ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
The Lounge>Is it Darwin Thompson time?
SAGA45 08:35 AM 09-16-2019
With Damien Williams (knee) and LeSean McCoy (ankle) banged up, do you guys think this week could be Thompson's opportunity to go off? I think it'd be awesome to see the kid come in and have a big game.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:37 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Our Oline is garbage
this.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:38 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Misleading. We got most of that in the final drive when the game was already over.
Um...the average is the average for the entire game. And you want to run the clock when you have a lead.

Sometimes, you need to think before you post.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:41 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Misleading. We got most of that in the final drive when the game was already over.
Nope. He had 5.3 YPC at half time.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:41 PM 12-15-2019
Iím still seeing all the same things to be excited about with him, but going down the stretch Ware should be the go to, IMO

Let him be the grinder, bring in Thompson for killshots and work Shady around in between them
[Reply]
BWillie 03:42 PM 12-15-2019
The dude ran hard...with no holes that I could seen.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:43 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The dude ran hard...with no holes that I could seen.
What else you done seen, BWillie?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:48 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Iím still seeing all the same things to be excited about with him, but going down the stretch Ware should be the go to, IMO

Let him be the grinder, bring in Thompson for killshots and work Shady around in between them
Thatís pretty much what they did today. I think collectively they had close to 100 yards rushing
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:52 PM 12-15-2019
This thread has contracted HIV, may possibly develop into full blown AIDS.

I’ve never seen a fan base wish and hope so much for a rather pedestrian player. Spencer Ware on the field at the end of the game should tell all of you what you need to know about how the Chiefs feel about Darwin Thompson. He’s a piece of the puzzle, but only a piece.
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:57 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
This thread has contracted HIV, may possibly develop into full blown AIDS.

Iíve never seen a fan base wish and hope so much for a rather pedestrian player. Spencer Ware on the field at the end of the game should tell all of you what you need to know about how the Chiefs feel about Darwin Thompson. Heís a piece of the puzzle, but only a piece.
Same was to be said about Kareem Hunt after he was drafted.

You get to be that guy.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:57 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
This thread has contracted HIV, may possibly develop into full blown AIDS.

Iíve never seen a fan base wish and hope so much for a rather pedestrian player. Spencer Ware on the field at the end of the game should tell all of you what you need to know about how the Chiefs feel about Darwin Thompson. Heís a piece of the puzzle, but only a piece.
It's just too soon to tell. He has certainly flashed but also made some glaring errors.

Very easy guy to root for and I think that's what you're seeing in this thread.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:58 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
What else you done seen, BWillie?
I seent it


lol auto correct
[Reply]
Chief Northman 04:01 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Same was to be said about Kareem Hunt after he was drafted.

You get to be that guy.
Hunt produced as soon as he got the nod after Ware got hurt.
ďHe runs hardĒ has been said about 10,000 running backs in this league over its history. Nothing says feature back about this guy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:10 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Thatís pretty much what they did today. I think collectively they had close to 100 yards rushing
See folks, THIS is how you do it
[Reply]
limested 04:18 PM 12-15-2019
He is playing well but someone needs to make him use his mouth piece. I can’t recall a single play since raiders game that he ha had it in.

Going to end up getting his bell rung.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:29 PM 12-15-2019
Still wet behind the ear.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up