ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let this sink in for a minute.
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:35 PM 01-23-2020
I know everybody knows this but just let it sink in.

If it wasn't for 1 play last year. Just 1 play.

Mahomes would have taken us to two Superbowls his first two years.

I hate Dee ford with a passion. I hope fisher picks his ass up over his head and body slams the fucker as hard as he can. But then again that would be a penalty so I just hope he blows both ACLs and MCLs on the first play of the game.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:02 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
I already saved 100 koalas and 400 kangaroos there's only so much one man can do
Did you tie you kangaroo down?
[Reply]
DaFace 10:05 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Who cares? Time to get over it. You can play that game any number of ways. If Breeland didn't have that 100yd TD return, if Fitzpatrick weren't traded to the Dolphins, if Josh Gordon could've stopped smoking weed, etc etc etc.

In fact, if we ended up converting the late 4th down to ice the regular season Titans game, they miss the playoffs and we likely end up without Suggs and having to play an AFC Championship game at Baltimore.

Let that sink in for a minute.

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 02:51 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Good on you

Have friends down there

Sounds like it has been hell
Was being sarcastic there, but yeah, there's definitely a feeling of helplessness among the average Aussie that isn't trained to fight fires. Always thankful that American and Canadian fire fighters fly over. During these recent heat waves it's very common to hear warnings along the lines of "Too late to leave, seek shelter" or "so-and-so fire is out of control, leave X area immediately". Nothing like anything I've experienced.
[Reply]
All22 03:52 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I know everybody knows this but just let it sink in.

If it wasn't for 1 play last year. Just 1 play.

Mahomes would have taken us to two Superbowls his first two years.

I hate Dee ford with a passion. I hope fisher picks his ass up over his head and body slams the ****er as hard as he can. But then again that would be a penalty so I just hope he blows both ACLs and MCLs on the first play of the game.
I hear you man, if Roger Craig doesn't fumble the ball we would've three-peated. If Kyle Williams knee doesn't graze that punt against the Giants we would've gone to two straight Superbowls with Harbaugh.

To this day, lots of Niner fans hate Roger Craig and Kyle Williams. It's a lot to carry around with you
[Reply]
njchiefs 05:19 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Jokes on you , I already lost my right arm from the elbow down when my sleeve got caught in an auger back in 98.
See, that’s why I love this site. I never get to hear cool farm accident stories like this in NJ. That’s tough man. You have a prosthesis?
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:26 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
In a crazy way, we have Dee Ford and Bob Sutton to thank for being here right now. If it weren't for Sutton's epic failures as our DC, and Ford's critical mistake, we'd probably be stuck with both of them right now, likely watching some other AFC team going to the SB.
That's a good point..if Ford doesn't fuck up we probably go to the SB and lose because of a shit defense, and not end up with Spags/Tyrann/Clark..maybe even Thornhill. We are better in the long run
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 AM 01-24-2020
We also have the same staff coming back next year and we can keep all of our best players next year if we want to.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:03 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by KC Jones:
It's silly to hate Ford for one mistake. He played great for us and has played great in SF.

oh and hey guys - how ya been?

:-)
Where you been, man?
[Reply]
Lzen 09:08 AM 01-24-2020
How many times have you heard of a coach being fired right after winning the SB? I can't remember one.
What makes you think we would have won if we had gotten there last year?
This talking point gets me. Everyone just assumes that we would have won. Why? We still would have had Sutton's defense in the big game. I seem to recall the Rams putting up 54 on that defense earlier in the year. I'm just not convinced. Would have been nice to get there, though.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:09 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Warrick:
https://youtu.be/os7_Nw9EWvM let that sink in for a minute you bitches :-)
Love it! :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:16 AM 01-24-2020
How many times have you heard of a coach being fired right after winning the SB? I can't remember one.
The Donx fired Robinson after winning the Super Bowl. And of course like morons we hired him because he'd won a Super Bowl. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 09:50 AM 01-24-2020
Hopefully he goes offsides and costs them the superbowl.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:01 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What makes you think we would have won if we had gotten there last year?
This talking point gets me. Everyone just assumes that we would have won. Why? We still would have had Sutton's defense in the big game. I seem to recall the Rams putting up 54 on that defense earlier in the year. I'm just not convinced. Would have been nice to get there, though.
I went down that rabbit hole already.

If we lost in the SB, and it clearly was due to the defense (probably would be, right?), Sutton gets fired. End of story.

So the other rabbit hole is "what if we'd won the SB?" Which is more interesting, from a hypothetical POV.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:14 PM 01-24-2020
I went down that rabbit hole already.

If we lost in the SB, and it clearly was due to the defense (probably would be, right?), Sutton gets fired. End of story.

So the other rabbit hole is "what if we'd won the SB?" Which is more interesting, from a hypothetical POV.
I just feel the decision to move on from Sutton was already in the works after the season before. We drafted players that better fit the current scheme than Sutton’s. Just took a year to make it happen.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:15 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I just feel the decision to move on from Sutton was already in the works after the season before. We drafted players that better fit the current scheme than Sutton’s. Just took a year to make it happen.
Maybe. But firing a DC right after he wins a SB isn't common.

And again, it's not interesting.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up