ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>CDC expected to announce first US case of Wuhan coronavirus
Donger 01:03 PM 01-21-2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/healt...-bn/index.html

(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to announce this afternoon that the first case of Wuhan coronavirus has been reported in the United States, in Washington state, a federal source outside the CDC tells CNN.

The source is involved in the matter and was made aware of a CDC media briefing scheduled for later today.

The novel virus, which was first identified last month in Wuhan, China, has so far infected more than 300 people and killed six, in an outbreak that has been reported in five countries -- now including the United States.

It is unclear if this person recently traveled to China, where and how they became infected, and if this person has transmitted the virus to anyone else in the United States.
[Reply]
wazu 10:09 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It's just another version of pneumonia. You start getting symptoms, go to the doctor.

The only people who will die in the USA and other western countries, are the ones who waited too late to go to the doctor. Just like every other pneumonia case since we developed antibiotics.
It’s a virus.
[Reply]
TLO 11:43 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It's just another version of pneumonia. You start getting symptoms, go to the doctor.

The only people who will die in the USA and other western countries, are the ones who waited too late to go to the doctor. Just like every other pneumonia case since we developed antibiotics.
Ehhh
[Reply]
F150 12:14 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
It’s a virus.

and a virus can cause pneumonia and it can be bacterial. But safe to say, it is being treated as far worse than your basic cold that moves to lungs and results in pneumonia

Crazy amount of misinformation around for sure. The internet does bad info at lightning speed. I still chuckle about the Vitamin D shit.

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:54 PM 01-27-2020
I heard that tanning your asshole 5 minutes a day will cure it.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:59 PM 01-27-2020
We are all going to die, die dieeeeeeeee!!!
Oh the humanity.
[Reply]
TLO 05:02 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
eDave is safe
[Reply]
patteeu 11:46 AM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I’m on winter break in Thailand. I’m supposed to fly back to Hong Kong on the 11th. If shit gets worse I might have to cut my losses and go home.
Good luck, man.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:28 AM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
:-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:15 AM 04-16-2020
Donger actually made a good thread that was early in it's formation. :-)

I also made some pretty good predictions back in January.......including the fact that I never believed it was from "the wild".

Originally Posted by scho63:
Sounds like the Chinese government was experimenting again and things got out of control.
This will get much, much worse before it gets better.

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/c...-20/index.html

[Reply]
Sofa King 08:36 AM 04-16-2020
Donger actually made a good thread that was early in it's formation. :-)

I also made some pretty good predictions back in January.......including the fact that I never believed it was from "the wild".
Hard to believe anything when I see "CNN" in the link. Not even worth clicking on.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up