ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Tell him chill out, THIS MY HOUSE!
Wallcrawler 12:39 PM 01-25-2020
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0BWNEsgnKU

Mathieu needs extended. Loved keep the camera on him after Dan lit up Tannehill.

Kelce on his knees after Pat's TD was pretty epic also.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:22 PM 01-25-2020
That's championship swagger, dawg.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:25 PM 01-25-2020
It’s such a smart motivation technique from Matthieu: “One of us is going to make one of the most important plays in Franchise history.”

Keeps the perspective of the snap at hand and encourages everyone to dig deep for what they’re experiencing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:57 PM 01-25-2020
It's wonderful watching a group of players so genuinely happy at the end of that game. Their confidence and the swagger Honey Badger brought is through the roof. And yes it brings tears watching that. I'm usually nervous before these playoff games but I'm feeling pretty good about beating the city of fags and Feces.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 03:23 PM 01-25-2020
I fucking love Mathieu. Favorite player on the team after #15.
[Reply]
eDave 03:46 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
It’s such a smart motivation technique from Matthieu: “One of us is going to make one of the most important plays in Franchise history.”

Keeps the perspective of the snap at hand and encourages everyone to dig deep for what they’re experiencing.
"You're going to make a play, you're going to make a play, you're going to make a play, course I'm going to make a play."
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:51 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yeah, Kelce talking to Norma at the end got to me.
If you don’t have Norma tattooed on your chest you ain’t shit, you don’t have a hair on your ass and possibly racist.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up