Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>McCoy?
ROYC75 12:34 AM 01-21-2020
What the hell is going on with him?
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:50 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Perhaps, but Darwin has had a series of mental errors like that this year. I love the guy, but he makes a rookie mistake or two in nearly every game and it's not as if he's on the field that much.
You can tell he is over thinking things like when he caught the fumble on the kick off return and almost stopped running.

I honestly don't think Pat completely trusts him yet either, on a 3rd down where Mahomes scrambled for the first down he could have thrown to Darwin but chose not to and used him to clear out the linebacker instead before he ran.

He may end up being really good but the game is fats for him right now outside if simply running the ball.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:19 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You can tell he is over thinking things like when he caught the fumble on the kick off return and almost stopped running.

I honestly don't think Pat completely trusts him yet either, on a 3rd down where Mahomes scrambled for the first down he could have thrown to Darwin but chose not to and used him to clear out the linebacker instead before he ran.

He may end up being really good but the game is fats for him right now outside if simply running the ball.
Yup, and it's been obvious to see.

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with McCoy as our #2 in Miami.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 05:29 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

He was trying to set up a block on the fumble return. Problem is he forgot guys behind him & was miss-playing the block anyway.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:31 AM 01-21-2020
He was also battling a sickness of sorts, right?
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:31 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yup, and it's been obvious to see.

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with McCoy as our #2 in Miami.
Shady needs to sit! The offense has been clicking without him. No need to play him now after, what, 6 weeks off?

Team first.....nostalgia later!!!!!
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:32 AM 01-21-2020
Andy is going to screen the shit out of that pass rush...with Shady
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:05 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Thompson is a liability because he got beat once on a pass protection and wasn't looking on a hurried dumpoff throw that would've been a 3 yard gain at best. In my opinion that's less of a liability than McCoy who cost us the Indy and Tennessee games and damn near the Chargers game in Mexico. At this point I'd trust an armless man to carry a watermelon covered in KY jelly more.
mahomes was not happy with Thompson after that play. One of the few times that PMII had a disgusted look on his face, ever
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:14 AM 01-21-2020
McCoy's ball security scares the living shit out me...it cost KC 2 or 3 games this year.

I'm fine with him never taking another snap as a Chief...they dont need him.
[Reply]
Spott 06:22 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He was also battling a sickness of sorts, right?
Him and Moore went out with the flu last week. It almost seems like they quarantined them from the rest of the team to keep everyone else healthy for the game.
[Reply]
JD10367 06:28 AM 01-21-2020
Notice how Watkins vanished for almost all of your season, and then suddenly had a monster game last week? Look for McCoy to do the same. He might only have one or two runs or catches in the SB but I guarantee you they'll be key. Same goes for Suggs. Reid is doing what Belichick always used to do: accumulate talent who you hope will even contribute only a few times but do so when it's absolutely key.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:31 AM 01-21-2020
Who cares? Things are working, and he has the fumbles.
[Reply]
wachashi 07:38 AM 01-21-2020
Damien Williams has looked super explosive the past few games. Not worried about our running game at all.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:40 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Andy is going to screen the shit out of that pass rush...with Shady
This.

Because of San Fran's Front 4, Andy will be using a lot of screens and dump offs to backs in the Super Bowl to keep Pat from getting killed.

Despite his fumbles, at this point, I would trust Shady in that role in the Super Bowl a lot more than I would Thompson. Not to mention the blitz pick ups.

Shady will play in the Super Bowl. Darwin will sit. Like it or not, that is what Andy will do.

Mark it down.
[Reply]
limested 07:43 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Thompson is a liability because he got beat once on a pass protection and wasn't looking on a hurried dumpoff throw that would've been a 3 yard gain at best. In my opinion that's less of a liability than McCoy who cost us the Indy and Tennessee games and damn near the Chargers game in Mexico. At this point I'd trust an armless man to carry a watermelon covered in KY jelly more.
McCoy did not dress for the Titans game. That was Williams who fumbled and had it returned for a TD.

Chiefs have the dumbest fans in the NFL.
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:46 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
This.

Because of San Fran's Front 4, Andy will be using a lot of screens and dump offs to backs in the Super Bowl to keep Pat from getting killed.

Despite his fumbles, at this point, I would trust Shady in that role in the Super Bowl a lot more than I would Thompson. Not to mention the blitz pick ups.

Shady will play in the Super Bowl. Darwin will sit. Like it or not, that is what Andy will do.

Mark it down.
And it will be remembered as either one of the best or worst coaching decisions ever made in Super Bowl and Chiefs Franchise history.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up