Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>McCoy?
ROYC75 12:34 AM 01-21-2020
What the hell is going on with him?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:01 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
You mean the alternative narrative that you made up that contradicts what the man himself said?
Please then explain away his actions/play-calling for the last two games. Especially the drive in the third quarter with the 8 runs or whatever. Or the 90-yard drive in the HOU game that took less than 2 minutes.

I'll wait.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:23 PM 01-24-2020
Watching the Raiders game at Arrowhead right now.

McCoy looks quick and shifty, catching everything Patrick throws his way.

I'm thinking Andy catches the 49ers slipping with some quick screens and swing passes to Shady.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:24 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'm thinking Andy catches the 49ers slipping with some quick screens and swing passes to Shady.
In this visualization, does Mr. McCoy maintain control of the ball?

If so, I'm all for it. I would like to see him get a little playing time.

Do you think he might be rusty? He has not played since week 15 and that was only 6 carries.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:25 PM 01-24-2020
He's been our best running back this year, if you don't take into account ball security.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:37 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
In this visualization, does Mr. McCoy maintain control of the ball?

If so, I'm all for it. I would like to see him get a little playing time.

Do you think he might be rusty? He has not played since week 15 and that was only 6 carries.
How many catches??
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:40 PM 01-24-2020
He is the real McCoy.
[Reply]
TLO 01:41 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's been our best running back this year, if you don't take into account ball security.
Damien Williams
[Reply]
DaFace 01:42 PM 01-24-2020

I just have to imagine there's something more going on. I can't imagine they would have just benched him (effectively) if he had something left to contribute.

I think he gets a token snap just so he can say he played in the Super Bowl, but that's about it.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:45 PM 01-24-2020
How many catches??
Zero that week. The week before (week 14) he had 3 thrown to him and caught 1.

It would be a nice wrap up to McCoy's career if he could have some meaningful touches in the Super Bowl and the Chiefs win it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:47 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I just have to imagine there's something more going on. I can't imagine they would have just benched him (effectively) if he had something left to contribute.

I think he gets a token snap just so he can say he played in the Super Bowl, but that's about it.
Well, to be fair, he did have the flu for awhile, too. And the lack of confidence in Darwin is apparent.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:49 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Zero that week. The week before (week 14) he had 3 thrown to him and caught 1.

It would be a nice wrap up to McCoy's career if he could have some meaningful touches in the Super Bowl and the Chiefs win it.
Week 15 was the Broncos game in the snow, right?

Yeah PMIi went off on that one.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:50 PM 01-24-2020
If they only use him for his blocking i'm all for it, he's always been known as one of the better pass blocking rb's.
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:32 PM 01-24-2020
When we got McCoy, I really thought he would be a key piece to getting to next weekend. But he scares the hell out of me with that ball out there.

I think we'll see Darwin run the clock out in the last 4 mins to salt the game away.
[Reply]
limested 03:43 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I think we'll see Darwin run the clock out in the last 4 mins to salt the game away.
Unless Williams is hurt then there is little chance to this unless it is a 3+ touchdown lead.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:58 PM 01-24-2020
It's going to be Damien and McCoy primarily. Darwin will get very limited touches, if any.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up