ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Mock 2.0 Pre-Combine
staylor26 10:45 PM 02-20-2020
1. Zack Baun, LB/EDGE, Wisconsin- Wouldn’t a Honey Badger like versatile player in the front 7 be nice? I love the idea of getting somebody that give us an upgrade off the ball against the run and in pass coverage with an added bonus of legitimate pass rush upside.

2. Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia- He fits the profile. Long, smart, good ball skills, and will come up and tackle in the run game. Limited a bit athletically, but he’s a starter in the right scheme. Great value at the end of the 2nd.

3. Nick Harris, C, Washington- I love his mobility and I think he’s a great fit. Could be a day 1 starter.

4. Darrynton Evans, RB, App State- More speed on offense please. This guy is a true home run hitter at RB. Let him Thompson and Weber compete.

5. Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Miss- This may be a bit of a reach here but with no more picks left I’m going with a guy I really like for this offense due to his speed and fit. This is the kind of raw talent you give Andy and his staff and let them do their magic.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:56 AM 02-21-2020
Really like it out side of Harris. Not as much a fan and really worry about his length. NFL DTs are going to give him alot of trouble I think.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:01 PM 02-21-2020
I want us to draft Chase Claypool.

What’s that? The Franchise wanting to draft a ND player!? Get out of here!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:03 PM 02-21-2020
Darrynton Evans 190 pounds is pretty thin for the preferred archetype in Reid's offense as a RB

If Reid likes an RB he doesn't fuck around it'll be 1st(32 overall) to 3rd round
[Reply]
staylor26 10:00 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Darrynton Evans 190 pounds is pretty thin for the preferred archetype in Reid's offense as a RB

If Reid likes an RB he doesn't fuck around it'll be 1st(32 overall) to 3rd round
Everywhere I’ve looked has him listed at 200 lbs. Same as Darwin. I don’t think it’s an issue.

Also, we drafted Darwin on day 3.
[Reply]
O.city 06:57 AM 02-22-2020
If the draft worked out like that, would be awesome.

I'm worried that Baun is gonna end up going way higher than 32 though.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:09 AM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the draft worked out like that, would be awesome.

I'm worried that Baun is gonna end up going way higher than 32 though.
who the hell knows? Maybe he's actually a fifth rounder.

I mean, I could just be mis-remembering, but I swear the player evaluations from all the so-called gurus is just like wildly disparate this year. I don't remember it being THIS scattered.

maybe after the combine it will settle in.

I've been running a couple of mocks every morning and I see guys go in the first, and then they're on my board in the fifth in the next mock. I mean it is just all over the place.
[Reply]
O.city 08:59 AM 02-24-2020
I really want me some KJ Hamler
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:25 AM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

has reid EVER drafted a rb in the 1st?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:28 AM 02-24-2020
Lynn Bowden Kentucky looks like the next Randall Cobb, literally. He can do everything just like Cobb did in college.

If that guy falls to the 3rd rd, I’d absolutely take him.
[Reply]
Up