ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>McCoy?
ROYC75 12:34 AM 01-21-2020
What the hell is going on with him?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:44 PM 01-21-2020
Still just one fumble. 7 pics, one fumble. And your point, Limpy? you need to up your game here; the SanDiegoFart fan in the other thread is doing better than you are right now.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 05:47 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Still just one fumble. 7 pics, one fumble. And your point, Limpy? you need to up your game here; the SanDiegoFart fan in the other thread is doing better than you are right now.
I've explained my point several times which has nothing to do with how many times he's fumbled in his career. God you're dense.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:51 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
I've explained my point several times which has nothing to do with how many times he's fumbled in his career. God you're dense.
So you just don't like how Shady holds the ball when he runs in the open field. The optics offends your sensibilities or something.

How do you feel about untucked shirts?
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 05:54 PM 01-21-2020
So you just don't like how Shady holds the ball when he runs in the open field. The optics offends your sensibilities or something.

How do you feel about untucked shirts?
Can we at least agree that holding the ball out away from your body while you're running past defenders is not the best way to secure the ball?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:58 PM 01-21-2020
Can we at least agree that holding the ball out away from your body while you're running past defenders is not the best way to secure the ball?
If it effected his ability to do anything as an RB, then it needs to be fixed. Since it doesn't, and he still can find yards like few RBs in the league, I don't care.

Just like I don't care that Pat throws across his body.

Or across the grain of the defense.

Or with both feet completely off the ground, side-arm.

Or anything that Pat does as a QB, that an ordinary QB would get benched for, because it has no negative effect on his level of play.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:01 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by dls6501:
I have no issue with how he holds the ball. My issue is that he simply isnt very good anymore.
I disagree completely

He showed earlier this year that he can still excel in limited doses... outstanding stutter steps and shoulder shimmies that open lanes, great vision with an ability to set up blocks, still has decent burst when not overused, smooth and natural receiver

It’s his ball security that sidelined him, I’m absolutely convinced of it because he still has the aforementioned tools... too bad he’ll never change, it’s far too late in the game for that

Having said that, I don’t see any way around him being the #2 for this... Darwin’s faults are even more glaring
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 06:05 PM 01-21-2020
If it effected his ability to do anything as an RB, then it needs to be fixed. Since it doesn't, and he still can find yards like few RBs in the league, I don't care.

Or anything that Pat does as a QB, that an ordinary QB would get benched for, because it has no negative effect on his level of play.
Why are avoiding my question? Does carrying the ball with one hand out and away from the body leave the ball less secure than carrying it high and tight against the body? Are you that insecure that you can't concede one simple fact?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:10 PM 01-21-2020
Why are avoiding my question? Does carrying the ball with one hand out and away from the body leave the ball less secure than carrying it high and tight against the body? Are you that insecure that you can't concede one simple fact?
For an ordinary RB, sure. If Darwin did it, he'd be cut.

But then, if Matt Moore tried to throw no-look passes in a game he'd get cut as well. Or any QB not named Mahomes, Rodgers, or Wilson.
[Reply]
ILChief 06:14 PM 01-21-2020

Mahomes is the best QB in the game, he can do what he wants. If McCoy ran like Barry Sanders or Adrian Peterson, he can hold the ball how he wants
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 06:15 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Mahomes is the best QB in the game, he can do what he wants. If McCoy ran like Barry Sanders or Adrian Peterson, he can hold the ball how he wants
Exactly. Or even if mccoy ran the way he did when he was younger, he could get away with it. Nowadays - too risky.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:15 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Adrian Peterson fumbles twice as often as Shady. Supposedly holding the ball high and tight.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 06:32 PM 01-21-2020
For an ordinary RB, sure. If Darwin did it, he'd be cut.

But then, if Matt Moore tried to throw no-look passes in a game he'd get cut as well. Or any QB not named Mahomes, Rodgers, or Wilson.
So i think we can finally agree on at least some small point. Well, there you have it CP. Apparently, holding the ball tightly close to your body is more secure than holding it out away from your body with one hand while trying to get away from defenders.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:35 PM 01-21-2020
So i think we can finally agree on at least some small point. Well, there you have it CP. Apparently, holding the ball tightly close to your body is more secure than holding it out away from your body with one hand while trying to get away from defenders.
How's the alternate narrative about Andy Reid's clock management coming?
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 06:41 PM 01-21-2020
How's the alternate narrative about Andy Reid's clock management coming?
You mean the alternative narrative that you made up that contradicts what the man himself said?
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:46 PM 01-21-2020
As i already explained, my point wasn't about how many times he has fumbled over the course of his career. my point is he has a bad habit of holding the ball insecurely and it's not worth the risk at this point in his career
Can't even say it's a habit....it's just...him. It's simply the way LeSean McCoy carries and has carried the ball for his entire football life. The habit is he will at times hold it in one hand wax on/off style when juking or cutting back, especially after a catch in the flat or on a screen...even more dangerous.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up