rausch 03:22 AM 02-03-2020
No one other than 13 year old kids with mommy's credit card play this game now.

I know, it's hard to let go of but that's what it is.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:25 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
No one other than 13 year old kids with mommy's credit card play this game now.

I know, it's hard to let go of but that's what it is.
I'm 46 this month, and own the game. I've only played it twice because I'm not 13 anymore, but it's more a keep sake :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up