ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>If Marty Chokes...
Fairplay 01:21 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.

I was terrible in paintball. I was owned. I ended up selling all my paintgear stuff.
[Reply]
Mark M 09:25 AM 11-16-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.
I have just found the post of the year.

MM
~~:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:57 PM 01-08-2005
When I played paintball, I got surrounded once when I was in a foxhole, just me and Mike with a dozen or more enemy around us. I'm not going to say any more. I can't.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:59 PM 01-08-2005
Bring me a PIE - I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:05 AM 01-09-2005
You can't ban a veteran. I will have my congressman vote to have someone else fight to the death to prevent that.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:07 AM 01-09-2005
I'm not sure, but I think Johnny just took a bullet for phobia. That's got to be worth a chiefsplanet medal.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 12:07 AM 01-09-2005
Go ahead and join John Kerry and Jane Fonda as the people attacking vets while sitting at home and mocking the war. You know waht your legacy will be.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:11 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
You know waht your legacy will be.
john, stop while you're ahead and heed your own words.... don't diminish your service over a football game.
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:28 AM 01-09-2005
Go ahead and join John Kerry and Jane Fonda as the people attacking vets while sitting at home and mocking the war. You know waht your legacy will be.

We are not mocking the war dude. It has nothing to do with that.
[Reply]
Logical 04:51 PM 02-21-2008
Evidently KCJ was transported in time back to the 70s, clearly he is trapped in a way back machine.

This thread is still a million laughs, by the way Kevin you constantly came up with comic gold in this thread.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 12:12 AM 01-09-2005
Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:14 AM 01-09-2005
Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

Please. Stop. Marty choking again isn't worth losing your integrity over.
[Reply]
morphius 12:14 AM 01-09-2005
So an attack on one vet is an attack on all? Get it together, someone seems to be showing a bit too much pride.

You have 6 people telling you that you are crossing the lines, listen.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:16 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Hoo\/er:
So an attack on one vet is an attack on all? Get it together, someone seems to be showing a bit too much pride.

You have 6 people telling you that you are crossing the lines, listen.

I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gsket over his favorite coach losing. (again)
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:17 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gasket over his favorite coach losing. (again)
What a cool phrase. I dont use it enough...

I need to work that back into conversations.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up