ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:40 PM 01-21-2020
Fuck!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:42 PM 01-21-2020
Parking lots at Hard Rock Stadium open at 1 p.m. but no tailgating allowed.

There is a Walmart near the stadium that people park/tailgate in before Dolphins/Hurricanes home games, but I am guessing that may not be an option for the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 03:20 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
So anyone have details on the victory parade?
Wednesday after, same route as the Royals.

Just secured my seats.
[Reply]
R Clark 03:21 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Wednesday after, same route as the Royals.

Just secured my seats.
So where do you get the info?
[Reply]
Chargem 03:37 PM 01-21-2020
How long ago did Super bowl tickets go on sale, and are they any cheaper if you buy before knowing who is playing?
[Reply]
stevieray 03:46 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I ****ing love this ****ing gif!
Those girls are in the planet tailgate pic.
[Reply]
Monty 03:50 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Those girls are in the planet tailgate pic.
Shhhh! :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:51 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Monty:
Once I get this trip booked tonight, I'll be in touch for the details. Looking forward to seeing you again!!
I'm not going down. Ive been to a Super Bowl, it sucks, Only 10% in the stadium even care about the outcome of the game, just corporate types or some kind of contest winners.

I want to spend my Super Bowl day with fans who care like I do, who understand 50 years of frustrations. I'm watching with the same 300 fans I've been watching games with for the last 2 years.

[Reply]
Monty 03:52 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'm not going down. Ive been to a Super Bowl, it sucks, Only 10% in the stadium even care about the outcome of the game, just corporate types or some kind of contest winners.

I want to spend my Super Bowl day with fans who care like I do, who understand 50 years of frustrations. I'm watching with the same 300 fans I've been watching games with for the last 2 years.
I get that and understand.

Wait, are you saying I don't care? :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:03 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Monty:
I get that and understand.

Wait, are you saying I don't care? :-)
:-)

We are planning a big shindig on Saturday and tailgate on Sunday, Really stepping it up this time. Same team that did Jacksonville. The Miami chapter is running point and I'm involved in the planning just not going down myself. Lots of city council, police, city reqs to maneuver through. Hopefully, we will be ready to announce tonight.
[Reply]
dls6501 04:04 PM 01-21-2020
I am still in shock we are going to the Superbowl. Cant decide if I want to drop $8K on a trip. Sure would be fun though.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 04:18 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
So where do you get the info?
810 yesterday, I was streaming it. They had someone from the city on and asked if there were parade plans.

He answered that it'd be in the middle of the week and similar to what they did last time. That they weren't releasing details, but you could have a good idea if you read between the line. The show host made a humpday joke and the guy from the city all but confirmed it.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 04:19 PM 01-21-2020
Anybody find any good tailgating/pre paid party options close to the stadium. I see that the nfl is hosting some inside the gated area of the stadium, but they seemed to be attached to purchasing a ticket thru them.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:47 PM 01-21-2020
I'm not trying to be judgmental, or a cheap ass or anything, but how does the regular Joe afford to go to this game? I could never afford to pay 6k a ticket to go to the game. Props to those who are, I'm very jealous, but the average NFL fan is priced out.
[Reply]
splatbass 05:00 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I'm not trying to be judgmental, or a cheap ass or anything, but how does the regular Joe afford to go to this game? I could never afford to pay 6k a ticket to go to the game. Props to those who are, I'm very jealous, but the average NFL fan is priced out.
I'm not rich, and I haven't gotten tickets yet but if I go, and I'm planning to, it will be because I've waited 50 years for it and I think it is worth it. Some people buy motorcycles, or jet skis, or boats for more money than that, it is just a matter of what you want to spend on.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up