ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear NFL Shop
Lprechaun 04:13 PM 01-21-2020
Just looked at jerseys and they are about sold out. Surely they will restock right? I mean they just got introduced today and already gone.
Since I know we've never gotten to go thru this anyone have experience with other super bowl items thru NFL shop?
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:09 AM 01-22-2020
I want my jersey to be Gold like they did for the Royals

I hope for home opener assuming we win it all that they play in Gold unis and helmets.
[Reply]
bsp4444 02:54 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
Don’t mess with Dhgate fellas. I got an Eric Berry home jersey and then he got cancer. I got a Carmelo Anthony jersey and he fell off a cliff. I got a Syndergaard WS jersey and he tore up his shoulder.

Karma is real, and it wants you to buy authentic products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then buy a Bosa jersey.
[Reply]
Stryker 03:28 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I heard an ad on Sirius NFL Network today for Superbowl programs. I think that I'm going to do that. That would be a great piece of Memorabilia.
From NFL team shop or somewhere else? Link please!
[Reply]
Mulliganman 06:02 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
From NFL team shop or somewhere else? Link please!
https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/san-fra...z-7-1599704965
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:14 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah I love that hat also. But then I remember other white hats I have bought and simply put they are for show not wearing they get filthy fast.
Pretty much the only color I wear in Florida. Other colors are too hot.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:33 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Pretty much the only color I wear in Florida. Other colors are too hot.
Your right about that, but white gets real funky, real fast. I ordered the white hat which I'll wear during the game, but then it's going on display.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:40 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/san-fra...z-7-1599704965
I just ordered mine. Thanks
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:03 PM 01-22-2020
Here’s a link to the stadium one in case anyone wants that one: http://www.superbowlprogram.us/offic...2020/?fbshop=1
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:41 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Not buying anything until after the Super Bowl. No point in buying AFC Championship stuff if we win it all. And I don’t want stuff that references a lost Super Bowl if we lose.

In the interim I’ve got plenty of existing Chiefs stuff to tide me over.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
teedubya 10:44 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
None of us have bought Chiefs Super Bowl gear before either
HAHAHAHAH. I laughed so hard at this.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:28 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Thought this was cool too.

I just bought that one, looking for a Tyrann SB jersey but none seem to exist. The only men's SB jersey I can find is Mahomes and I already have a Mahomes jersey
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:35 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
My son has a bunch of them from those websites and only one came back like that. The rest were pretty nice and about a quarter of the price.
Was there a certain site he used that sent the correct red? I would just buy from nfl pro shop but I want a Mathieu with SB patch and I can only find it from dh gate. Another memo, Chinese Spring Festival is now through end of the month so orders might be delayed when ordering from China
[Reply]
DaFace 08:50 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
I just bought that one, looking for a Tyrann SB jersey but none seem to exist. The only men's SB jersey I can find is Mahomes and I already have a Mahomes jersey
Same here. Let me tell you find one.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:51 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Was there a certain site he used that sent the correct red? I would just buy from nfl pro shop but I want a Mathieu with SB patch and I can only find it from dh gate. Another memo, Chinese Spring Festival is now through end of the month so orders might be delayed when ordering from China
DHGate is like eBay. Some sellers are great. Some not so much.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:17 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
DHGate is like eBay. Some sellers are great. Some not so much.
I've gotten some good jerseys off of there, I only hesitate to buy the home jersey because I have heard it is more of a redskins red if you buy from China, and I have seen those at games where you can tell it is a knockoff because the red is off. Might just go with a white one and avoid any potential issue.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up