ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear NFL Shop
Lprechaun 04:13 PM 01-21-2020
Just looked at jerseys and they are about sold out. Surely they will restock right? I mean they just got introduced today and already gone.
Since I know we've never gotten to go thru this anyone have experience with other super bowl items thru NFL shop?
[Reply]
bgguitarman 09:23 AM 01-24-2020
Anyone know where I can get this jacket?
Attached: Capture.PNG (442.4 KB) 
[Reply]
neech 09:25 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
Don’t mess with Dhgate fellas. I got an Eric Berry home jersey and then he got cancer. I got a Carmelo Anthony jersey and he fell off a cliff. I got a Syndergaard WS jersey and he tore up his shoulder.

Karma is real, and it wants you to buy authentic products.
Do they sell Tom Brady products?
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:28 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Thought this was cool too.

That is fucking tight! Love it
[Reply]
Frazod 09:29 AM 01-24-2020
Here's a hat I'd like to get, but I can't find it anywhere. They have something similar at the official site, but I like this one better.
Attached: chiefs missouri hat.PNG (263.9 KB) 
[Reply]
DaFace 09:29 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
I've gotten some good jerseys off of there, I only hesitate to buy the home jersey because I have heard it is more of a redskins red if you buy from China, and I have seen those at games where you can tell it is a knockoff because the red is off. Might just go with a white one and avoid any potential issue.
I haven't personally seen any color issues, but the build quality is always just a little bit off.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:49 AM 01-24-2020
I ordered an AFC Champs shirt after the games because I at least wanted one thing from that game. I’m going hog wild when we win the SB though.
[Reply]
philfree 10:17 AM 01-24-2020
I ordered some stuff but it doesn't get delivered till after the Super Bowl. That's very poor delivery performance. I wouldn't wear it for the game anyway I'll wear what I've worn all year.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:16 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by bgguitarman:
Anyone know where I can get this jacket?
Try ebay
[Reply]
Rausch 11:19 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I am absolutely that way when it comes to the division, but conference championship is different. Hell, there is a trophy involved. That’s worth commemorating. I do agree with the Super Bowl, not worth having any of it if we don’t win.
What is with all this grey shit?

I mean white is pretty basic and technically one of our colors but that charcoal grey shirt and hat look ass.

1st world problems, I know...
[Reply]
TexasChief 11:22 AM 01-24-2020
Fell victim to Redskins red last year.

Everything I got this year was perfect Chiefs red.

Cheapnflnewjerseys.com has perfect colors.

Dhgate also has perfect colors but pay attention to the seller ratings, volume, then look at review pics to see if other chiefs jerseys have come from their store. That will tell you if the red is right.

I’ve gone both routes for Chiefs gear this past year to perfect results.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:26 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
I just bought that one, looking for a Tyrann SB jersey but none seem to exist. The only men's SB jersey I can find is Mahomes and I already have a Mahomes jersey
I also want a honey badger SB jersey, but I agree on buying nothing until we win.
[Reply]
dtforever 01:05 PM 01-24-2020
Programs, get your programs here!!!

I think this would be the right place for this. The link was tweeted by Mike Garafolo who wrote one of the articles in the program, so I'm sure it is legit.

I got one of each (National Program, and Stadium Program)

http://www.superbowlprogram.us/

In 20 years I can claim I was there.
[Reply]
bsp4444 03:06 PM 01-24-2020
I ordered one. Thanks!
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:20 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dtforever:
Programs, get your programs here!!!

I think this would be the right place for this. The link was tweeted by Mike Garafolo who wrote one of the articles in the program, so I'm sure it is legit.

I got one of each (National Program, and Stadium Program)

http://www.superbowlprogram.us/

In 20 years I can claim I was there.
I went round and round on which program to order. I eventually went with a couple of the stadium versions. Do you know what the differences are going to be?
[Reply]
old_geezer 03:59 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I went round and round on which program to order. I eventually went with a couple of the stadium versions. Do you know what the differences are going to be?
I googled the difference and supposedly the Stadium one is "a little fancier" and has the team logos embossed on the front cover. It appears the content is basically the same so I just ordered the Stadium issue.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up