staylor26 02:57 PM 02-09-2020
1. Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU

2. Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech

3. Nick Harris, C, Washington

4. John Hightower, WR. Boise State

5. Deejay Dallas, RB, Miami
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:46 PM 02-09-2020
I do not know much about the college players yet as I don't really watch college football. I do like the order in which you drafted positions though. I am sure that it varies depending on talent available but I feel like WR and RB are our least needed positions and can probably be had in those later rounds.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:57 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I do not know much about the college players yet as I don't really watch college football. I do like the order in which you drafted positions though. I am sure that it varies depending on talent available but I feel like WR and RB are our least needed positions and can probably be had in those later rounds.
Based on need/value, day 3 appears to be the perfect spot for us to get a RB and WR. There will be plenty of talent still available at those positions.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:18 PM 02-09-2020
I'd be down.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 07:23 PM 02-09-2020
I like it, though I'd love for our next slot guy to bring some strength inside.

Hightower already isn't a burner and I'm curious if he could hold his current speed with an extra 15 lbs on?

The more I look at this draft class and the slot receivers, the more I think we try to get Devin Duvernay in the 3rd of 4th. He's a sure handed burner with a solid catch radius for a WR his size, who is like a RB with the ball in his hands...he's also a plus in the running game as a blocker.

He isn't yet a great route runner, but I'm confident he could get there with a season or two of work.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:37 PM 02-10-2020
Love the first 3 picks staylor. I think that #32 might be high for Gladney, but I like the player.

It is very early in the off-season and draft process, but I have a feeling based on certain team needs, that one of the elite defensive ends will drop to the bottom of the first round. If Weaver or Gross-Matos is available for the Chiefs at number 32, I sprint up to that podium and take one of them without a doubt...
[Reply]
Up