ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 332
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Jerm 09:52 PM 02-21-2016
Reigns is in the "dreaded Kimura" for like 2 mins...takes 3 chair shots...and instantly pops up and hits the finish. LOL this company...

The crowd was beyond dead...so good.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:53 PM 02-21-2016
Raw is going to be in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Brooklyn before Wrestlemania. Jesus they will shit on Roman hard.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:24 PM 02-21-2016
I'm still trying to figure out what the point of Reigns winning the title on a random RAW only to lose it in the RR but then get a match somehow that lands him in the main event and presumably go over and regain it at Mania....

Yeah nevermind...such a clusterfuck of stupidity...
[Reply]
mcaj22 11:06 PM 02-21-2016
Im not even mad about Reigns winning other than the terrible finish where he kicks out of a kirmura and 3 chair shots (in the attitude era that would be a win) and jumps up 1 minute later to get a pin with a simple spear.

its the other crap on this card

- What the hell was that R Truth and Curtis Axel match doing right before the main event, whose call was that? they should be fired.

- Luke Harper, by far the best and most talented Wyatt member in the ring looks like he got hurt by shitty ass Ryback. STOP PUTTING RYBACK IN THE RING WITH THE FEW TALENTS YOU HAVE SO HE CAN HURT THEM. Ryback should have been let go yesteryear for how unsafe that bum is.

-You had a chance for the perfect Cass and Enzo debut when New Day were rattling off tag teams they were better than and ruined it with League of Nations.
[Reply]
TLO 12:19 AM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Im not even mad about Reigns winning other than the terrible finish where he kicks out of a kirmura and 3 chair shots (in the attitude era that would be a win) and jumps up 1 minute later to get a pin with a simple spear.

- What the hell was that R Truth and Curtis Axel match doing right before the main event, whose call was that? they should be fired.

- Luke Harper, by far the best and most talented Wyatt member in the ring looks like he got hurt by shitty ass Ryback. STOP PUTTING RYBACK IN THE RING WITH THE FEW TALENTS YOU HAVE SO HE CAN HURT THEM. Ryback should have been let go yesteryear for how unsafe that bum is.

-You had a chance for the perfect Cass and Enzo debut when New Day were rattling off tag teams they were better than and ruined it with League of Nations.
I agree with most of your points here. The finish to the main event was so, SO bad. Reigns is going to be hearing a lot of boo leading up to Mania.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:02 AM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I'm still trying to figure out what the point of Reigns winning the title on a random RAW only to lose it in the RR but then get a match somehow that lands him in the main event and presumably go over and regain it at Mania....

Yeah nevermind...such a clusterfuck of stupidity...
They are hotshotting the title around his orbit to get the crowd to love him. Do you love Roman Reigns? Please love Roman Reigns. -Vince

They know Cena doesn't have a lot left in the tank and are trying to find a new Cena before it's too late. They book him with the worst attributes of a Cena run and the problem is people legitimately don't like the guy. They know he's not talented. Cena was at least a talented guy who suffered from awful booking.

They missed a good chance to start a monster Dean Ambrose heel run but they don't give a fuck about their heels anymore.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:11 AM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They are hotshotting the title around his orbit to get the crowd to love him. Do you love Roman Reigns? Please love Roman Reigns. -Vince

They know Cena doesn't have a lot left in the tank and are trying to find a new Cena before it's too late. They book him with the worst attributes of a Cena run and the problem is people legitimately don't like the guy. They know he's not talented. Cena was at least a talented guy who suffered from awful booking.

They missed a good chance to start a monster Dean Ambrose heel run but they don't give a fuck about their heels anymore.
Yep... too bad because he should be the main eventer. The crowd loves him.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:20 AM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Yep... too bad because he should be the main eventer. The crowd loves him.
That little 1 month feud with him and Rollins was the best thing about 2015.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:29 AM 02-22-2016
They blew a huge opportunity IMO by not turning Reigns when Rollins was hurt, make him the Authority's new chosen one, and have Ambrose play the Austin-esque face role.

Not to mention after that, you could have Rollins return as a huge babyface with a ready made revenge storyline...
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02-22-2016, 08:30 AM
This message has been deleted by BigCatDaddy.
mcaj22 10:50 AM 02-22-2016
Rollins is going to come back to a massive pop theres no way you can keep him heel. People are going to cheer for him to take that title off Roman. Reigns would get massively booed in that scenario.

it would be so good
[Reply]
Swanman 12:58 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by mcaj22:

CM Punk said that Ryback was in his words, "hurty" in that Colt Cabana podcast after he quit. He wasn't kidding.

You could also debut Gallows and Anderson, although Enzo and Cass would get a bigger reaction at the moment with their NXT fame.

The NXT show WM weekend is going to absolutely blow Mania out of the water. It's not even close. The show could only be 45 minutes of Zayn vs. Nakamura and it would top Mania by a large margin.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:09 PM 02-22-2016
Love to see the Hogan/Hart/Yoko bit repeated with Ambrose/Reigns/ HHH. Or mayne Reigns gets hurt and Ambrose fills in. I know I know.... wishful thinking.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:16 PM 02-22-2016
I don't think I miss WWE at all. I had fun at the live sprint center show, but other than that I've watched exactly one episode of Smackdown (two weeks ago, styles vs. jericho) in the last year. I do like Mauro Renallo on the mic. Not having to listen to Michael Cole is such an improvement. I can't even watch Raw at this point. The roster is bad enough, the writing just makes everything a hundred times worse.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:55 PM 02-22-2016
Apparently something big is going to happen at the beginning of Raw. 2 separate sources.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 06:58 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Apparently something big is going to happen at the beginning of Raw. 2 separate sources.
That one guy off Reddit who is right most of the time said something like that aswell
[Reply]
Page 98 of 332
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up