ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Florio implies that the 49ers should cheap shot Mahomes
Mecca 02:37 PM 01-22-2020

At 7:40, he says 15 yards is worth it and basically says they should take cheap shots if he runs to send a message and knock him out of the game...wow wtf?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:37 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Seeing a lot of outrage here. I'm sure none of you have ever had similar thoughts about John Elway or Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.
We’re not media members (that are also bitter Pats fans).
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:38 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I’m actually stunned there hasn’t been a huge piece by some female reporter about our domestic violence “issues”. I’m sure it’s coming though...
That's next week. Super Bowl week for the media is a giant shit show.
[Reply]
Tonka83 03:39 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Seeing a lot of outrage here. I'm sure none of you have ever had similar thoughts about John Elway or Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.
Clean hits? Sure the harder the better. Taking a penalty to get in a late hit or cheap-shot is completely different.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:39 PM 01-22-2020
Florio and Simms are having some kind of open to the public podcast at some bar. I'm not suggesting anyone do anything against the rules, wink wink, nudge nudge.
[Reply]
-King- 03:42 PM 01-22-2020
Florio is bad enough without you embellishing what he said. He said the same things we said about Brady.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:43 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Florio is bad enough without you embellishing what he said. He said the same things we said about Brady.
But he’s a fucking media member you contrarian cunt.

It’s absolutely inappropriate and clearly personal. I wonder if he’s ever said that about Tom Brady. Actually I don’t because I know he hasn’t.
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:45 PM 01-22-2020
I saw this. What a dipshit take.
[Reply]
-King- 03:45 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Closer to the 8 minute mark.

That's kind of sleazy, IMO. Play hard, play to the edge, sure, but to tell your defense, "try to hurt this guy if you get a shot even if he's out of bounds or has given himself up," is beyond trying to find an edge.
He said nothing like that at all though
[Reply]
DRM08 03:46 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But he’s a ****ing media member you contrarian ****.

It’s absolutely inappropriate and clearly personal. I wonder if he’s ever said that about Tom Brady. Actually I don’t because I know he hasn’t.
Personal against Mahomes? Florio seems to rave about him in the videos I have seen over the last couple years. I assume he is joking about this Bountygate approach.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:47 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Personal against Mahomes? Florio seems to rave about him in the videos I have seen over the last couple years. I assume he is joking about this Bountygate approach.
No, the Chiefs and our POS organization, and no he wasn’t joking.
[Reply]
Shields68 03:48 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
No, this piece of shit said if he's on the sideline or starting his slide... He's a ****head.
Yeah this. He clearly indicated to take a 15 yard penalty to send a message. Which is stupid no team is trading a 15 yard penalty for a normal tackle. It is only worth 15 yards if he is knocked out. Clearly advocating hitting him extremely hard when he is unprotected.
[Reply]
wazu 03:49 PM 01-22-2020
For me the more annoying thing about the clip is that he is completely suggesting the 49ers should do it, while repeatedly saying "I'm not suggesting they should do it". Just own it if you think that's a good strategy.
[Reply]
-King- 03:49 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But he’s a fucking media member you contrarian cunt.

There have been plenty of media people who say a key to beating the Patriots is hitting Brady early and often. Here's Boomer saying the Jets missed an opportunity to "tear into" Brady out when he was trying to block.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:51 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
There have been plenty of media people who say a key to beating the Patriots is hitting Brady early and often. Here's Boomer saying the Jets missed an opportunity to "tear into" Brady out when he was trying to block.
Did they say to do it outside of the play even if it means getting 15 yards? Saying hit them and hit them illegally are two different things.

And again, stop pretending that we don’t know that he has a clear agenda against the Chiefs. Like I said, he wouldn’t say this about Brady. He fucking hates us and it’s obvious he’s rooting for that to happen.

So it should be fuck Florio for anybody that’s a Chiefs fan but you’d rather be a contrarian faggot.
[Reply]
srvy 03:53 PM 01-22-2020
Honestly dont know why anyone watches or listens to pignose Florio.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up