Sunday-Monday 0 0%
Whatever gaz thinks 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP SB LIV Mini Bash 2-1-2020 thru 2-3-2020
Nzoner 09:46 AM 01-20-2020
POLL HAS BEEN ADDED

Had a few CPer's ask if I'd be hosting a SB party so thought why not make it a mini bash as a lot of CP and Chiefs memories have been made at past bashes.

Unfortunately space will be limited as with this being winter the deck and grounds will most likely be closed plus I will have a few local friends and family in attendance as well.

My SB parties also include Prop Sheets,Quarter Pots and Pass The Cap game so bring plenty of 1's,5's and 10's if you want to play.

If staying for the game I do ask that everyone bring a munchie for the buffet.There are plenty of stores just up the highway and/or we have a lot of fridge space if you want to prepare something in advance.
[Reply]
TLO 07:41 PM 01-23-2020
You got any of them St Joe skanks I can bash my 12 incher into?
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:41 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Crystal plunger???
:-) A classic CP moment. It's truly a shame that video no longer exists.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:55 PM 01-23-2020

Shirts I am having made for my party if you need an idea.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:23 PM 01-23-2020
Err
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:09 PM 01-24-2020
I just reserved a hotel room for three nights 3rd 4th 5th for the parade in Kansas City I'm stoked!!!!!

I don't know what else to do but I'd like to catch up with some CPers or make my way to Nzoner if he is doing anything for celebration time.
[Reply]
sedated 02:40 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Such a peach.
:-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 04:25 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I just reserved a hotel room for three nights 3rd 4th 5th for the parade in Kansas City I'm stoked!!!!!

I don't know what else to do but I'd like to catch up with some CPers or make my way to Nzoner if he is doing anything for celebration time.
Assuming they win I'll probably be in KC
[Reply]
Nzoner 04:25 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
:-)
Exactly
[Reply]
scho63 10:28 AM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oh man that would be epic. "Ten things from my visit to Nzoner's"
What happens at Nzoners, stays at Nzoners.....:-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:59 AM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

I took the 4th off and am always off on Wednesdays for the parade.. so yeah I'll be around.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:49 AM 01-25-2020
And by the way bug, I'll know what's up with that pass tomorrow night.
[Reply]
eDave 05:06 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Shirts I am having made for my party if you need an idea.
Nice. FWIW, I'm not feeling that bottom font.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:42 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I'm up for whatever,Jamie had asked in another thread what the plan was so here we are.

If Saturday works I'm thinking a replay of the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game would be one thing to do for sure.

Facebook invites have been sent to all those I can remember the real names of. :-)
Joe, FB invite just said Sunday, the 2nd. Did you mean just that day? Or are you still going with both Saturday and Sunday?

I'm still not sure if I can do Saturday. I will definitely try to make it, if at all possible. I would like to meet some Planeteers I've known on CP for years but never met in person. Wife wants to be sure our new house is ready for our big SB party.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:43 AM 01-27-2020
I'd say 10 years in between bashes is showing that more than a few of us have gotten OLD. :-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:47 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Joe, FB invite just said Sunday, the 2nd. Did you mean just that day? Or are you still going with both Saturday and Sunday?

I'm still not sure if I can do Saturday. I will definitely try to make it, if at all possible. I would like to meet some Planeteers I've known on CP for years but never met in person. Wife wants to be sure our new house is ready for our big SB party.
Sorry,the Facebook invite is the actual SB party,this thread is for Saturday.I was testing the waters with this to see if there'd be interest,I'll see if I can make it a poll.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up