ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let this sink in for a minute.
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:35 PM 01-23-2020
I know everybody knows this but just let it sink in.

If it wasn't for 1 play last year. Just 1 play.

Mahomes would have taken us to two Superbowls his first two years.

I hate Dee ford with a passion. I hope fisher picks his ass up over his head and body slams the fucker as hard as he can. But then again that would be a penalty so I just hope he blows both ACLs and MCLs on the first play of the game.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:50 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
One to go then! :-)

For real though... that sounds ****ing awful. Were you left handed before it happened or did you have to learn?

Have you considered taking your hog jerking money and getting one of those new prosthetic limbs that you can control with your mind/surrounding muscle groups?
That's not very nice!

Good thing I was lying! :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 05:52 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by KC Jones:
back surgeries, colon cancer
that's some divorce.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 01-23-2020
our dynasty started last year

at the end of his career people will be saying "yeah mahomes won seven super bowls, but it should have been eight"
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:55 PM 01-23-2020
In a crazy way, we have Dee Ford and Bob Sutton to thank for being here right now. If it weren't for Sutton's epic failures as our DC, and Ford's critical mistake, we'd probably be stuck with both of them right now, likely watching some other AFC team going to the SB.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:56 PM 01-23-2020
Jumping off sides is ONE thing, lining up nearly a yard over the line means you don't give a fuck. The pussy sat out with injuries more than he played until his contract year. now he's missed half the 1st year with the 9ers because that's who he is.

Yes , I really don't like the guy. Not a team player.

But my point of this thread was not to rag on DDF but to point out how amazing it is that we had opportunity at TWO SB appearances Mahomes first two years.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:57 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
In a crazy way, we have Dee Ford and Bob Sutton to thank for being here right now. If it weren't for Sutton's epic failures as our DC, and Ford's critical mistake, we'd probably be stuck with both of them right now, likely watching some other AFC team going to the SB.
Why would we have kept Sutton with a 32nd ranked defense??? Lombardi or not.
[Reply]
TEX 06:01 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Loyality.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:01 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
How many times have you heard of a coach being fired right after winning the SB? I can't remember one.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:04 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This is slowly sinking in.

Heyyyyy.....
Either it is sinking in or I am sinking, will let you know when I get it in sinc.
[Reply]
Warrick 06:06 PM 01-23-2020
https://youtu.be/os7_Nw9EWvM let that sink in for a minute you bitches :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:07 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by KC Jones:
It's silly to hate Ford for one mistake. He played great for us and has played great in SF.

oh and hey guys - how ya been?

:-)
Yeah, he was an idiot and so were the coaches.

The roughing the passer call on Chris Jones for touching Brady's shoulder pads was also just as bad. Game over on that play as well if it isn't called.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:08 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
our dynasty started last year

at the end of his career people will be saying "yeah mahomes won seven super bowls, but it should have been eight"
Only seven?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:10 PM 01-23-2020
Who cares? Time to get over it. You can play that game any number of ways. If Breeland didn't have that 100yd TD return, if Fitzpatrick weren't traded to the Dolphins, if Josh Gordon could've stopped smoking weed, etc etc etc.

In fact, if we ended up converting the late 4th down to ice the regular season Titans game, they miss the playoffs and we likely end up without Suggs and having to play an AFC Championship game at Baltimore.

Let that sink in for a minute.
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:12 PM 01-23-2020
Had we made it to the SB last year, Bob Sutton would still be D coordinator.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:14 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Who cares? Time to get over it. You can play that game any number of ways. If Breeland didn't have that 100yd TD return, if Fitzpatrick weren't traded to the Dolphins, if Josh Gordon could've stopped smoking weed, etc etc etc.

In fact, if we ended up converting the late 4th down to ice the regular season Titans game, they miss the playoffs and we likely end up without Suggs and having to play an AFC Championship game at Baltimore.

Let that sink in for a minute.
No no , that was all destiny evolving. Dee Ford took away what was to be PMII's first SB. If PMII plays 20years and only has 19 SB's we'll always remember what could have been.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up