ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:46 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Sure but charging service fees that high is outrageous.
But that's their business model. And that's how they've always done things for every event consistently.

It's not like they just come out and jack fees up to try and gouge people for the SB.
[Reply]
Monty 11:52 AM 01-21-2020
So get this: My MIL just called and told me that I need to be there as it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Some of you know that I'm currently in entrepreneurial mode right now starting a new company and am building the business, so extra funds for this game isn't really an option right now unless I want to go into debt for it. I've made her quite a bit in the market the last 2 years and she's going to fund the trip for my wife and I to go, so will be setting that up tonight. I'm a bit shook right now, but also very excited!!!!!
[Reply]
Monty 11:55 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Arrowhead South is planning a KC BBQ tailgate at our Miami Chapter. Its about 10 minutes from the stadium. Same crew that did the Jacksonville tailgate.
Once I get this trip booked tonight, I'll be in touch for the details. Looking forward to seeing you again!!
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 11:55 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
TickPick.com has no fees for the buyer and the price is the price. They only charge the seller 10% so prices are some of the best.
Yeah but their starting price was still significantly more expensive than the nflonlocation total price. I checked many before buying.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:00 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Should have bought them... The cheapest Stubhub tix currently is $4800 before fees, these must have been a one off...

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
But that's their business model. And that's how they've always done things for every event consistently.

It's not like they just come out and jack fees up to try and gouge people for the SB.
That was the fees but after going back and picking the absolute cheapest tickets at $4750 the fees were $1045\ticket which I still believe is outrageous.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:02 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
After the flu knocked me out of today, the Super Bowl is no holds barred.
I didn't know what had changed your plans to not come to the game Sunday. Hope you're feeling much better, and I'm so happy you get to see the big one in Miami. Kick ass, be loud.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:12 PM 01-21-2020
I'm working on it. My fiancee's friend owns a sports package business and he thinks the price of tickets will come down a little in the next couple of days, so I'll jump on it then. Hope to see some of you guys there.
[Reply]
wutamess 12:20 PM 01-21-2020
Flying to Miami Friday, Going to the Super Bowl Ultimate fan experience Saturday, going to the game in Miami Gardens on Sunday & spreading some of my fathers ashes in the stadium during the game. Get shit faced afterwards amongst other boisterous Chiefs fans on South Beach. Fly back on Monday and brave the cold with the 2+million Chiefs fans during Tuesdays parade.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:20 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It looks like it is majority Chiefs fans who are buying tickets, based on the geographic locations:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...es/4522244002/
Mentioned it in the SB thread but this is a really big deal.

If we can make some legit crowd noise, or better yet avoid it on offense, it can change a lot of things. I want Pat to have his hard count available.
[Reply]
R Clark 01:35 PM 01-21-2020
So anyone have details on the victory parade?
[Reply]
DanT 02:10 PM 01-21-2020
I'm tempted to fly there and see a little bit of Miami, although I don't think I'd buy a ticket for the game unless it came down quite a bit. I've never been to Florida and I had been thinking of flying out there, for the hell out of it.

Anyone ever been in a Super Bowl city the weekend of the game?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:29 PM 01-21-2020
If we really want to help the team, should we do another fundraiser to send these two women to the game? Because I feel like they could be difference makers.

[Reply]
suzzer99 02:32 PM 01-21-2020
Yes! Let's find them and see if they're interested.
[Reply]
Renegade 02:37 PM 01-21-2020
Better yet do a fundraiser and they can attend the next CP bash
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:40 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If we really want to help the team, should we do another fundraiser to send these two women to the game? Because I feel like they could be difference makers.

I fucking love this fucking gif!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up