ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>"The Franchise" | Ep. 16: Championship Swagger (Pretty sweet video.)
T-post Tom 02:24 AM 01-24-2020

[Reply]
Dartgod 10:53 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Well maybe you should pay better attention.
Don't be a dick to me just because I point out we have a resource already in place that also gave them links to all the other episodes in case they might want to check them out as well.

So :-)
So I shouldn't be a dick to the guy who is being a dick.

Gotcha.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:53 PM 01-25-2020
Well maybe you should pay better attention.

Don't be a dick to me just because I point out we have a resource already in place that also gave them links to all the other episodes in case they might want to check them out as well.

So :-)
People stop looking at big threads after a while. I certainly feel the other thread is valuable, but I don't see any issue with someone highlighting a great episode either.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:02 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
So I shouldn't be a dick to the guy who is being a dick.

Gotcha.
I was not being a dick.
Your perception is skewed.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:10 PM 01-25-2020
I was not being a dick.
Your perception is skewed.
Your opinion.

You know what? I apologize for being a dick to you. But that thread was buried on page 4 of this forum and this thread was relevant and appreciated by those that have "never stepped foot" in the other one.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:16 PM 01-25-2020
You all do realize that there is a thread dedicated to this show?
Where this episode and all the others have been posted.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323151
Had no idea. Props to Dante84. He is a CP stud. As is Dartgod. One more week fellas.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:17 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Your opinion.

You know what? I apologize for being a dick to you. But that thread was buried on page 4 of this forum and this thread was relevant and appreciated by those that have "never stepped foot" in the other one.
All good.
It is amazing to me that a moderator as well as someone that has 45,000 posts had never seen that thread.
That thread has been prevalent on the first page every other and most of the time several Wednesdays in a row because people would forget which week it was on and then of course getting bumped when there was a new episode. So for most of the last 32 weeks that thread has been on the first page of CP.
It doesn't make two shits to me but at least those that did not know now do and have a resource here and on YouTube to check out those episodes.
I hope that they keep this going for years to come.
Some might want to check out the Kansas City Chiefs YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...BFSubWz6Ezf_lA as there is other content there from BJ Kissel and Mitch Holthus that is pretty darn good as well.
[Reply]
scho63 10:54 AM 01-27-2020
That was fantastic and some of the camera shots were incredible!

Love this shit.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up