ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Media Center>Doctor Strange
Mr. Laz 09:59 AM 12-29-2015
He looks pretty good.

[Reply]
Fish 07:08 AM 11-21-2016
Watched this last night. Was really surprised how closely it paralleled the new movie in many ways. It was pretty good. I like the plot a lot more than the one in the movie...

[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:15 PM 11-25-2016
saw it today. Would be pretty trippy if you were taking something.
story/acting - meh.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:13 AM 11-26-2016
I liked it, but it was a different type of MCU movie. I think they did a pretty ok job incorporating magic into this universe. It was kind of freaky how spot on Cumberbatch looked like Strange right out of the comic.

Doctor Strange for me is a lot like the Fantastic Four - iconic character, essential to the story and universe, but kind of flat on their own. Team them up with another group or character, and they function so much better. The tease with Thor at the end was great.

And speaking of the after credits, what was the story with the second scene they showed?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:09 AM 11-26-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I liked it, but it was a different type of MCU movie. I think they did a pretty ok job incorporating magic into this universe. It was kind of freaky how spot on Cumberbatch looked like Strange right out of the comic.

Doctor Strange for me is a lot like the Fantastic Four - iconic character, essential to the story and universe, but kind of flat on their own. Team them up with another group or character, and they function so much better. The tease with Thor at the end was great.

And speaking of the after credits, what was the story with the second scene they showed?
That is why I wish that Marvel had the rights to the Fantastic Four. Triumph and Torment would be a great Dr. Strange 2 and would be where I would introduce Dr. Doom to the Marvel MCU. Has great lines particularly the end where Strange asks Doom why he didn't just ask for Strange's help. Doom responds that he is many things but he does not beg. Pretty much encapsulates Doom's character right there.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:56 AM 11-26-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
That is why I wish that Marvel had the rights to the Fantastic Four. Triumph and Torment would be a great Dr. Strange 2 and would be where I would introduce Dr. Doom to the Marvel MCU. Has great lines particularly the end where Strange asks Doom why he didn't just ask for Strange's help. Doom responds that he is many things but he does not beg. Pretty much encapsulates Doom's character right there.
Agreed.

I know nothing of Hollywood hierarchies, but it would make so much sense (and so much money) if Fox would team up with Marvel Studios. IMO, that's the only way a real Infinity War movie can be made, be I'm digressing.

Introducing Doom to face off against the Avengers would be fantastic, and that's just the beginning of what you could do if these studios could find a way to work together without giving up their "rights" to any characters.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:36 PM 11-26-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
and that's just the beginning of what you could do if these studios could find a way to work together without giving up their "rights" to any characters.
Well, Sony and Marvel finally carved out a deal with Spiderman, so anythings possible i guess.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:49 PM 12-14-2016
Finally saw this last night....enjoyed it very much, but i can understand how some would not like it.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:14 PM 02-11-2017
Just a bump for nostalgia...

BTW, Dave still has the biggest swinging dick in the world of riffing...
[Reply]
unlurking 07:42 PM 02-11-2017
holy god that was horrible!!!

lol

Love Cumberbatch, but had to shut that down like 10 seconds in.
[Reply]
Miles 11:03 PM 02-11-2017
Originally Posted by unlurking:
holy god that was horrible!!!

lol

Love Cumberbatch, but had to shut that down like 10 seconds in.
I thought he did a decent enough job but that vid got cut off as things were getting good. Gilmour definitely still has it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:11 PM 02-14-2017

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:43 AM 01-10-2020

BREAKING: Filmmaker @scottderrickson has officially stepped down as the director of #DoctorStrangeInTheMultiverseOfMadness due to "creative differences" between he and @MarvelStudios. https://t.co/DWZyYiQHUz pic.twitter.com/ltp6Dt8j5m

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) January 10, 2020

[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up