ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do YOU play World of Warcraft?
Yes, I play WoW 41 35.96%
No, I do not play WoW 70 61.40%
WTF is WoW 3 2.63%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>World of Warcraft
God of Thunder 03:04 AM 01-26-2009
So........its 3am..........and I am curious..........who here plays World of Warcraft?

poll coming!
[Reply]
R&GHomer 07:51 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Craqhead:
Everquest... FTW!!! It's not full of 14 year olds. And you can't reach max level in 1 week.
You have too actually think.

83 Shaman
80 Shadowknight
78 Magician

The Nameless Server
I've recently started playing WOW, but it's nothing like Everquest. That game is crack. I had to stop playing that one several years ago.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:05 AM 01-26-2009
I don't, because I fear I would become addicted and ruin my life. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:37 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I did, quit back in 2006. I play LotRO these days, although I'm playing Fallout 3 at this second.
which version of Lord of the rings do you play btw?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:37 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Crush:
Paying a monthly fee for the right to play a game that you have already bought is illogical, captain.
that bugs me too
[Reply]
Pants 10:02 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Laz:
that bugs me too
Paying $8.00 at the theater for 1.5 hours of entertainment vs paying $15.00 for 100 hours of entertainment? Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Shit, if you're going to get into an MMO, might as well cancel cable, because you won't be using it much - save $35 a month. "Pay to play = bad" is the worst argument when it comes to MMOs. You should be more worried about getting addicted and not caring about your kids as much, rofl.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:04 AM 01-26-2009

[Reply]
Molitoth 10:16 AM 01-26-2009
EQ is still the best MMO made imo.

WoW lost my interest due to many things:
-too many immature little f*ckers
-cartoony graphics
-not enough character uniqueness. Everyone looks the same. Lack of many races/classes.
-too quest based/easy to reach max level

anyway...

WoW has done amazing things during its run.... it has for sure changed the MMO world and brought it to a very successful popularity. It has also brought new ideas to the table in the industry which have expanded into other games such as Warhammer, LOTR, AoC, and Vanguard. I don't knock what Blizzard created, its a great product... but just not for me.

IMO if Vanguard didn't flop so hard during the phase (6 months) where it lacked end game content, it could have been the biggest MMO ever.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 12:45 PM 01-26-2009
EverQuest is the best game I ever played. I played hardcore for about 3 years and finally burned out. To this day I still miss Everquest but with a family I know I cannot pick the game back up. It was like the RING was to Gollum, it consumed me. At work all I could think about was the next level, next raid or next piece of equipment. My cleric gained me access into one of the most powerful guilds across all servers, I was able to see end game content and acheive things that others could only dream of in game.

I have never tried WoW but my Dad and brother play and seem to like it. I did not care for for the graphics style and some of the game play.

I am waiting for Diable 3 to come out. I will play that as I can come and go and play solo if needed. It will not take us near as much time but it will not be as fun I know.
[Reply]
Earthling 12:53 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I did, quit back in 2006. I play LotRO these days, although I'm playing Fallout 3 at this second.
Exactly same as I Keg. Lotro Mines of Moria atm. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:05 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Where's the "used to play WoW" option?
yep. I overcame my addiction
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:06 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Paying $8.00 at the theater for 1.5 hours of entertainment vs paying $15.00 for 100 hours of entertainment? Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Shit, if you're going to get into an MMO, might as well cancel cable, because you won't be using it much - save $35 a month. "Pay to play = bad" is the worst argument when it comes to MMOs. You should be more worried about getting addicted and not caring about your kids as much, rofl.
Yep
[Reply]
kaplin42 02:08 PM 01-26-2009
I play EQ2. Not as grindy as EQ, but still tougher than WoW, and the graphics ar way better.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:28 PM 01-26-2009
I have played WoW for 4 years now on Feathermoon server. 2 accounts, one for me and one for my 2 boys. We have a lot of fun with this and it has been a great way to continue to have something in common with 2 teenage boys. :-)
[Reply]
Delano 02:40 PM 01-26-2009
Attached: dork.jpg (43.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Silock 02:55 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
If you're a gamer, it makes sense. Before WoW came out, I was buying a new game every 2-3 months. At $60/pop, I'm actually coming out ahead by paying monthly.

As for the cable, I still get plenty of use out of it, but then, I only play WoW for about 10 hours per week.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up