ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 22
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
stevieray 12:05 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Yeah, but then the Dress Up Elviii and Scho’s of this fan base would shit kittens.
false narrative.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:09 PM 11-17-2019
that also reportedly stated Kaepernick could not sue the league in case he did not get signed after the workout (not standard at all).“
smart move
[Reply]
vailpass 12:10 PM 11-17-2019
Keep ballwashing the NFL, sheeple.

“ According to Kaepernick’s representatives, NFL officials wanted him to sign a waiver absolving the league of any responsibility in case he got injured (standard practice for these workouts) that also reportedly stated Kaepernick could not sue the league in case he did not get signed after the workout (not standard at all).“

https://www.theringer.com/2019/11/16...y-change-venue
^
The kid who always got picked last.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:16 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
His act is old and tired. John Elway tried to get this clown in 2016 but Kaepernick rejected it due to money.

This lie that “the league didn’t want me” is bullshit. He’s just a pompous bullshit fake martyr wanting to build his brand.

You were benched for Blaine ****ing Gabbert. You could have easily accepted the Broncos deal, played well and earned a higher contract.

But nah. This fake bullshit narrative was more important to him.
My view is that his clown show act was his way of dealing with the reality that he was NOT performing like a superstar QB. Niners gave him a big contract and then he failed to live up to it on the field. So he started these antics to create a bunch of media attention for himself. Even managed to get a big payday from Nike out of this situation.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:18 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
^
The kid who always got picked last.
You just know that post involved a onesie pajama and a big mug of cocoa.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:31 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
100%. Him and his team know right now it's best served for him to not play. And the NFL doesn't want him to play anyway so both sides are just pushing agendas and using the tryout for optics.

But yeah, he's definitely an improvement for a lot of teams. Put him on the bears over Mitch, him on the Steelers over Rudolph and put him on the Colts while Brissett is out and they likely go to the playoffs.

But yeah, neither him nor the higher ups in the league really want him playing. I'm sure a bunch of coaches/GMs would take him though because he could likely save their jobs but their owners won't allow it.
Kap has zero interest in actually playing. Plus, he is about on par with Mitch, so no upgrade there for the Bears.

I think some forget just how bad Kap was at the end. His desire to play football had left, and it showed.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:39 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kap would be a good backup and Reid would work wonders for Kap. However I don’t think Clark would ever entertain that idea
Kap wants 20 million a year. You willing to give up one of our premier players for a 20 million a year backup?

Yeah...no.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:40 PM 11-17-2019
Cannot believe some people are still defending the guy after yesterday, he shit ALL OVER the opportunity given to him

Only 8 of the 24 reps who showed up were able to be there, the Falcons left people behind to help with things and we’re supposed to feel bad for this fucking clown?

Then Kaep and his crew are there wearing shirts with woke messages, just stirring the shit... he’s a scumbag
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:45 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Cannot believe some people are still defending the guy after yesterday, he shit ALL OVER the opportunity given to him

Only 8 of the 24 reps who showed up were able to be there, the Falcons left people behind to help with things and we’re supposed to feel bad for this fucking clown?

Then Kaep and his crew are there wearing shirts with woke messages, just stirring the shit... he’s a scumbag
All that said, the easiest way to forgiveness is to realize that, in these situations, Kaep has this on a reel in his mind

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Easy 6 12:47 PM 11-17-2019
At this point, Fred Durst has a better shot at playing in the NFL
[Reply]
FAX 12:49 PM 11-17-2019
Yeah, but then the Dress Up Elviii and Scho’s of this fan base would shit kittens.
I don't know about feline-centric excrement ...

However, based on all we know, do you seriously believe Kapperdink would fit in with this locker room?

FAX
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:12 PM 11-17-2019
Keep ballwashing the NFL, sheeple.

“ According to Kaepernick’s representatives, NFL officials wanted him to sign a waiver absolving the league of any responsibility in case he got injured (standard practice for these workouts) that also reportedly stated Kaepernick could not sue the league in case he did not get signed after the workout (not standard at all).“

https://www.theringer.com/2019/11/16...y-change-venue
and your issue is what exactly
[Reply]
scho63 01:24 PM 11-17-2019
I didn't see this posted, so know we know 7 of the 8 teams that watched:

The change in venue interrupted schedules for many of the 25 teams that were scheduled to watch Kaepernick at the original site, but Kaepernick still threw in front of representatives from eight teams, according to Nalley, among them the Philadelphia Eagles, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets, Washington Redskins, San Francisco 49ers, Detroit Lions and Tennessee Titans.
[Reply]
FAX 01:32 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I didn't see this posted, so know we know 7 of the 8 teams that watched:

The change in venue interrupted schedules for many of the 25 teams that were scheduled to watch Kaepernick at the original site, but Kaepernick still threw in front of representatives from eight teams, according to Nalley, among them the Philadelphia Eagles, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets, Washington Redskins, San Francisco 49ers, Detroit Lions and Tennessee Titans.
According to various teevee pundits, the scouts in attendance said the workout didn't move the needle on Kapperdink's evaluation.

Odd that Kapperdink basically challenged the league and all 32 teams afterward. That seemed like poor judgment to me. I can't tell if he wants to play or not.

I know he wants to be on teevee.

FAX
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:45 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Kap has zero interest in actually playing. Plus, he is about on par with Mitch, so no upgrade there for the Bears.

I think some forget just how bad Kap was at the end. His desire to play football had left, and it showed.
People also exaggerate how bad he was. He left the game probably a bottom 10 starter, but pretty decent backup. But yes, since then I've seen nothing that hints that he has any interest in playing again. Eric Reid showed that, and he has a much better gripe about being blacklisted. Kaepernick has not. Which is why Eric Reid is playing right now and Kaepernick is not.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 22
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up