ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Brooklyn 07:44 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I've read ticket prices go up right after the conference championship games and then usually drift down toward the actual event. I also think it's going to be better for lower ticket prices if the 49ers make it as they don't have the same sort of global presence as the Packers.

Agree with that. I knew they’d spike once the teams were finalized so I hedged and grabbed mine early. As the week went on the crept upon another $1k so glad I kept the faith and dove in.

I turn 40 on March 4th, have a cousin/free place to stay in Miami, and airfare was free on miles. The stars were just aligned.

I think you’ll start to see prices fall back to earth on the day of, but not sure how early they’ll crash. Usually I’d say on Thursday but not sure. Definitely agree the Packers would have made second market even more difficult.

I’m for sure interested in the KC tailgate so please keep details up on that. @Twisted when/where are you flying out of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 01-19-2020, 07:48 PM
This message has been deleted by IA_Chiefs_fan.
wheeler08 07:50 PM 01-19-2020
Ok, the wife and I are checking hotel and flight info from Indy to Miami. Can’t afford to go to the game, but don’t know if we could pass up the super bowl experience from the outside. I’ve never been to Miami. Where do I want to be looking for a hotel? I found one that didn’t appear too far from the stadium. Where would all of the super bowl events be held?
Where is this tailgate BBQ going down??

Good thing about Indy is everything is all within a couple of blocks and you can walk every where
[Reply]
Camaro 01-19-2020, 07:50 PM
This message has been deleted by Camaro.
KCChiefsFan88 07:51 PM 01-19-2020
The Chiefs playing in the Super Bowl where I live? I am definitely going... in the process of buying four tickets for the family.
[Reply]
xbarretx 09:22 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
What day would the parade be Tuesday Wednessday or thursday do you think?
I keep waiting to figure that out as well. It’s horse before the carriage but now that we live in Dallas I need to be ready ahead of time to make the drive up to KC. #FirstWorldProblems

I’m guessing Tuesday for the parade but who knows ...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:24 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Already bought my tickets. In.
Wow, congrats Twisted.... REPRESENT!
[Reply]
SupDock 09:26 PM 01-19-2020
Small venue, first super bowl in 50 years, silicon valley money, these tickets will be expensive and stay expensive
[Reply]
Spott 09:36 PM 01-19-2020
Might go down the weekend before for some festivities since I live in Florida and have a free place to stay down there, but I’ll be in Phoenix in Super Bowl weekend.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:37 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Arrowhead South is planning a KC BBQ tailgate at our Miami Chapter. Its about 10 minutes from the stadium. Same crew that did the Jacksonville tailgate.
I'm in....
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:39 PM 01-19-2020
I'm on a business trip and watched the game in my hotel room. My wife called me immediately to give me budget authorization to go if I want to. That was really awesome of her.

But I just can't justify those prices. I'm planning a trip to Antarctica in a couple of years and that would be half the cost to get there. I'll watch the game on TV and use the money to book passage aboard a bouncing ship across the Straits of Magellan.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:43 PM 01-19-2020
I'm in x2. Section 306, Row 13. After all fees they cost me $5315 per from https://tickets.nflonlocation.com/e/...020-1001253556
Sadly, I probably made a mistake buying so early but I promised my son we'd go and I didn't want to blow it.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 09:43 PM 01-19-2020
Bought a ticket tonight after my season tickets weren't picked in the lottery. Chiefs haven't been in my life time and might never go again. Going to see this mfer in person ����
[Reply]
modocsot 09:44 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Arrowhead South is planning a KC BBQ tailgate at our Miami Chapter. Its about 10 minutes from the stadium. Same crew that did the Jacksonville tailgate.
Nice! I’m down for that!
[Reply]
Renegade 09:50 PM 01-19-2020
Do you think there will be a watch party ar Arrowhead?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:54 PM 01-19-2020
Got my tix Friday! Can't wait. TickPick.com has the best deals. No fees, they just charge the seller 10%.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:52 PM 01-20-2020
Wife said 5400 for nose bleed seats.. Ticketmaster.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up