ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 300
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:14 PM 03-07-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Too much was made of this "we're now bad and crossing a line" bullshit.

It was pretty clear how vile Negan's group was with the Daryl, Sasha, Abe, missile launcher encounter. Then to hear what the Hilltop people had to say about these Saviors. Qualms about wiping out Negan and his group? No need for hesitation or self-recriminations.

Didn't dislike the episode. There were quite a few blah moments early on though.
I agree, but it was pretty clear that "killing" walkers and KILLING people, especially in their sleep, who have done nothing to you as of yet...is different. We all know that Ricks group is the "good guys" but it was a little unsettling to watch them go on an unprovoked killing spree, so they could eat...I dunno, it does seem like the group has turned a corner. Are they a bunch of marauding killers or sick bastards? No. But...if they feel they have to kill to get what they want...it's not much of a stretch that they are not really good guys anymore. Of course, in their world, it is what it is I guess.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:03 PM 03-07-2016
Damn. That moment in the episode when they're all bout to go inside. I was getting nauseous in anticipation about what was going to happen. I actually paused the Tv and went upstairs for a minute. Haven;t really every felt like that from a damn TV show.
It was like Wanted to see what was going to happen but didn't. I guess I got roped into feeling it.
Totally know it wasn't over either. My bet is on the two locations. Would say that Negan is out housing with all his women but I think I saw women getting snuffed in there.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:54 AM 03-08-2016
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Damn. That moment in the episode when they're all bout to go inside. I was getting nauseous in anticipation about what was going to happen. I actually paused the Tv and went upstairs for a minute. Haven;t really every felt like that from a damn TV show.
It was like Wanted to see what was going to happen but didn't. I guess I got roped into feeling it.
Totally know it wasn't over either. My bet is on the two locations. Would say that Negan is out housing with all his women but I think I saw women getting snuffed in there.
Dude, I'm with ya on the anticipation. Reminded me of the season 2 finale of 24. Good stuff
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 09:49 AM 03-09-2016
The pictures on the wall had to have given some relief to what they are doing. They kill people through extortion. All bad... now, I was wondering, what about the women and children of those folks. What happens when they run into a bunch of nursery kids? Kill their parents and then raise the kids?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:20 AM 03-10-2016
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
The pictures on the wall had to have given some relief to what they are doing. They kill people through extortion. All bad... now, I was wondering, what about the women and children of those folks. What happens when they run into a bunch of nursery kids? Kill their parents and then raise the kids?
Or when they run into a bunch of little kids with guns who are brainwashed ISIS style...
[Reply]
frankotank 10:51 AM 03-10-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I agree. To have the "game changing emotional feel," it needs to be Glenn or Maggie.
Michonne
Ricks new squeeze
Ricks the leader
gonna try to teach him a lesson

Michonne going down would be hella-emotional
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:14 AM 03-10-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
Michonne
Ricks new squeeze
Ricks the leader
gonna try to teach him a lesson

Michonne going down would be hella-emotional
I just disagree. It would suck, but in a completely different way. I don't think we have the same emotional ties to Michonne as we do Glenn and Maggie.

I'd bet it won't be Michonne, and I don't bet.

It could be Carol under the right circumstances (saving Maggie).
[Reply]
frankotank 02:28 PM 03-10-2016
I just disagree. It would suck, but in a completely different way. I don't think we have the same emotional ties to Michonne as we do Glenn and Maggie.

I'd bet it won't be Michonne, and I don't bet.

It could be Carol under the right circumstances (saving Maggie).

[Reply]
frankotank 02:28 PM 03-10-2016

[Reply]
frankotank 02:29 PM 03-10-2016

[Reply]
frankotank 02:29 PM 03-10-2016

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:32 PM 03-10-2016
Set the wager, and I'm in. It won't be Michonne.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:35 PM 03-10-2016
Set the wager, and I'm in. It won't be Michonne.
I hope not! but man....it'd just make people shit....
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:41 PM 03-10-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I hope not! but man....it'd just make people shit....
Don't get me wrong, I think people would be upset. But I think it'd be in a "SONOFABITCH, THAT SUCKS!" way, not a tearful, "that hurts my heart" way.
[Reply]
kepp 09:42 AM 03-11-2016
Don't get me wrong, I think people would be upset. But I think it'd be in a "SONOFABITCH, THAT SUCKS!" way, not a tearful, "that hurts my heart" way.
Right. People would be mad at the writers, not at the saviors.
[Reply]
Page 130 of 300
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Up