ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Media Center>Spiderman: Far From Home
Gravedigger 08:37 AM 01-15-2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:50 PM 07-02-2019
They should've just went all the way and called the main love rival 'Chad'.

Gyllenhaal wasn't bad.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:23 PM 07-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You're gonna want to stay for the Mid Credits Scene.
It's the end credits scene that is huge. It sets up the future of the MCU.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:26 AM 07-03-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
This, and the MJ actress is l lame as **** for the role
She sucks and her character is dreadful. Pull a Gwen Stacy on her already.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:46 AM 07-03-2019
Saw it last night...

Loved Mysterio and JG's performance, so good.

Man Holland is such the perfect Peter/Spidey....

Spoiler!

Can't wait to see what's next...the mid credit scene might be my fav. post credit scene in all of the MCU.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:47 AM 07-03-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
It's the end credits scene that is huge. It sets up the future of the MCU.
True...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:41 AM 07-03-2019
I quite enjoyed it.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:04 PM 07-03-2019
Tired of the Spider Boy movies. Homecoming was the coming of age film where hes new to it, making mistakes and shit. Didnt need another one.

Holland resumes his role as Robin to RdJs Batman. This Iron Man jr, next Tony Stark, im sick of this shit. This is Spider Man. The Crown Jewel of Marvel and he's basicly a B team JV squad hero in all of these films. Like wtf.

Then they contradict the **** out of themselves having peter in homecoming say

"When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you"

Well all that is out the window with all the pissing and moaning he does in this film about his trip/vacation. Flat out refuses to help at one point in the film.

**** THAT.

Its not even in the ballpark of Spidey 2 where the Spiderman persona is literally wrecking every aspect of his life before he questions not doing it.

A planet killing monster is coming. Youre all we got.

Sorry no. I just wanna go on my trip.

Must have forgot his Infinity war line of " Can't be a friendly neighborhood spiderman if there's no neighborhood."

Mysterio was done really well, but I found the movie boring, and im really tired of the shadow of Tony Stark over everything.

Stark has literally replaced Ben at this point, which nauseates me to no end.
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:45 PM 07-03-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I think the Harley kid from Iron Man 3 will be the "new" Iron Man. First off, by wearing the suits and fighting against evil and then on down the line as the savant genius.
Not PC enough. It will be Iron Woman and will be Tchalla's sister. Since she's just as smart if not smarter than Tony Stark was. Honestly I'm ok with that if so.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:44 AM 07-04-2019
Eh, I was willing to give the formula a chance the first time with Homecoming, but I need Tom Holland to carry a movie as Spider-Man, not to rely on Iron Man to leave him something in his will, not to rely on Happy Hogan to chauffeur him around, and not Nick Fury and Maria Hill to be pointless stand ins. The villains motivation is the same as the first one and Spider-Man gets stuck in the middle. It’s a good movie, but it’s starting to get stale, and it’s not a 92, it’s an 80 tops.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:09 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
This, and the MJ actress is l lame as fuck for the role
She's written different than the characters l which doesn't help ...she's ok that's about it.mid credit scene was great
[Reply]
Sorry 03:20 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Not PC enough. It will be Iron Woman and will be Tchalla's sister. Since she's just as smart if not smarter than Tony Stark was. Honestly I'm ok with that if so.
That actually sounds amazin.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:21 PM 07-04-2019
Toward the end it showed that flash dudes parents not show up...what was supposed to be significant about that
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:15 PM 07-04-2019
I thought it was enjoyable, like Homecoming. Idk, just something about these newer Spidey flicks hasn't gripped me like the first two of the Raimi trilogy. They're lacking something and I just can't put my finger on it. I watch them and I'm entertained, but they lack soul or something. I watch it once and just kinda forget about them. Never crave watching them again.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 05:25 PM 07-05-2019
make them stop.

there is a new or reboot spiderman every 3 years it seems like.

spiderman is the worst comic book character ever.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:27 PM 07-05-2019
Saw it. Was entertained. The end.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up