Page 337 of 4879
« First < 237287327333334335336337 3383393403413473874378371337 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:53 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
Freud was a little too full of himself..he should have been treated for narcissism.
when you're actually smarter than everyone else,life is very lonely
The fact we are talking about him...long after he is dead says what about his intelligence? I doubt anyone on this forum will be talked about for more than 10 minutes after their last post.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:12 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The fact we are talking about him...long after he is dead says what about his intelligence? I doubt anyone on this forum will be talked about for more than 10 minutes after their last post.
well,not nationally anyway. Lets not be a meanie here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:31 AM 02-12-2016
well,not nationally anyway. Lets not be a meanie here.
Mean is carpet bombing innocent foreign neighborhoods for profit...I was just being honest. There is a difference.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:53 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I make no such offer to the flimsy spined Donko tools that sought out this place...they are using CP, vicariously, to feel superior while individually accomplishing nothing. It's what people who know they are rooting for a fruad champion do.
The first time I came to CP was because I wanted to see what fans inside the division thought of Jay Cutler's diabetes announcement. I remember being disgusted by all of the Wilford Brimley betus memes and never planned on coming back.

The Chiefs had a really good draft in 2008 so I stopped by CP to see what they thought about it, and as I kept reading I realized how hilarious this place was and I just kept coming back.

So yeah, me coming to CP really had nothing to do with "feeling superior".
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:05 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
The first time I came to CP was because I wanted to see what fans inside the division thought of Jay Cutler's diabetes announcement. I remember being disgusted by all of the Wilford Brimley betus memes and never planned on coming back.

The Chiefs had a really good draft in 2008 so I stopped by CP to see what they thought about it, and as I kept reading I realized how hilarious this place was and I just kept coming back.

So yeah, me coming to CP really had nothing to do with "feeling superior".
I'm sure you believed yourself when you were typing that..but it's dripping with horseshit. I've read your posts...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:34 AM 02-12-2016
Dripping with horseshit... gross. Don't know that I've heard it out like that before, nice imagery.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:16 PM 02-12-2016
Denver wont be bad long because they hardly ever are. But next year it might be the Raiders upsetting KC fans.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:20 PM 02-12-2016
Denver wont be bad long because they hardly ever are. But next year it might be the Raiders upsetting KC fans.
The Chiefs swept the Raiders without Charles and Houston :-)
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:39 PM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Denver won a SB with no offense and a Qb twice Alex Smith's age :-)
[Reply]
DomCasual 03:51 PM 02-12-2016
why was the nfl so lucky to have a gold anniversary SB in a new stadium build near the historic gold Rush? why was the nfl so lucky that the black Panthers were started 50 years ago in northern California by Huey P Newton and the rival Carolina Panthers have a black Panther logo with a QB named Newton?
REP for bringing up Huey! It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow fan!

I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Anyway, REP to you, good sir!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:16 PM 02-12-2016
So we will sweep Denver and split with the Faid sprouted to the division title
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:01 PM 02-12-2016
Broncos are going to have a very interesting off season. So many decisions have to be made, big decisions. 10 years or so I'd have been paranoid about what the front office would or could do (hypothetically speaking) but this off season, I'm not worried at all. Do I think the Broncos will repeat winning the SB? No. Do I think the Broncos will be competitive? Yes.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 02:50 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We beat your guys arse the year before with them when you were winless. BTW I personally think your team is better without Charles.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 02:52 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chiefs were the better team both times vs Denver. Denver only lead in both games for 27 seconds when Roby got JC's fumble.

denver's key is keeping Malik Jackson. He is the 2nd best player on that defense.
Didn't you guys beat the Pats the year before? Does that make you back to back SB champ then?
[Reply]
TEX 10:15 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
Didn't you guys beat the Pats the year before? Does that make you back to back SB champ then?
No. It means that both seasons, the Chiefs beat the eventual Super Bowl Champs. Also, this season one can argue that the Chiefs were actually better then the Super Bowl champs based on their two head to head matchups.
[Reply]
Page 337 of 4879
« First < 237287327333334335336337 3383393403413473874378371337 > Last »
Up