ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Media Center>Warrant Vs. Winger Vs. Cinderalla Vs. Poison Vs. Slaughter
Deberg_1990 07:27 PM 05-07-2009
The Ultimate showdown. Who kicks more a$$ ???
[Reply]
Over-Head 07:37 PM 05-10-2009
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The Ultimate showdown. Who kicks more a$$ ???
I'll go with Cinderella, although they all rock!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:40 PM 05-10-2009
Originally Posted by Scorp:
This is an EPIC song right here. If you don't like this you just plain suck!

Originally Posted by Over-Head:
I'll go with Cinderella, although they all rock!
And the GHEY has completely destroyed the thread.

Congrats!:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 12-17-2014
Cinderella really put out some good shit.

[Reply]
eDave 08:32 PM 12-17-2014
I don't care what anyone says; the solo in Don't Know What You Got Til It's Gone" is the best hairband solo evar!!! Prove me wrong.

Home Sweet Home is a close second.

As a reminder, I am speaking of 90's hairbands.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:09 PM 12-17-2014
Warrant Vs. Winger Vs. Cinderalla Vs. Poison Vs. Slaughter
Cinderella is by far--really far--the best of that bunch.
They were actually good. They had a really bad name though.

I don't recall much about Slaughter, but the other three helped make hard rock of that era into a joke.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:24 PM 12-17-2014
Warrant Vs. Winger Vs. Cinderalla Vs. Poison Vs. Slaughter
who are bands I've not listened to since 1986, Alex....?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:32 AM 12-18-2014
Cinderella really put out some good shit.

What's with all of the running, jumping, and kicking bull****? It was stupid then and it's stupid now.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:25 PM 12-18-2014
I don't really listen to any of those bands nowadays and haven't for a long, long time. Reb Beach was a damn good guitarist but looking back, Winger was cheesy.

Cinderella actually had some good music that I could still listen to today. Nice, bluesy influence stands out in their stuff.
[Reply]
eDave 05:09 PM 12-18-2014
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't really listen to any of those bands nowadays and haven't for a long, long time. Reb Beach was a damn good guitarist but looking back, Winger was cheesy.

Cinderella actually had some good music that I could still listen to today. Nice, bluesy influence stands out in their stuff.

Word! :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:31 PM 12-18-2014
Originally Posted by Lzen:

Yea I agree. Cinderella, was probably one of the best of the hair metal bands. Decent sound. Their look and name was just an unfortunate timing of the era.

I still listen to some hair metal at times. Although admittedly a good majority of it is infantile and the lyrics make my ears hurt now.

But some of the stuff still holds up like Cinderella.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 06:33 PM 12-18-2014
Cinderella is by far the best of these bands. They are a legitimately talented blues-rock band that just happened to hit right when hair bands were the thing.

And I see there are a lot of others here who agree with me. Good!
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:34 PM 12-18-2014
Cinderella was the best. More bluesy than anything on certain songs.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 06:42 PM 12-18-2014
Another underrated, and short-lived, hair band was White Trash. They had a decent horn section and, like Cinderella, a blues rock background. They got kind of sucked up and spit out, though; producers dicked around and remixed their music and now you can barely find their stuff anywhere.

Also, the best voice in the hair band business was the Croatian guy from Steelheart, at least until that lighting rig fell on his head.

[Reply]
Bowser 10:15 PM 12-18-2014
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Cinderella is by far the best of these bands. They are a legitimately talented blues-rock band that just happened to hit right when hair bands were the thing.

And I see there are a lot of others here who agree with me. Good!

[Reply]
frankotank 03:28 PM 12-19-2014
was listening to the rock a couple weeks back and they were talking about a new release by Tom Keifer. well apparently it was a rerun because it was release in 2013. it's called The Way Life Goes. they played a track on the radio and I thought it was really good. forgot all about it until I saw this thread. so yeah....check it out if you want.

I always really dug Keifers voice and I do like Cinderella. but Slaughter and Warrant got some good hair tunes too. I remember the first time I ever heard Warrants Uncle Toms Cabin....it was a Saturday morning and I saw the video on MTV.....I was absolutely blown away. I think it's one of the coolest songs ever.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up