ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 84
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:39 PM 02-26-2019
I like where your head is at, O City

So much great stuff to talk about
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:53 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Lets fire this thread back up.
What u got?
[Reply]
O.city 04:55 PM 02-26-2019
Nothing, I just read thru some of after listening to a Rogan podcast about some UFO stuff and wanna hear some new things.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:55 PM 02-26-2019
anyone heard any mysterious booms?
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:56 PM 02-26-2019
not too bad of a channel here

https://www.youtube.com/user/secureteam10
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:01 PM 02-26-2019
So...yesterday i was at work and my wife calls me up. Pretty routine for us. But this time she was spooked. She spooks easy so i didn't think too much of it.

She says, "Babe, i can't find the remote for the T.V. I checked everywhere and i don't see it"

"It has to be there. It was there last night and this morning. Keep looking.", I tell her.

She calls me back a few minutes later.

"Babe! I think someone is fucking with me! I think there's a spirit here with me.", she says.

":-) you're tripping. There's no ghosts there with you."

"No, you don't understand. Someone keeps changing the channel!"

"I'm sure there's a rational explanation..."

"OMG Someone just put the guide on! They hit the 'last channel' button too! There's a spirit here messing with the T.V"

"Sigh...just turn the T.V off"

......A few hours later.....

I pick up the phone to see how she's doing.

"Hey, so did you find the remote?"

"Yeah....it was between the mattress and Box Spring."

Dun dun dun....
[Reply]
O.city 05:11 PM 02-26-2019
That's funny.

My wife has had similar "experiences".
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:14 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Nothing, I just read thru some of after listening to a Rogan podcast about some UFO stuff and wanna hear some new things.
Joe had probably smoked a lot of weed first
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:17 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So...yesterday i was at work and my wife calls me up. Pretty routine for us. But this time she was spooked. She spooks easy so i didn't think too much of it.

She says, "Babe, i can't find the remote for the T.V. I checked everywhere and i don't see it"

"It has to be there. It was there last night and this morning. Keep looking.", I tell her.

She calls me back a few minutes later.

"Babe! I think someone is fucking with me! I think there's a spirit here with me.", she says.

":-) you're tripping. There's no ghosts there with you."

"No, you don't understand. Someone keeps changing the channel!"

"I'm sure there's a rational explanation..."

"OMG Someone just put the guide on! They hit the 'last channel' button too! There's a spirit here messing with the T.V"

"Sigh...just turn the T.V off"

......A few hours later.....

I pick up the phone to see how she's doing.

"Hey, so did you find the remote?"

"Yeah....it was between the mattress and Box Spring."

Dun dun dun....
But who put the remote between the mattress and box spring... ?

Wish I had a cool recent story to share, but have t experienced anything weird since 08... but have been watching a lot of lesser known ghost shows lately, theres tons of caught on camera spookiness out there
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:22 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
But who put the remote between the mattress and box spring... ?
That is odd. I assume it occurred when she made the bed.

She has a lot of stories though. But im pretty sure she had night terrors when she was younger. Her descriptions sound identical to those who suffer from night terrors.

Though she has one story her mother corroborated.

It's always odd when stories from others start coming together.

My wife has some good stories i could share here. I only have one, and i think ive shared it before....somewhere on this forum lol.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:06 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That is odd. I assume it occurred when she made the bed.

She has a lot of stories though. But im pretty sure she had night terrors when she was younger. Her descriptions sound identical to those who suffer from night terrors.

Though she has one story her mother corroborated.

It's always odd when stories from others start coming together.

My wife has some good stories i could share here. I only have one, and i think ive shared it before....somewhere on this forum lol.
We all love a good ghost story, even a retold one many might have forgotten...
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:06 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
We all love a good ghost story, even a retold one many might have forgotten...
I’ll share my wife’s story since there’s more content.

About 10 years ago I made a thread asking CP if I should move into this Duplex. http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...92#post6200592

I was going to get a killer deal on the rent with a possible rent-to-own scenario. The inside was freshly re-modeled while the outside might be the ugliest, most hideous thing you ever did see. Looked like something out of Iraq, but it too was due to be remodeled, as the unit was deemed Historical.

The owner of the property was a friend of the family, and my (now wife, GF at the time) had lived there as a young teenager.

The issue was that she claimed this property was haunted. The other unit (where my wife saw the ghosts) had burned up in a fire.

She claims to have seen a young boy sitting in the corner of her room, and at times she could hear footsteps running up and down the stairs and the sound of children playing. She would also occasionally see a red-eyed, black dog.

When she’d share these stories I always doubted them. But her mother claims to have seen the dog as well (but not the boy or any footsteps). As the story goes, my wife had heard footsteps on the stairs again that night and ran into her mother’s room to sleep with her. Later that night, my wife woke to the sound of a growling dog at the foot of the bed. She woke up mom who also saw the dog, growling with glowing red eyes. They both threw the covers over their heads and began praying. Then silence. When they pulled the covers back, the dog was gone.

They eventually moved, and at some point, the inside of the home caught fire and was completely gutted.

My wife’s brother (a contractor) was hired to remodel the unit. The idea initially was to tear the whole thing down, but San Diego stepped in and forbade it as it was deemed a historical site. He hired my wife’s cousin as a hired hand, who decided to sleep on the job site one night.

The cousin is a grown ass man, in his 60’s. He had never heard my wife’s stories or anyone else’s. He claimed he spent two nights there, but never actually finished staying the 2nd night as he had heard foot steps going up and down the stair case. He took off in the middle of the night scared shitless.

……Now….that’s where I left off back when I made the thread in ’09….but then some other shit happened since then to make it a wee-bit weirder.
Ultimately my wife and I decided against moving there. Partly because the outside was ugly as sin, partly because she didn’t wanna any damn way, and we found a much nicer spot.

My brother in law (the contractor) decided to move his immediate family in and seize the opportunity. He would stay there rent free while he remodeled the other side.
His wife claimed to have seen a dark figured, hooded man standing outside at the curb one night, peering at the house. She called my wife immediately of course to share what she saw. She never saw anything else though.

After the entire remodel was complete, the original owner moved onto the property. She was an elderly, wealthy woman in her 70’s from Greece.

A few months later she died there in her sleep of natural causes. On the “haunted side” in the master bedroom where my wife and her mother claimed to have seen the red eyed dog.

And if that wasn’t strange enough…here’s the thing that made me go “hrrrmmmm”.
A few months after her death, I was picking my wife up from work (she works near the house) and a customer had come in.

This customer, a woman, (White hipster girl in her 20’s) was living in a house across the street from the “haunted house”. She had NO idea that my wife lived there, or anything about any paranormal activity, but did know her brother had remodeled it.

On our way out, the customer starts to make conversation. “Hey, why are they doing construction on that house so late at night?” she asks my wife.

My wife, looks at her puzzled and says, “My brother hasn’t worked there in almost a year. They finished remodeling it almost a year ago”.

The customer responds, “uh, I keep hearing loud banging sounds coming from that house late, late at night. Like 12am-2am”. I figured they were still working on it.”
My wife says, “no, the remodeling was finished. And no one has lived there since Donna (the property owner) passed away.”

My wife then goes on to tell her story…

[Reply]
Bowser 07:49 PM 02-26-2019
If you guys want a good heapin' helpin' of Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric all rolled into one, go look for the movie Above Majestic. That is your one stop shopping for all of the above.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:36 PM 02-26-2019
EPIC stuff, Detox... and the pic just sells the hell out of it

That place has just seen too much history to be a "single family dwelling"... I believe in the human soul and all that implies

Will rep asap
[Reply]
Sorry 09:39 PM 02-26-2019
The weirdest thing that happened to me was a door opened by itself
[Reply]
Page 57 of 84
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up