ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let this sink in for a minute.
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:35 PM 01-23-2020
I know everybody knows this but just let it sink in.

If it wasn't for 1 play last year. Just 1 play.

Mahomes would have taken us to two Superbowls his first two years.

I hate Dee ford with a passion. I hope fisher picks his ass up over his head and body slams the fucker as hard as he can. But then again that would be a penalty so I just hope he blows both ACLs and MCLs on the first play of the game.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:38 PM 01-23-2020
This is slowly sinking in.

Heyyyyy.....
[Reply]
KC Jones 05:38 PM 01-23-2020
It's silly to hate Ford for one mistake. He played great for us and has played great in SF.

oh and hey guys - how ya been?

:-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:39 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I know everybody knows this but just let it sink in.

If it wasn't for 1 play last year. Just 1 play.

Mahomes would have taken us to two Superbowls his first two years.

I hate Dee ford with a passion. I hope fisher picks his ass up over his head and body slams the fucker as hard as he can. But then again that would be a penalty so I just hope he blows both ACLs and MCLs on the first play of the game.
Wishing injuries on the opposing team is bush league bullshit. I hope you lose both your hands in a farm related incident so we don't have to read your nonsense again.

/inb4 someone blasts the intended irony in this post
[Reply]
stevieray 05:40 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by KC Jones:
It's silly to hate Ford for one mistake.
Hey man, sorry I just blew up the motor in your BRAND NEW Porsche.

It's my first time, though.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:41 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Wishing injuries on the opposing team is bush league bullshit. I hope you lose both your hands in a farm related incident so we don't have to read your nonsense again.

Dang, almost got it in...:-) Wishing injuries on fellow posters is bush league bullshit.... I wish you nothing but rainbows and unicorns in your future...:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:43 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by KC Jones:
It's silly to hate Ford for one mistake. He played great for us and has played great in SF.

oh and hey guys - how ya been?

Where have you been? Did you just get paroled or something?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:43 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:

Jokes on you , I already lost my right arm from the elbow down when my sleeve got caught in an auger back in 98.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:44 PM 01-23-2020
Jokes on you , I already lost my right arm from the elbow down when my sleeve got caught in an auger back in 98.

One armed fisherman!
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:45 PM 01-23-2020
I haven't wasted a second hating Ford. it happened. It completely sucked, but it happened. Hating the guy doesn't make it better.

Since the beginning of the season i've been focused on the fact that we're going to be in the hunt for the SB every single year for the next ten years. At least. Now, circumstances will sometimes get in our way, like injuries, bad bounces here or there, salary cap issues, but this team can be the best team in the AFC for years to come. Now all I can think about is how is it actually going to play out?
[Reply]
KC Jones 05:45 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Where have you been? Did you just get paroled or something?
eh... divorce, back surgeries, colon cancer

Now I feel like I'm stealing Hog's thread :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:45 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:

One armed fisherman!
where there's a will there's a way.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:46 PM 01-23-2020
Schwartz is gonna go up against Ford. Fisher is lined up across from Bosa
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:48 PM 01-23-2020
One to go then! :-)

For real though... that sounds fucking awful. Were you left handed before it happened or did you have to learn?

Have you considered taking your hog jerking money and getting one of those new prosthetic limbs that you can control with your mind/surrounding muscle groups?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:48 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Schwartz is gonna go up against Ford. Fisher is lined up across from Bosa
So Ford has already chickened out. What a puss!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up