ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 85
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:13 AM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Physically abusive? Wut? He just got his chop stick stroked. Maybe had his rice balls fondled. It’s not like he bent them over the great wall and hit them in the pu pu platter.
:-)
[Reply]
synthesis2 10:24 AM 03-03-2019
I don't think anyone will forget about it. Its just to funny/ disturbing / gross / hell whatever you want to call it but when someone as smug as Kraft gets caught in this type of incident as big or as small as you want to call it. He will NEVER live it down in the court of public opinion. I bet 5 years from now if he is still alive and running the pats everytime someone refers to him they will have some reference to massages, etc. The dudes public reputation is done. Like Rapelburger.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:37 AM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
I don't think anyone will forget about it. Its just to funny/ disturbing / gross / hell whatever you want to call it but when someone as smug as Kraft gets caught in this type of incident as big or as small as you want to call it. He will NEVER live it down in the court of public opinion. I bet 5 years from now if he is still alive and running the pats everytime someone refers to him they will have some reference to massages, etc. The dudes public reputation is done. Like Rapelburger.
It's strange he went there, not only during the afternoon in a chauffeured driven Bentley...but on the actual day he was going to be viewed by millions on TV. He went to airport right after his "appointment"...the timing is odd.

If I were going to jump to conclusions...it kind of looks like he was "checking in on his investment" before leaving town.

Kraft isn't "rockstar" famous...but visible enough to be recognized. I would know him...as would possibly someone in the lobby of that massage parlor. The fact he was in a blue Bentley Mulsanne limo (around 1/2 million) would dictate he wasn't an average customer...and aid in someone remembering him...or taking a cell phone picture.

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/bentle...-ar172659.html

If I were a Billionaire going to public whorehouse...I would at least attempt to be as discreet as possible. Why didn't he care?
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:15 AM 03-03-2019
I can think of $6.6 billion reasons why he didn’t care.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:04 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I can think of $6.6 billion reasons why he didn’t care.
You dont think compromising his fake public persona isn't important? He's rich...but also in the public eye of judgement. He donates to causes he obviously doesn't care about for one reason...public perception/cover.

Now he's trying to buy his way out of being publicly ridiculed...he cares.
[Reply]
synthesis2 12:32 AM 03-04-2019
Look no matter what happens with his court case the ship has sailed and he is going to be teased about this until he dies. It is what it is. Sometimes you need proof, and other times you just know. Now the bigger picture is if he is involved in the trafficking or not? But not matter what he will be teased about being a perv etc.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:09 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Look no matter what happens with his court case the ship has sailed and he is going to be teased about this until he dies. It is what it is. Sometimes you need proof, and other times you just know. Now the bigger picture is if he is involved in the trafficking or not? But not matter what he will be teased about being a perv etc.
there are 31 nfl owners who will privately give him a high five and a wink :-)
[Reply]
ricko1112 07:06 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I doubt the female fans of the Patriots forget...women forget NOTHING!

The legal implications of this are the least of his worries...his public image will take a beating. Will corporate sponsors want to be affiliated with someone who was just busted in a sex trafficking sting?

"Gillette...the best sex slaves a man can get"...*sings jingle*
--------
As of yesterday, not one single person involved in this case has been charged with anything to do with trafficking of sex slaves. Not the johns, not the managers of the spa, and not the owners of the spa. The woman Kraft got his hj from was 58 years old. It was just a 77 year old widower getting his rock off. Hopefully, when we're his age, we'll be able to keep it up!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:32 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by ricko1112:
--------
As of yesterday, not one single person involved in this case has been charged with anything to do with trafficking of sex slaves. Not the johns, not the managers of the spa, and not the owners of the spa. The woman Kraft got his hj from was 58 years old. It was just a 77 year old widower getting his rock off. Hopefully, when we're his age, we'll be able to keep it up!
BlackOp doesn't care about that. I bet he has never done anything in his life to fight sex trafficking and he probably never will. All he cares about is Kraft and it is only because he hates the Patriots.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:31 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) Compensating for a small egg roll.
God damn you’re killing it. This is so funny!
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:48 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
BlackOp doesn't care about that. I bet he has never done anything in his life to fight sex trafficking and he probably never will. All he cares about is Kraft and it is only because he hates the Patriots.
Oh, I fight sex trafficking everyday...you know how? I dont give them my money. I dont visit strip mall message parlors where no one speaks English...and is sketchy enough to warrant the police to set-up a sting op in.

Is your argument some bullet point you keep using to minimize what Kraft just did? He met with a sex trafficking/sexual abuse non-profit just a few weeks prior...and has accepted humanitarian awards that are directly/indirectly tied to it..

If he were just a dirty old man...it would be one thing. To deliberately create a public image where you are against something terrible...but actually support in real life is an entirely different animal.

It's a tell-tale of a sociopath..and lacks any real empathy. That's some disturbing, premeditated shit..
[Reply]
vailpass 03:08 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's strange he went there, not only during the afternoon in a chauffeured driven Bentley...but on the actual day he was going to be viewed by millions on TV. He went to airport right after his "appointment"...the timing is odd.

If I were going to jump to conclusions...it kind of looks like he was "checking in on his investment" before leaving town.

Kraft isn't "rockstar" famous...but visible enough to be recognized. I would know him...as would possibly someone in the lobby of that massage parlor. The fact he was in a blue Bentley Mulsanne limo (around 1/2 million) would dictate he wasn't an average customer...and aid in someone remembering him...or taking a cell phone picture.

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/bentle...-ar172659.html

If I were a Billionaire going to public whorehouse...I would at least attempt to be as discreet as possible. Why didn't he care?

[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:38 AM 03-19-2019
https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida...d=hp_lead_pos7

Originally Posted by :
Florida prosecutors have offered to drop charges against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and a number of other men charged with soliciting prostitution, according to a person familiar with the matter, but there is a catch. The proposed agreement calls for the men to admit they would have been proven guilty at trial.

The proposed deferred prosecution agreement calls for completion of an education course about prostitution, completion of 100 hours of community service, screening for sexually transmitted diseases and payment of some court costs.

But in an unusual provision, the agreement also calls for the defendants to review the evidence in the case and agree that, if it were to go to trial, the state would be able to prove their guilt, this person said. It isn’t clear whether Mr. Kraft and others would accept such a condition. When the charges were announced, a spokesman for Mr. Kraft denied he engaged in illegal activity.

Palm Beach County prosecutors declined to comment. A spokeswoman for the Jupiter Police Department did not immediately respond to request for comment.

Mr. Kraft, whose Patriots won the Super Bowl in February, was one of more than two dozen men charged with solicitation last month in Jupiter as part of a multi-city investigation into multiple South Florida spas. One of those locations was Orchids of Asia Day Spa, which Mr. Kraft allegedly visited and received sex acts. Prosecutors charged him with two counts of soliciting prostitution, acts they say were caught on video surveillance. Mr. Kraft has pleaded not guilty.

Legal experts have raised questions about the tactics Jupiter, Fla., police used in obtaining search warrants for an investigation they said was intended to stop a growing human trafficking problem.

Prosecutors and law-enforcement officials had described the investigation as a probe into human trafficking and portrayed the men who patronized the spas as contributing to the demand for sex slavery. In announcing the charges, Dave Aronberg, the state attorney for Palm Beach County, had called human trafficking “evil in our midst,” echoing the rhetoric of law-enforcement officials.

But no one has been charged with human trafficking in the case. Prosecutors’ affidavits have not detailed evidence of human trafficking at Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

“The police are making this case that this is a major human trafficking ring, and that’s why it’s so serious,” said Duncan Levin, a former federal prosecutor and managing partner of Tucker Levin, PLLC who is not connected to the case. “The fact that they had cameras installed in the locations for so long somewhat undermines the claim that there was an extraordinary danger to the people working in the establishment.”

The Jupiter Police Department began its investigation in October, according to affidavits and in January installed covert surveillance equipment. Men who visited the spas, including Mr. Kraft, were seen engaging in sex acts and identified after their visits on traffic stops, according to court documents. Legal experts have said the traffic stops could be argued as pretextual.

Prosecutors alleged they saw Mr. Kraft, 77 years old, enter Orchids of Asia Day Spa, located in a small strip mall, on two occasions and saw him pay cash and receive sex acts. He was identified in a traffic stop after his first visit on Jan. 19, when he was the passenger in a vehicle, and visited the spa again the next day, before the Patriots played the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game.

At least one of the women Mr. Kraft was alleged to have engaged with was an operator of the spa, while both were licensed, according to Florida Department of Health records.

Mr. Kraft could still face punishment from the NFL, which has said in regards to him that the league’s “personal conduct policy applies equally to everyone.” The league said it would “take appropriate action as warranted based on the facts.”

The league has previously disciplined players in cases where they were not prosecuted.

“I think Kraft’s biggest problem is going to be NFL management,” said David Weinstein, a Miami lawyer and former prosecutor in the Southern District of Florida. “Their standards are far lower than proof beyond a reasonable doubt.”

[Reply]
FAX 11:40 AM 03-19-2019
But of course ...

10 bucks says the rat bastard takes the deal.

FAX
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:56 AM 03-19-2019
I have been wondering where the rest of the news about this would come out. All I have really heard is comments about Kraft, etc. I thought when the news hit this was much, much bigger than a rich man being caught with a prostitute. So, where is the rest of the fallout on this? :-)
[Reply]
Page 57 of 85
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up