ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 97
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:16 AM 01-21-2020
...oh, and the inflatable Chief player is staying in the shed...
[Reply]
Pennywise 09:26 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Hey guys, I'm hosting the SB party at my house. We'll make a whole day event of it. Big back yard so we'll have a number of games like corn hole, a chipping contest, etc. Come one come all CP friends, just let me know you're coming. There should be a lot of people aside from my CP brethren...but almost all will be pulling for the Chiefs or Zach will be doing bouncing duty. With the game starting at 4:30 we'll have people showing up around noon. Hope you can make it!
It's a shame if none of you team rope. You're in it's capital.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:42 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Anybody roots for the 49ers at my party it might happen. I've got a lasso hanging on the wall of my backyard cantina.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:56 AM 01-21-2020
Any roping take place where your from?
[Reply]
scho63 12:41 PM 01-21-2020
Anybody roots for the 49ers at my party it might happen. I've got a lasso hanging on the wall of my backyard cantina.
Forget rope, if anyone shows up and roots for the 49er's I have cinder-blocks and chains in my car and they will be sleeping with the fishes at the bottom of your pool! :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:16 PM 01-21-2020
I'm having a watch party with some friends on mine. But I'll be there in spirit!
[Reply]
Katie 01:21 PM 01-21-2020
I don't rope myself, but I know a lot of people that do.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:59 PM 01-21-2020
Fuck! I really want to come to this but the Mrs already committed us to a different party with some other friends, whom I like but they don’t love football. I still have a shot to attend though. Our friends have like 5 dogs and I’m gonna let my friends know that I am going to be yelling and carrying on all game. If that’s gonna freak the dogs out or bother others, I get a free pass. I told the wife there’s no way I’m gonna be all calm and civil with the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. I’m kinda hoping my buddy says “yeah man, sorry we don’t want the dogs freaking out”
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:12 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
****! I really want to come to this but the Mrs already committed us to a different party with some other friends, whom I like but they don’t love football. I still have a shot to attend though. Our friends have like 5 dogs and I’m gonna let my friends know that I am going to be yelling and carrying on all game. If that’s gonna freak the dogs out or bother others, I get a free pass. I told the wife there’s no way I’m gonna be all calm and civil with the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. I’m kinda hoping my buddy says “yeah man, sorry we don’t want the dogs freaking out”
Allergies. You've got horrible, horrible allergies...since last Sunday.
[Reply]
scho63 10:58 AM 01-22-2020
I'm in for sure.......

I wonder if we can get Lewdog out of retirement to show up and coax eDave from his cave.

Hope you can make it WhyNot.

You in Katie and Rick?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:41 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm in for sure.......

I wonder if we can get Lewdog out of retirement to show up and coax eDave from his cave.

Hope you can make it WhyNot.

You in Katie and Rick?
Watching the game with my old man. Only reason I’m a Chiefs fan.

I’d have it no other way.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:04 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Nice that you can finally not be pissed at him for that.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:26 PM 01-22-2020
Nice that you can finally not be pissed at him for that.
I used to tell him it was child abuse to have his child be a Chiefs and Royals fan.

When the Chiefs win, I will have seen both win a championship within 5 years. Crazy times!
[Reply]
scho63 07:30 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I’d have it no other way.
Bring him along...
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:24 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Bring him along...
I dunno...the man who sired Lewdog?
[Reply]
Page 86 of 97
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096 > Last »
Up