ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 173
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
ChiefaRoo 05:45 PM 04-27-2019
The whole audio is her doing a “knowing” narrative and framing her speech. He obviously has no idea he’s being recorded.
jd1020 05:47 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
The whole audio is her doing a “knowing” narrative and framing her speech. He obviously has no idea he’s being recorded.
Wouldn't think an innocent man would need to know he was being recorded to defended himself against accusations that he punches his 3 year old son.
FAX 05:50 PM 04-27-2019
The entire conversation was a bit bizarre. No chit-chat about "Where should we eat?" or "What time is our flight?" or "Do you want a bagel?" or anything of that nature. It's all about one topic and one topic alone.

That doesn't strike anyone else as ... peculiar?

I'd like to hear a completely unedited version.

FAX
Molitoth 05:51 PM 04-27-2019
Man, after listening to Steven A. Smith and Shannon Sharpes takes, I feel dirty that I have to agree.

Tyreek did not DEFEND or DENY anything in that audio. He acted content with most of the shit she said, and even threatened her with the "you should be scared too, bitch" comment.

Just a totally immature and stupid way to react.

That said, the Chiefs shouldn't do ANY TEAM any favors by just cutting him.

*Put in him rehab/counseling.
*Suspend him the year.

Let the heat die down, and re-assess the situation later.
If the NFL won't suspend him, another team is going to pick him up and use him against us.... and that doesn't teach him SHIT. Keep him benched and try and help the fucker with some serious psychiatric help.

I know he didn't hurt his kid on purpose, but he needs to "get with the times" on child punishment and adapt it to his fame status. (any of us normal joes do this to our kids and the media doesn't even report it... it happens hundreds of times a day).
FAX 05:53 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Man, after listening to Steven A. Smith and Shannon Sharpes takes, I feel dirty that I have to agree.

Tyreek did not DEFEND or DENY anything in that audio. He acted content with most of the shit she said, and even threatened her with the "you should be scared too, bitch" comment.

*Suspend him the year.

If the NFL won't suspend him, another team is going to pick him up and use him against us.... and that doesn't teach him SHIT. Keep him benched and try and help the ****er with some serious psychiatric help.
I concur with this statement in its entirety.

FAX
ChiefaRoo 05:54 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Wouldn't think an innocent man would need to know he was being recorded to defended himself against accusations that he punches his 3 year old son.
That’s not proof he’s guilty in my mind. Is he in a toxic relationship? Yes. Is he a normal well adjusted man? I don’t think he is.
New World Order 05:55 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:

*Suspend him the year.

If the NFL won't suspend him, another team is going to pick him up and use him against us.... and that doesn't teach him SHIT. Keep him benched and try and help the ****er with some serious psychiatric help.
That's what they should have done with Hunt

It's Tyreek's last year on his deal. Clark definitely isn't going to give him another deal, even if jumps through all of the required hoops.
ChiefaRoo 05:56 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
The entire conversation was a bit bizarre. No chit-chat about "Where should we eat?" or "What time is our flight?" or "Do you want a bagel?" or anything of that nature. It's all about one topic and one topic alone.

FAX
It’s very peculiar.
jd1020 05:57 PM 04-27-2019
That’s not proof he’s guilty in my mind. Is he in a toxic relationship? Yes. Is he a normal well adjusted man? I don’t think he is.
Is it a smoking gun? No. But it's pretty damning evidence to go along with whatever the DA saw that would make a pretty solid circumstantial case against him, which is why the case was immediately reopened.
rabblerouser 05:58 PM 04-27-2019
I think he’s in a toxic relationship with her and he wanted her to shut up.
This.
TwistedChief 06:00 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Ugh. This is ongoing. I'm staying out of it because people have chosen sides and at this point there's no conversion therapy powerful enough to convince anyone otherwise given the evidence that's available (and BlackOp is just BlackOp so he should be talking to himself in a padded room).

But as for the "completely unedited version," apparently that mentions names so KCTV5 didn't release the entire tape. Doesn't seem unreasonable. I'm sure the DA has it though and can make whatever inferences he chooses.

Dubai is a really bizarre (read: horrible) place though and I enjoyed skiing indoors at the mall. Hope Crystal and Tyreek had a blast there.

TwistedChief THE TIRED OF THIS
tyreekthefreak 06:10 PM 04-27-2019
I guess the DA could try and make the case he made a “Terroristic threat” to her but then the Defense attorney will ask why she didn’t immediately leave him, why did she support him previously etc.
Also, she is the one who said they boy was terrified a few times to him. It’s reasonable to me he wanted her to simply shut up and end the discussion right there.
Exactly! Tyreek knew she was exaggerating/embellishing the facts so he threatens her. I'm sure she has heard that from him before. And I'm also sure she was on her best behavior during the secretly recorded audio. AND, that her questions were well rehearsed! Open your eyes folks!
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:14 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Ugh. This is ongoing. I'm staying out of it because people have chosen sides and at this point there's no conversion therapy powerful enough to convince anyone otherwise given the evidence that's available (and BlackOp is just BlackOp so he should be talking to himself in a padded room).

But as for the "completely unedited version," apparently that mentions names so KCTV5 didn't release the entire tape. Doesn't seem unreasonable. I'm sure the DA has it though and can make whatever inferences he chooses.

Dubai is a really bizarre (read: horrible) place though and I enjoyed skiing indoors at the mall. Hope Crystal and Tyreek had a blast there.

Context is SO overrated/inconvenient....

Sweets THE SICK OF HYPOCRISY.
FAX 06:27 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

You clearly know more about the details associated with this fiasco than I do .. which is fine, I suppose.

I started with "Shock", worked my way through to "Anger" and now I've finally reached the blessed stage of "Acceptance". Since I have no control over any of this and logic seems to be simultaneously unwelcome by both sides, I've elected to try and find whatever dark humor might be gleaned from the disaster.

I still have questions that I'd like to see answered, but since aspects of the case will probably never be known, I say; let fate deal the cards in this game of horrors.

FAX
Ribbs67 06:27 PM 04-27-2019
Page 57 of 173
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up