ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Kansas City Chiefs 2019 Highlights*****
Megatron96 11:19 PM 01-10-2020
Found this and honestly, the bye week has starved me for some Chiefs razzle dazzle, and I thought others might feel the same way. Some great stuff here.

It feels like it's been a long, difficult season, what with all the injuries, and tough losses. But when you watch this video it's difficult not to realize just how good this team has been in spite of all of that. Pat Mahomes may not have thrown for 50+ TDs, but as a team the Chiefs still won 12 games, they still grabbed the 2nd seed, and this season they finished strong, winning 6 in a row, outperforming last year's squad in the respect. And this year the defense really has been an equal partner in the second half of the season, not an anchor or a liability.

So enjoy fellow Chiefs fans, we're riding one hell of a wave.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:36 PM 01-10-2020
Insane that the video is almost an hour.

What a fun year this has been.

And it’s going to get better.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:38 AM 01-11-2020
That was...satisfying. Colts game still pisses me off. Heh.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:51 AM 01-11-2020
Highlight of the year to me is the 2nd quarter in Oakland.

I've never seen a team get owned quite like that.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:12 AM 01-11-2020
But Gareth Conley is going to be a key difference maker for the Texans today! Haha.

Biggest thing that stood out to me is you can see how much the ankle injury affected Mahomes’ accuracy and especially his velocity. Even the Titans game was different than his post-bye week look.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:36 PM 01-11-2020
I will never not laugh watching Tyreek Hill catch Damien Williams from behind on long TD runs. Twice. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:14 PM 01-11-2020
Two things really stood out in this video. The first is we seemed to kick a lot of field goals at the end of what looked like productive drives that stalled out of nowhere. The second is that Shady McCoy had some really big, explosive runs, including a run after catch that left a Ravens defender on his knees, questioning his life choices.

If we can avoid the first thing, and have more of the second thing, I think we have great chance to see Clark Hunt lift the trophy bearing his father's name.

McCoy has pretty much been absent for the last two months. In the open field he can still break ankles, and could really give Mahomes just that one extra weapon he can use to end those drives with touchdowns instead of field goals.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:18 PM 01-11-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Two things really stood out in this video. The first is we seemed to kick a lot of field goals at the end of what looked like productive drives that stalled out of nowhere. The second is that Shady McCoy had some really big, explosive runs, including a run after catch that left a Ravens defender on his knees, questioning his life choices.

If we can avoid the first thing, and have more of the second thing, I think we have great chance to see Clark Hunt lift the trophy bearing his father's name.

McCoy has pretty much been absent for the last two months. In the open field he can still break ankles, and could really give Mahomes just that one extra weapon he can use to end those drives with touchdowns instead of field goals.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
I was thinking a lot of the same things. Seems many of us forgot just how effective Shady really was in the first half of the season. Also, Sammy ha a lot of big catches through the season that kept drives alive.

And I think a lot of those drives were stalled by penalties, many of which were the product of having half the OL manned by back-ups. We've been better recently about OL penalties, so I think we'll see less penalties from that group.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:09 PM 01-11-2020
Man, I want that week 1 offense again! I'd love to see them come out swinging like that tomorrow.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:20 PM 01-11-2020
Boomers hate shady because he doesn't tuck his shirt or ball or away but yeah he is mashes
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:44 PM 01-11-2020
Man, that was a long video.

I enjoyed all of it.

It does point out that Shady and Sammy made more plays than what it seems like.

We're blessed with a ton of talent.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:34 PM 01-25-2020
Some unfiltered reaction to Mahomes by his peers:

Travis Kelce with a few words about Pat:

[Reply]
F150 12:53 PM 01-25-2020
None of us have ever seen anything like this. That is almost an hour of plays that we could never have made in the past. Line, backs, Mahomes, damn Defence getting more nasty every game, Andy using his guys like he plays a fiddle.

Fuck I wont sleep all week

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:55 PM 01-25-2020
Baldy's take on Pat vs. HOU:

[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:56 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Man, I want that week 1 offense again! I'd love to see them come out swinging like that tomorrow.
My wish was granted!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up