ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:00 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I once had a player throw his shoulder pads into the stands after a game
Heard 'bout dat.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:01 AM 01-24-2020
That joint in Riverside cost Dwayne Bowe Six Million Dollars. Stupid.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:04 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
That's a LOT of SuperSonic Cheeseburgers.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:09 AM 01-24-2020
Imagine what Kareem Hunt must be thinking as he is watching the Chiefs and his former team mates go to the Super Bowl.

There isn't enough weed in this world to numb the regret he is likely feeling for what could have been with his career in KC.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:11 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol at some of you here. You clearly want to see Kareem get in trouble because Chiefs released him. Truly pathetic.
I kind of do. He's an enemy of this team. Same with Dee Ford. I hope they both piss their careers away for being dumbasses. We were on a Super Bowl run. They were both an integral part of that Super Bowl run. We depended on both of them. And both of them, through their stupidity, ****ed that dream away.

We could have been playing for a 2nd Super Bowl ring this year. Both of them are to blame for that dream getting flushed down the toilet. **** them both.

I don't want to hear one bit about "Clark shouldn't have cut him!" It's not Clark Hunt's ****ing fault. Kareem was commissioner exempted. No matter what Clark did, we weren't going to have him available for last year's attempted Super Bowl run. And that's Kareem's own damn fault. Nobody else had a part in that bullshit.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:12 AM 01-24-2020
I’d still take him back.

I want balla’s not choir boys.
[Reply]
notorious 11:13 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I kind of do. He's an enemy of this team. Same with Dee Ford. I hope they both piss their careers away for being dumbasses. We were on a Super Bowl run. They were both an integral part of that Super Bowl run. We depended on both of them. And both of them, through their stupidity, ****ed that dream away.

We could have been playing for a 2nd Super Bowl ring this year. Both of them are to blame for that dream getting flushed down the toilet. **** them both.

I don't want to hear one bit about "Clark shouldn't have cut him!" It's not Clark Hunt's ****ing fault. Hunt was commissioner exempted. No matter what Clark did, we weren't going to have him available for last year's attempted Super Bowl run. And that's Kareem's own damn fault. Nobody else had a part in that bullshit.
Amen
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:22 AM 01-24-2020
Maybe he and Antonio Brown can start an XFL team as a halfway house for wayward NFL players?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:38 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Can you imagine rational people advocating, supporting, cheering on with derision of a person to a system that can cost that person 6 million dollars all over 1 joint?

The real con of it all is that people actually think it is okay for a system that allows 1 person to suffer in that way over something so trivial and benign.
[Reply]
notorious 11:43 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Maybe he and Antonio Brown can start an XFL team as a halfway house for wayward NFL players?
And a reality show can follow them. It will be called “Kickin’ it with Kareem’s Krew”
[Reply]
oldman 11:44 AM 01-24-2020
This is why I don't want him back on the team. The hard and cold fact is you can't trust him to stay out of trouble. I'd hate to think what would have happened if we would have tailored our offense to use his skill set. We're in the SB without him, we would have been in the SB without him last year if "someone" would have looked down the line of scrimmage and comprehended he was lined up in the neutral zone. Hard pass on him.
[Reply]
oldman 11:52 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Can you imagine rational people advocating, supporting, cheering on with derision of a person to a system that can cost that person 6 million dollars all over 1 joint?

The real con of it all is that people actually think it is okay for a system that allows 1 person to suffer in that way over something so trivial and benign.
I'm far from "cheering" or "supporting", but the NFL has rules, no matter how out of date they are, and until they change them, it's going to cost guys money. I know it's foolish to do that with all the legal grass out there today. That's just the way it is.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:05 PM 01-24-2020
Fucking sad man. I loved watching Kareem play, and you could tell he really loved being a Chief while he was here.

I wish he could have gotten a ring with this team, but he just couldn’t control himself.

I don’t think he’s a bad guy, I just don’t think he’s very bright. It’s a shame, but it is what it is at this point.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:11 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm far from "cheering" or "supporting", but the NFL has rules, no matter how out of date they are, and until they change them, it's going to cost guys money. I know it's foolish to do that with all the legal grass out there today. That's just the way it is.
They only way they are going to change is when we decide they must change. Until then it is status quo with what fills their pockets. It is unacceptable to me that it someone can suffer 6 million dollars in "punishment" for again, something so trivial and benign.

I do think that just saying the NFL has rules so he must abide by them however archaic and out-dated they may be is supporting those rules.

Why is it so hard just to say it is unacceptable for us to accept that type of "justice" on someone for a benign issue?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:11 PM 01-24-2020
Kareem needs help just like AB does but for different reasons. I like Damien Williams as our RB. He has tied the nfl record for most TDs in first 4 playoff games with 8.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up