ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 39
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
jspchief 12:08 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Hahaha... you ****ing jackass. Like you're anyone to talk about treating women with respect on this board. Shut your ****ing hole.

[Reply]
luv 12:09 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Did that already this morning. It was a little grueling, but afterwards I felt much, much better. Probably lost a couple of pounds but I didn't weigh myself to be sure. I did have to assist it on it's exit from my house, however.
A good fight, night people being on during the day, poop, thread wrecking....I think you were right. This is like the Twilight Zone or something.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:09 PM 05-06-2006
hahaahahaha

We on our way to ya neighborhood
The reason why we comin' is understood
Me and my girls we down to ride
So when you hear us pull up bring ya butt outside
And if you try to call ya cousin and nem
Don't forget that I got some of dem
'Bout to go real hard 'bout to swang dem thangs
'Bout to feel elbows all in ya brain
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:10 PM 05-06-2006
:-)
Are we talking about Stumpy?
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 12:10 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I don't have any problem with you, but right now, you're reminding be of the wining woman that runs into the middle of a big fight, and then is going to cry when you catch an elbow.
well thats too bad

because im normally the voice of reason in the fight til the woman does catch the elbow then i tend to end up waistdeep in the dispute

say the wrong thing,push the wrong person...its never a good outcome..ive learned
[Reply]
SPchief 12:11 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
A good fight, night people being on during the day, poop, thread wrecking....I think you were right. This is like the Twilight Zone or something.
Well it is the weekend, in the offseason.
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:13 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic.
:-) with the ...ic being obscured from time to time.
[Reply]
SPchief 12:14 PM 05-06-2006
I thought it might be a slow weekend on the planet when they banned COchief because he was this weeks entertainment. But I was wrong, this thread is funny as hell
[Reply]
Simplex3 12:16 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by SPchief:
I thought it might be a slow weekend on the planet when they banned COchief because he was this weeks entertainment. But I was wrong, this thread is funny as hell
I'm a little disappointed, I think she left. Oh well.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:17 PM 05-06-2006
It all boils down to badgranny being here to bother her ex. She posted threads that could have no other reasoning behind them. I don't see you questioning her carnal knowledge of the "needledick" she indicates I'm writing this post with....

do what you need to do, but I think you'd be wise to look into the history that lead up to last nights exercise in fisting.
[Reply]
luv 12:17 PM 05-06-2006
I'm a little disappointed, I think she left. Oh well.
Not to worry, I'm sure she'll be back.
[Reply]
Simplex3 12:18 PM 05-06-2006
Just read this thread and remember the lesson kids:

Never bring your f**king gf or bf over here. This place isn't for them.
[Reply]
luv 12:19 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
It all boils down to badgranny being here to bother her ex. She posted threads that could have no other reasoning behind them. I don't see you questioning her carnal knowledge of the "needledick" she indicates I'm writing this post with....

do what you need to do, but I think you'd be wise to look into the history that lead up to last nights exercise in fisting.
You can write with your dick? I wouldn't insult that. I think it's impressive.
[Reply]
Simplex3 12:20 PM 05-06-2006
Mine's a ventriliquist but all it can make the dummy say is "oooohhh", "aaaahhh", and "it's soooo big, take it easy."
[Reply]
SPchief 12:21 PM 05-06-2006

I can write my name in the snow when I pee, does that count?
[Reply]
Page 27 of 39
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up