Samuel Cosmi, T, Texas

DE:

Azeez Ojulari, Georgia
Jaelan Phillips, Miami
Jayson Oweh, Penn St.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:34 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
A lot of people would rather see him bottled up behind a wall of an offensive line so he doesn't get hurt.
Unfortunately, this is the Truth
[Reply]
O.city 02:19 PM 01-20-2021
It wouldn't say anything about Hardman at all. This offense is designed to use as many weapons as possible.

You're looking at this wrong, man. Chiefs football has changed. They're not looking for war horses, they're looking for race horses.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly. It’s about making teams pay for the way they currently defend us and making it impossible to do successfully.

Who doesn’t want to see Pat absolutely loaded with weapons every single year?
They shoudl always be looking to keep weapons around him. That doesn't mean burning first rounders though.

Look at Andy's track record of drafting. He's always been great at developing WR's and such. In the end, it's about value. If the value is there for a WR, go for it.

The more I look around at the whole situation, it seems to be screaming trade back and amass some more picks when you see who will be around when we pick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:01 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
They shoudl always be looking to keep weapons around him. That doesn't mean burning first rounders though.

Look at Andy's track record of drafting. He's always been great at developing WR's and such. In the end, it's about value. If the value is there for a WR, go for it.

The more I look around at the whole situation, it seems to be screaming trade back and amass some more picks when you see who will be around when we pick.
If a guy like Marshall or Toney is there, that's value. Marshall especially has a chance to be very good right away. He's NFL-ready and has tools. Look at what Jefferson did this year in Minnesota. Marshall is next in line.
[Reply]
O.city 03:17 PM 01-20-2021
If a guy like Marshall or Toney is there, that's value. Marshall especially has a chance to be very good right away. He's NFL-ready and has tools. Look at what Jefferson did this year in Minnesota. Marshall is next in line.
I definitely like Toney alot. We'll see how it all shakes out.

Alot of the guys I like at 32 I think "he's a good pick there but I also like this guy who will be there in the mid 2nd etc".
[Reply]
O.city 04:01 PM 01-20-2021
Landon Dickerson declared today.

Would he be in play at 32?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:05 PM 01-20-2021
Landon Dickerson declared today.

Would he be in play at 32?
I don't know about that. He'd probably be available at 64.
[Reply]
O.city 04:15 PM 01-20-2021
I don't know about that. He'd probably be available at 64.
I think so, but I keep seeing stuff about alot of these interior OL guys going around the mid late 30's.

If the Chiefs really like one of them, they could take one at 32 I suppose. I'd rather trade back a bit, grab maybe a 3rd rounder and then take him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:18 PM 01-20-2021
I think so, but I keep seeing stuff about alot of these interior OL guys going around the mid late 30's.

If the Chiefs really like one of them, they could take one at 32 I suppose. I'd rather trade back a bit, grab maybe a 3rd rounder and then take him.
It would be a real shame to take an offensive lineman in the first if there's playmakers available.

You don't mess with success.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:24 PM 01-20-2021

:whispers:

Marshall is a more explosive athlete than Jefferson

That’s kinda scary
[Reply]
O.city 04:29 PM 01-20-2021
It would be a real shame to take an offensive lineman in the first if there's playmakers available.

You don't mess with success.
I'm good either way. Andy can develop dudes in later rounds if they have to. After taking a RB in the first round, they can't piss me off any more.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:29 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Marshall is a more explosive athlete than Jefferson

That’s kinda scary
Yeah, he's a complete player. He would be scary good in this offense.

I'm drooling just thinking about it.
[Reply]
O.city 04:36 PM 01-20-2021
If Marshall tests that well, there's no way he gets to 32.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:20 PM 01-20-2021
I think you wait till round 2 and see who falls out of Dickerson, Humphrey, and Myers. I don’t think either of those guys go on the 1st, and I don’t se 3 centers going in round 2.

Then you possibly trade up round 3 for a WR or DE, depending on which of those 2 you get in the 1st.

That’s the ideal first 2 days for me.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:23 PM 01-20-2021
If Marshall tests that well, there's no way he gets to 32.
Jefferson had nearly as many yards more receptions in 1 year than Marshall in his career and went #22. I wouldn't say no way.
[Reply]
el borracho 07:25 PM 01-20-2021
Weren't we all crowing 8 months ago that the Chiefs had signed a super duper set of UDFA WRs? What happened to all of these guys:

Kalija Lipscomb, WR, Vanderbilt
Aleva Hifo, WR, BYU
Cody White, WR, Michigan State
Maurice Ffrench, WR, Pitt
Justice Shelton-Mosley, WR, Vanderbilt
Andre Baccellia, WR, Washington
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up