ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 955 of 967
« First < 455855905945951952953954955 956957958959965 > Last »
The Lounge>What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:29 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I hear all of you telling us you had prime rib for Xmas time and I've seen not a single photo expect FMB's smoked prime rib.

You guys are weak! :-)
For this I do apologize.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:31 PM 12-28-2019
Clay,

It looks like you have thought of everything for your B Day....Heard you been doing flexibility training in yoga classes???

Is it back to Match.COM this year?

Or another B-Day of calling Titty who tries, yet fails, in finding a woman who would enter Clay's driveway no less go inside. He did find one who would host as she has a room by the hour off Admiral near Paseo/

Even Titty can't find a Westport (3AM) parking lot hungry hippo for a dinner of BW, roasted mixed root veggies, a cheap bottle of grocery store Cab, and Andre's for desert. Tittie failed, yet no one can get a heifer (CPer's sister cousin or matted down outdoor dog with good oral hygiene) to share a meal with a fellow CPer.

Don't forget to write Grandpa a TY note for all he did for your B-Day.

Not for the cash. Well that too

NO! for the Lizzo Musical Fleashlight. He bought it.
It play's "Truth Hurts" over and over again. (like if I didn't tell you you would ever know:-):-):-)..(say it over and over.)


And Grandpa got you a tee shirt. Is he trying to tell you things?







Happy Birthday and another drama filled New Year.



Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No. Cafe Provence/French Market in PV is serving BW take-home dinners for two NY eve.

Can't wait.

I think I'm going to hit up 4 different places to eat on my birthday and post it all in a massive gay day thread.

Probably:

Classic Cookie in Waldo for breakfast
Godavari Indian for lunch
Beef Wellington dinner
Andre's for dessert

Then try to eat some pussy.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:44 PM 12-28-2019
Your mothers.

My mother would have smacked my ass across the room for bragging over what we had for dinner. Taking pictures of the chef who worked for her would have sent me to the neighbors for dinner.

When you have $$$ you cpuld buy her a Sous Vide set up. Then' with permission you could post her cooking. The best part of water bathing/boarding your meat is the drinking in between.







Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i posted my thanksgiving prime rib

i'm pretty sure we overcooked it ever so slightly, though still really good




[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:44 PM 12-28-2019
Today I hosted my annual Breakfast for Neighbors at the farm.

Its become a tradition over about 10 years with great conversation and real fellowship among all of us. I have always gotten Breakfast sausage from a local supplier till now and he is no longer available so I went nuts and made my own. Breakfast sausage is a personal thing, great stuff is great and garbage like Jimmy Dean is pure shit.

I ground 10 pounds of pork butt, did my homework on spices, tested my first go and made adjustments and today had everyone saying I hit a home run.

Aside from the sausage, having neighbors together and enjoying each others fellowship is worth more to me than anything. We live in a time where we seem so divided. We ranged fro 68 to 30, HS grads to three Masters from 3 top universities, Repubs and dems. And all left better than we came and will gather again in December 2020.

Happy New Year for all and may your 2020 be blessed!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:20 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Today I hosted my annual Breakfast for Neighbors at the farm.

Its become a tradition over about 10 years with great conversation and real fellowship among all of us. I have always gotten Breakfast sausage from a local supplier till now and he is no longer available so I went nuts and made my own. Breakfast sausage is a personal thing, great stuff is great and garbage like Jimmy Dean is pure shit.

I ground 10 pounds of pork butt, did my homework on spices, tested my first go and made adjustments and today had everyone saying I hit a home run.

Aside from the sausage, having neighbors together and enjoying each others fellowship is worth more to me than anything. We live in a time where we seem so divided. We ranged fro 68 to 30, HS grads to three Masters from 3 top universities, Repubs and dems. And all left better than we came and will gather again in December 2020.

Happy New Year for all and may your 2020 be blessed!
Sounds great. All the best to you and yours..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:20 PM 12-29-2019
Got the chicken breasts ready to drop in the Emeril's version on the InstaPot and trying the sous vide thing.

Does 145 degrees for an hour-and-a-half sound about right to you sous vide experts? They are rather large breasts...



[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:50 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Got the chicken breasts ready to drop in the Emeril's version on the InstaPot and trying the sous vide thing.

Does 145 degrees for an hour-and-a-half sound about right to you sous vide experts? They are rather large breasts...


You want to cook chicken to at least 160. Packed that tight, you might want to go at least two hours.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:51 PM 12-29-2019
I like rather large breasts
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:56 PM 12-29-2019
Beef Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrritos...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:57 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
You want to cook chicken to at least 160. Packed that tight, you might want to go at least two hours.
I thought the same thing, but in sous vide all the numbers change. I'll add the screen shot later (from the Emerils guide) that says 150 degrees for 1 hours, but we also found a lot of other sites that had us going 145 for 1.5-2 hours. So we're going with 145 for 2 hours, then pan sear.



[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:05 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Your mothers.

My mother would have smacked my ass across the room for bragging over what we had for dinner. Taking pictures of the chef who worked for her would have sent me to the neighbors for dinner.

When you have $$$ you cpuld buy her a Sous Vide set up. Then' with permission you could post her cooking. The best part of water bathing/boarding your meat is the drinking in between.
My first prime rib was cooked in a beer cooler. I'd used this method for cooking steaks before.




[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:07 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
My first prime rib was cooked in a beer cooler. I'd used this method for cooking steaks before.



.
Originally Posted by :
Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.
Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.

If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:14 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I thought the same thing, but in sous vide all the numbers change. I'll add the screen shot later (from the Emerils guide) that says 150 degrees for 1 hours, but we also found a lot of other sites that had us going 145 for 1.5-2 hours. So we're going with 145 for 2 hours, then pan sear.

You're right. Breasts go lower than thighs which I usually cook.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:20 PM 12-29-2019
Brisket with elotes. Texas toast shout out to buzz.


[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:18 PM 12-29-2019
Nor seared.. Dang that's good. WOW!!!!!



[Reply]
Page 955 of 967
« First < 455855905945951952953954955 956957958959965 > Last »
Up