ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>McCoy?
ROYC75 12:34 AM 01-21-2020
What the hell is going on with him?
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:36 AM 01-21-2020
he is purely insurance at this point, may get a token carry in the super bowl as a change of pace. plus he pee'd on an aids electric fence i heard. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 12:48 AM 01-21-2020
Reid getting him a ring
[Reply]
jjjayb 01:07 AM 01-21-2020
He's just fine wherever he's at. We're doing just fine without him. As long as he's not on the field holding the ball out for anyone to grab I'm good with it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:19 AM 01-21-2020
He's had the flu or something. Became an issue right before the HOU game I read. Would be nice to have him in there instead of Darwin. That guy has been a liability in the playoffs.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:08 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
He's just fine wherever he's at. We're doing just fine without him. As long as he's not on the field holding the ball out for anyone to grab I'm good with it.
Thompson is a liability because he got beat once on a pass protection and wasn't looking on a hurried dumpoff throw that would've been a 3 yard gain at best. In my opinion that's less of a liability than McCoy who cost us dearly in the Indy and Green Bay games and damn near the Chargers game in Mexico by fumbling. At this point I'd trust an armless man to carry a watermelon covered in KY jelly more.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:10 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Thompson is a liability because he got beat once on a pass protection and wasn't looking on a hurried dumpoff throw that would've been a 3 yard gain at best. In my opinion that's less of a liability than McCoy who cost us the Indy and Tennessee games and damn near the Chargers game in Mexico. At this point I'd trust an armless man to carry a watermelon covered in KY jelly more.
So dumb . . .
[Reply]
lcarus 02:13 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So dumb . . .
Well when you put it that way how can I argue.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:24 AM 01-21-2020
Well when you put it that way how can I argue.
You shouldn't. you should use actual data to support your argument. Not "I don't like how Lesean carries the ball." It's ignorant.

And Darwin, though i like how he runs, is too raw. He could've cost us a possession with either the missed block, which is the whole damned point of him being in that spot, or that pass could've ricocheted off his back and ended up in a DBs hands. And he should've read the blitz (I'm a goddamned former HS football player 30 years removed and I knew he was supposed to turn the fuck around as soon as he started upfield) and turned the fuck around to the inside as soon as kstarted upfield.

Next season, with another offseason/OTAs/preseason under his belt, he'll probably be fine. But right now he could fuck this up just as bad or worse than anything Shady might do, just because the kid is raw as fuck.

At least Shady would make the damned block. And he would've read the damned blitz.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:29 AM 01-21-2020
Even Pat was irritated with Darwin for not only not reading the blitz, but turning the wrong damned way when he finally turned around.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:47 AM 01-21-2020
You shouldn't. you should use actual data to support your argument. Not "I don't like how Lesean carries the ball." It's ignorant.

And Darwin, though i like how he runs, is too raw. He could've cost us a possession with either the missed block, which is the whole damned point of him being in that spot, or that pass could've ricocheted off his back and ended up in a DBs hands. And he should've read the blitz (I'm a goddamned former HS football player 30 years removed and I knew he was supposed to turn the fuck around as soon as he started upfield) and turned the fuck around to the inside as soon as kstarted upfield.

Next season, with another offseason/OTAs/preseason under his belt, he'll probably be fine. But right now he could fuck this up just as bad or worse than anything Shady might do, just because the kid is raw as fuck.

At least Shady would make the damned block. And he would've read the damned blitz.
I am going off data. The 3 fumbles he had. 2 of which cost us pretty bad. I know fumbles happen and McCoy wasn't a prolific fumbler in the past, but if we're calling out RBs for costly mistakes here, I think it's only fair to weigh them accordingly. And to this point, McCoy's mistakes have cost us a lot more than Thompsons.

But yeah I do wish Thompson would be better at picking up blitzes. I too would like to see Mahomes keep his head.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:16 AM 01-21-2020
Shady’s fumbles were flukes. Darwin is predictabley making mistakes. And Mahomes was right to be pissed.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:20 AM 01-21-2020
Shady’s fumbles were flukes. Darwin is predictabley making mistakes. And Mahomes was right to be pissed.
He'll get better. And by the end of the year he'll have playoff and Super Bowl experience. Great experience for a rookie. Assuming of course that he plays and McCoy sits. Which at this point who knows.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:55 AM 01-21-2020
I was wondering why our RB's haven't fumbled in a while!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:01 AM 01-21-2020
Thompson is a liability because he got beat once on a pass protection and wasn't looking on a hurried dumpoff throw that would've been a 3 yard gain at best. In my opinion that's less of a liability than McCoy who cost us the Indy and Tennessee games and damn near the Chargers game in Mexico. At this point I'd trust an armless man to carry a watermelon covered in KY jelly more.
Perhaps, but Darwin has had a series of mental errors like that this year. I love the guy, but he makes a rookie mistake or two in nearly every game and it's not as if he's on the field that much.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up