ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let this sink in for a minute.
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:35 PM 01-23-2020
I know everybody knows this but just let it sink in.

If it wasn't for 1 play last year. Just 1 play.

Mahomes would have taken us to two Superbowls his first two years.

I hate Dee ford with a passion. I hope fisher picks his ass up over his head and body slams the fucker as hard as he can. But then again that would be a penalty so I just hope he blows both ACLs and MCLs on the first play of the game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:15 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Had we made it to the SB last year, Bob Sutton would still be D coordinator.
Maybe not. If we got to the SB, but lost because of the defense, I think he'd be gone. Because people could say, "our defense let us down," and obviously Sutton would be the culprit.

But if we won, then people would look at the situation and be able to say, "well, Sutton had his issues, but when it really counted, his defense did enough to win," and we'd very likely be saddled with him this year.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:44 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Hey man, sorry I just blew up the motor in your BRAND NEW Porsche.

It's my first time, though.
Exactly !!:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:02 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by KC Jones:
It's silly to hate Ford for one mistake. He played great for us and has played great in SF.

oh and hey guys - how ya been?

:-)
Bill Buckner played great, too. But if you fuck up bad enough at the worst possible moment, and kill our dreams in the process, everything that came before goes away.

Not to mention that I drove a thousand mile round trip, shelled out $500 for a ticket and froze my ass off all day only to have that game end the way it did because he lined up offsides on a play he had no other influence on.

Sorry, but I took that personally.
[Reply]
CityOfKansas 08:55 PM 01-23-2020
Honestly, I forgot about Dee Ford and didn't realize he was playing for SF until recently. Good for him, just hope he loses next Sunday.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:55 PM 01-23-2020
I hope Dee Ford DIES!!!!!
[Reply]
CityOfKansas 08:56 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I hope Dee Ford DIES!!!!!
:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 09:02 PM 01-23-2020
Dee Ford is like Bill Buckner. One of the bigger screwups in sports history.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 09:12 PM 01-23-2020
At least we have a scapegoat for not making the Bowl last year. Even if he wasn't the only reason we didn't make it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:20 PM 01-23-2020
Quick question, when we sign Mahomes to an extension this off-season the increase doesn't count against the cap until the 2021 season, right? We still get one more year of him under his rookie deal, or is that just wishful thinking on my part?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:36 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
At least we have a scapegoat for not making the Bowl last year. Even if he wasn't the only reason we didn't make it.
Why are you on a message board when you should be fighting fires???
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 09:38 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Why are you on a message board when you should be fighting fires???
I already saved 100 koalas and 400 kangaroos there's only so much one man can do
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:40 PM 01-23-2020
I don't care anymore.

If Ford doesn't fuck up, maybe we still have Sutton.

I like where we're at much more.

It is what it is.

Let's go win this fucking thing.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:46 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
that's some divorce.
Lol
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:49 PM 01-23-2020
I'm gonna try to be positive here. Perhaps that dream crushing defeat to those pansies from NE will forever motivate Mahomes to crush the legacy of Brady. Its gravel-in-the-gut motivation for Mahomes to never stop pushing even if he wins four Super Bowls. The golden number for Mahomes is 7 rings. I think he can do it but only if management can keep a team around him like he has now. It almost seems impossible but Mahomes is that good.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:54 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
I already saved 100 koalas and 400 kangaroos there's only so much one man can do
Good on you
Have friends down there
Sounds like it has been hell
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up