ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It is Wednesday, 11:40am central time and yes...
htismaqe 11:41 AM 01-22-2020
The Chiefs are still going to the Super Bowl. I still can't believe it.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:42 AM 01-22-2020
Me either. Bump this thread every hour.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:42 AM 01-22-2020
The greatest thing I’ve seen so far is someone talking about how they’ve never hosted a SB party when they’ve had a team to root for....and they don’t know what to do.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:47 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The greatest thing I’ve seen so far is someone talking about how they’ve never hosted a SB party when they’ve had a team to root for....and they don’t know what to do.
The last Super Bowl I actually watched all the way through was the Saints beating the Colts.

I watched most of the 49ers / Ravens game when the power went out.

Other than that, I haven't seen much. I haven't seen a single Super Bowl that featured the Broncos or Patriots since the Patriots beat the Eagles, which was like 15 years ago, so you get the picture.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:48 AM 01-22-2020
So true. My whole family is shaking their heads at me in how over the top I'm being with this.

Nobody but you all understand exactly what this means to us. This is so glorious.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:49 AM 01-22-2020
I brought this up to my BIL. I've watched the SB every year and have went to parties most years and haven't given a shit about the game or who won or loss. Finally I get to feel what its like watching my favorite team in the biggest sporting event of the year, basically a holiday. I cant believe it. I fucking love Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 01-22-2020
the two week party might be better than the actual game

this is like being in the nexus
[Reply]
R Clark 11:51 AM 01-22-2020
Great times are ahead we need to get use to it
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:53 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the two week party might be better than the actual game

this is like being in the nexus
Pretty sure this is what zero gravity feels like, bro.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:53 AM 01-22-2020
As soon as we won Sunday and the flurry of texts came in, the one that stood out was 'Congrats! Now here comes the longest 2 weeks of your life!'.

So true.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:54 AM 01-22-2020
It's a new world. We can expect to be in contention for the Super Bowl for many years to come.
[Reply]
digger 11:56 AM 01-22-2020
Enjoying the ride...
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:57 AM 01-22-2020
I love living in a world where my chiefs are in the super bowl and dallas and denver and new England are not!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:57 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It's a new world. We can expect to be in contention for the Super Bowl for many years to come.
assuming the right personnel moves are made along the way. Just ask Aaron Rodgers.:-)
[Reply]
CityOfKansas 11:59 AM 01-22-2020
Last the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl, I was but a zygote in my parent's eyes.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up