ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown turns himself in
Sassy Squatch 10:29 PM 01-23-2020
Hope he finally gets the help he desperately needs.

Antonio Brown has turned himself into Broward County Jail alongside his lawyers tonight to deal with his arrest warrant. The wait is over, as @TMZ_Sports reported.

— Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe) January 24, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:44 PM 01-24-2020

Antonio Brown is facing a potential life sentence for the felony burglary with battery charge, but his lawyers believe he was overcharged, per @CameronWolfe https://t.co/HPq2fxPxOd pic.twitter.com/pMo6vy8zI0

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 24, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:47 PM 01-24-2020
AB needs some serious help

Antonio Brown posts bail, sprints away from jail . . . until he realizes he's run the wrong way https://t.co/naSYbdxy1M

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 24, 2020

[Reply]
Hydrae 06:10 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by rtmike:
I was watching someone break down the timeline of ABs melt down.
It all started after that hit from Burfict at the end of the year couple years back.

It all fit the time line.

I mean, he was always a Prima Donna but he has went off the rails since then?
I was wondering about the timing re: Burfict's hit. That would make some sense. But I thought I had read that when he came into the league he was a real nice, quiet young man. So I don't know enough about how he was before the hit to compare.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:17 PM 01-24-2020
He might have borderline personality disorder mixed with traumatic brain injury
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 06:30 PM 01-24-2020
How can this guy be so self destructive? He was a really good player. Just one incident after another. He is so out of control. Nobody will want him now. Who is going to bring that guy on board. He is like a police incident every month. You can't have that in your locker room.
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 06:33 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hope he finally gets the help he desperately needs.

How come you have Kermit the Frog in your picture? LOL. Because of how he talks? That's what a lot of people say. He's a hell of a player though. No doubt about that. And seems like a good guy too. Just a voice that does sound a bit like Kermit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:37 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er:
How come you have Kermit the Frog in your picture? LOL. Because of how he talks? That's what a lot of people say. He's a hell of a player though. No doubt about that. And seems like a good guy too. Just a voice that does sound a bit like Kermit.
Mahomes sounds nothing like Kermit. Have you ever heard Kermit talk?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:38 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow. I'd say you're like a 4 year old, but 4 year old know that Kermit and PMII sound nothing alike.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:49 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Mike Tomlin should get a god damned medal for being able to harness this guy for so long.
Great job there Tomlin. Hell of a individual you harnessed for so long turned out be. Much respect to Tomlin. Good guy, AB also good guy. What the hell were Gruden and BB thinking releasing this great individual Tomlin harnessed and molded.

If Tomlin was a decent human he would of looked out for his fellow man along time ago. Instead of creating what AB is today. The medal and AB should live with Tomlinson for about 5 years. Let the gray Tomlin continue to deal with this turd.
[Reply]
scho63 07:51 PM 01-24-2020
The guy is suffering from paranoia and needs serious help.
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 08:20 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Mahomes sounds nothing like Kermit. Have you ever heard Kermit talk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eicxbwEhpSE
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:53 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
He will probably be broke and homeless in 5 years time

#boomin
I will take the under
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up